Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Miskella, DDS
Dr. Michael Miskella, DDS is a dentist who practices in Green Bay, WI. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 48 years. Dr. Miskella is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center, HSHS St. Vincent Hospital and Bellin Memorial Hospital.

2981 Voyager Dr

Green Bay, WI 54311

Learn about Dr. Miskella

What's most important to you when it comes to treating patients? It's important to me that the patient experiences benefits from our clinic in a non-stress manner. How would you describe your chair-side style? Reassuring the patient in a friendly manner. What do you think contributes to treatment success? What contributes to treatment success is a combination of understanding patient needs and expectations with mutual cooperation in the process.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth

• Biopsy
  • Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• St. Norbert College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1965
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1969
  • The Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1970
  • The Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1972

Dr. Miskella has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miskella has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miskella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miskella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miskella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miskella to family and friends
Dr. Miskella's Performance
Appleton, WI |
I've had 2 wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Miskella. I was very nervous both times going into the appointment but everything went very well and all of the staff, including Dr. Miskella, made me feel safe and comfortable.
in Keshena, Wi |
Tooth extraction is not a pleasant experience but Dr.Miskella and his assistant made me as comfortable as a regular checkup. This was my second extraction in seven years with Dr . Miskella and he was as nice as I remembered him.
Green bay, WI |
I had to get all four of my wisdom teeth removed. The staff was very friendly and so was he. Of course I don't remember waking up but the papers they gave me and advise the gave to my dad (my ride) was super nice. Hardly any pain, only took meds the first day. two days later was the peak of the swelling but it was hardly bad.
in Kaukauna, WI |
Dr. Miskella did an excellent job. I was comfortable with the procedure due to his approach and overall manner and it was clear every step of the way he was concerned about pain level, how I was doing, etc. The healing process has gone well and there were no complications.
Abrams, WI |
He did both my boys wisdom teeth 30min apart!! Great job , professional and personable . Would highly recommend him!
in De Pere, WI |
I had two lower wisdom teeth removed and it was a quick and painless procedure. I was back in my car within 40 minutes of arriving. Obviously I did not have I-V sedation as it wasn't necessary for my teeth which were not impacted. He's pretty much the best in the business.
in Shawano, WI |
Dr. Miskella was very informative and kind. He explained the procedure before it was done and what my son may expect following the extraction. I have another son who needs the same procedure done, and I will definitely request Dr. Miskella!
in Oconto WI |
The Best.
in Green Bay, WI |
My 17 year old daughter was treadted by Dr. Miskella to remove all four of her wisdom teeth. He made her feel comfortable by explaining the procedure. Prior to the surgery she was affraid after she said no problem
in Green Bay, WI |
Everything was a good as you can get with pulling a tooth and inserting an implant post. One comment for improvement: Remind patients who will be taking hydrocodone or other opiate drug to drink plenty of water when taking this medication. You can dehydrate quickly and pass out if you're not careful. Cost me a trip to the ER because it happened to me.
in Green Bay |
Dr Miskella himself was very professional. The office staff failed to tell me they have a half down policy. I showed up on the day of my procedure and they expected me to have $950 down payment. I have both dental and health insurance and they still wanted half down before doing the precedure. They would not do it with out me giving a credit card for down payment.
in Iron mountain, MI |
He explained how he was going to do the procedure and he was caring. The girls are doing well.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Miskella, DDS?
Are you Dr. Miskella?

Green Bay, WI 54303
HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
835 S Van Buren St
Green Bay, WI 54301

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.