Dr. Michael Miller, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. Michael Miller, MD
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock and CHI St. Vincent Infirmary.

Dr. Miller's Care Philosophy

I provide state of the art compassionate care for your fertility and gynecology needs. I care about your infertility problems including endometirosis, tubal occlusion, adhesions, ovulation or male factor problems and about your pelvic pain, fibroids, irregular or heavy periods or other gynecologic conditions. My goal is to improve your quality of life with simple and cost effective treatments. I specialize in minimally invasive, outpatient procedures and alternatives to hystererectomy.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Miller is now accepting new patients
Fertility and Gynecology Care Center9500 Kanis Rd Ste 200
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501) 812-3458Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Miller's Performance
Little Rock, AR |
I had very large fibroids and was bleeding constantly. My doctor said I heeded a hysterectomy. Thank God I found Dr. Miller. He took out my tumors and saved my uterus. I was scared but I had the surgery and even went home the same day. I am pregnant now and finally going to be a mother! I owe it all to this wonderful, kind man.
in Little Rock, AR |
I visited Dr. Miller after an ectopic pregnancy and I was very pleased with the care that I was provided by Dr. Miller and his staff. Dr. Miller performed a Laparoscopic surgery procedure to unblock my tube because I was experiencing pain and the blockages also causes infertility. Dr. Miller planned my surgery in a timely manor and I only missed a few days of work. My pain was minimal and the procedure was a success. I will always recommend Dr. Miller
Searcy, AR |
I thought he was an good doctor and set up a good treatment plan. However when I called to get the refill to the medicine he prescribed the nurse said she would check with him and get back with me and never did so I had the pharmacy send in a request for a refill and never got one and since it was a medicine I had to take a certain cycle day I wasn't able to try that cycle and the next cycle I got the pharmacy to send another refill request and never got a reply so I haven't been back.
Little Rock, AR |
I just love that I have finally found a doctor willing to get down to the root cause of my issues. He listened, was very understanding and always available when needed. The surgery he performed left me down for about 2-3 day but I was able to return to normal activity in no time. I highly recommend this doctor. I have cried many nights over my issues but after meeting Dr Miller I know that there is hope at the end of the rainbow.
Would give a 0 if I could. He is late for EVERY appointment. Today waited an hour and a half and didn't even get seen! Blatant disregard for other people's time.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Dr. Miller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Miller says...

I am a board certified specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Gynecology.  During my Reproductive Endocrinology fellowship, I trained under 2 previous presidents of the Society of Reproductive Medicine (formerly the American Fertility Society).  Prior to starting a private practice, I was the Director of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology  and Infertility at UAMS where I trained many of the OBGYN physicians in Laparoscopic surgery. I have performed more laparoscopic myomectomies (removal of fibroids) than anyone in Arkansas. I was the first physician in Arkansas to perform this procedure and perfected it during my years at UAMS.

I have written textbook articles about the treatment of endometriosis, dysfunctional uterine bleeding and induction of ovulation. I have given countless lectures throughout the state of Arkansas to train our OBGYN doctors in current techniques.

Dr. Miller says...

While at UAMS, as the Director of the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Division, I was their expert in operative laparoscopy.  I routinely performed difficult laparoscopic procedures so that my patients could have complex procedures done as an outpatient with less pain and a shorter recovery.  I trained many of the OBGYNs in Arkansas in the techniques of laparoscopic surgery.  I was the first surgeon in Arkansas to remove fibroids laparoscopically.  I have personally performed more laparoscopic myomectomies than anyone in Arkansas.  Due to the recent concern about the use of the power morcellator in myomectomies, I have perfected the newer technique that does not require the use of this device.

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

• Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Cramps
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Northwestern U-Northwestern Meml Hosp

Completed in 1988

Ohio State University

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Supracervical Hysterectomy
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy