Dr. Michael Mills, MD

Dr. Michael Mills, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Michael Mills, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in gastroenterology.Read his story

349 E Coronado Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85004

• AARP
  • Ameriben
  • Arizona PHCS
  • AZ Benefit Options
  • AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Banner Health

Learn about Dr. Mills

See how frequently Dr. Mills performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Stomach Diseases
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Mills's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mills' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mills "to complete"

This content was provided by Dr. Mills "I believe that it is my privilege to participate in your health and wellness, and hope to provide value in enhancing your health-related quality of life through a partnership based on listening and mutual respect."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Arizona
  • Banner Good Samar MC; Carl T Hayden VA Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Tulane U Sch Pub Hlth
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Dr. Mills has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mills' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mills to family and friends
based on 35 total reviews (9 with comments)

Dr. Mills' Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Mills Says:

I greatly appreciate your feedback.  I am always looking for ways to improve and make your experience even better!  Thank you for taking the time to provide a review!

I have had ulcerative colitis for 16 years and he is the best gastroenterologist I have seen. He got me through two pregnancies while dealing with flares. He listens to what you want, is very friendly, and takes his time with you. I can tell he genuinely cares and knows what he is talking about.
in Phoenix, AZ
I moved to AZ from NYC and thought I would never find a GI doctor as good as my NY doctor. Dr. Mills. is one of the very best. Takes the time to ask the right questions and really listens to my concerns, and, hears what is being said. He is a very calm and soothing person to see and provides the...more
in Spokane, WA
Dr. Mills is very passionate about his work. He takes time to explain everything to you and answer questions. I moved out of state but travel back to AZ when my scoping is due. I would not go to another GI doctor.
in Mesa, AZ
Prior to choosing Dr. Mills I did my research and found him to have the most reviews and the highest rated reviews. After my procedure I can say my experience went well and Dr. Mills and his staff was excellent. All my questions were answered. The Anesthesiologist was very professional and...more
in Litchfield Park, AZ
Dr. Mills makes me not mind being sick! He is the most awesome doctor I have seen for a long time. I only wish I could find a family doctor as caring as he is. His bedside manner is healing in itself. He listened to complaint and talked TO me .

Are you Dr. Mills?