Dr. Michael Miltich, MD

Dr. Michael Miltich, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Michael Miltich, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Huntersville, NC and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

10305 Hamptons Park Dr

Huntersville, NC 28078

Learn about Dr. Miltich

See how frequently Dr. Miltich performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Disorders
Postnasal Drip
high
Ear Surgery

Dr. Miltich's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University of Michigan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Wayne State University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Mayo Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Mayo Clinc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Miltich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miltich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miltich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miltich's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miltich to family and friends

Dr. Miltich's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

Dr. Miltich did my sons tonsillectomy. He did a great job explained the surgery and helping calm my nerves. I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I returned for follow up visit only to be scolded for not having returned in 3 weeks. I was so shocked at his scowl over his glasses that I didn't tell him it was due to my fathers death. He needled a cyst claiming it was liquid filled and was quite rough making several attempts then claiming the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We apologize for the experience you had with CEENTA. We have let the office manager know of your visit. If you would like to email kpohlman@ceenta.com with more information so the office manager can reach out to you, please do so.

This was one of the worst Dr experiences we have ever had. Dr Miltich was condescending when he spoke to us, said that the previous scan showed a liquid filled cyst and suggested he take a sample in office to send to lab to be tested. Upon injecting the needle, not cautiously, from several...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We're sorry you and your wife had this experience. If you would like to email kpohlman@ceenta.com wtih more information so someone can reach out to you. We have let the office manager aware of your visit too.

He seemed caring and thorough with me and told me I had infection and he would call me in an antibiotic and a cream...nothing was called in and this was on a Friday..tried to give them time to call it in, didn't want to hound them but by the time I realized it hadn't been called in it was too late....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Each time I visited I was in and out within 5 minutes and each time I would leave with amoxicillin & prednisone without him ever addressing the issue. It was always "we will look at it next time."