Dr. Michael Milligan, MD

Dr. Michael Milligan, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION 1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Ste 208 Gulf Breeze, FL 32561 Get Directions

Dr. Michael Milligan, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Gulf Breeze, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

Dr. Milligan's Experience

See how Dr. Milligan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Milligan

Dr. Milligan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Milligan to family and friends
Dr. Milligan's Performance
Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Milligan treated me like I was only there for pain medicine & couldn't have been more condescending or rude if he tried. GB Hospital had treated me for a dislocation in my knee & were concerned about further damage, but Dr. Milligan seemed to have his mind made up that nothing was wrong when he walked into my first appointment. While "checking" my knee, he rolled his eyes when I said it hurt & popped my kneecap back out of place while doing so. By far my worst experience with a physician.
Pensacola, FL |
Was not very interested in helping me. Did not explain anything to me. Seemed like I was wasting his time. Good thing I found a different doctor.
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Milligan is an excellent doctor. He is great at explaining medical conditions and treatment options. He made time in his busy schedule to promptly meet with me, obtain MRI imaging, and schedule expedited back surgery. He spent much time after hours to make sure that the imaging and treatment was promptly performed. He quickly recognized a crucial nerve condition that my prior doctor did not, and spared me months or years of ongoing physical therapy and pain.
in Green Cove Springs, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Milligan from Gulf Breeze Hospital Emergency Room. I was only visiting the area and hurt my knee over a holiday weekend. Dr. Milligan's office returned my call very quickly, and they were able to fit me in first thing Monday. I didn't have to wait, Dr. Milligan was in my room right on time. Breezed through x-ray and MRI within the hour and we had agreed on a course of action before the afternoon. He was thorough and the treatment was effective.
Pensacola, FL |
Practical sports medicine approach-- I appreciate that Dr Milligan was willing to work with me and my injury knowing I wanted to stay active. He has proven himself to be professional and straight forward. Any and all athletes should make their way down to Andrews to see him.
Cantonment, FL |
I met with Dr Milligan twice. The first time he was rather brusque and I didn't feel he was really listening. The second he was more intent on hearing what I had to say. I went back because his first diagnosis and treatment brought relief and I knew he could repeat that. However, he did prescribe a medication that another very experienced orthopedic specialist told me should not be prescribed for my condition.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Milligan, MD?
Are you Dr. Milligan?

Compare Dr. Milligan

}

Dr. Milligan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

Dr. Milligan has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Milligan's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Milligan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Milligan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

The Brody Sch Of Med At E Carolina Univ

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Milligan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Milligan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Milligan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Milligan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.