Dr. Michael L. Miles, MD

Dr. Michael L. Miles, MD

Sleep Medicine | Male | 43 years old

27 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Miles specializes in Sleep Medicine and practices in Dallas, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Miles? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Miles' Experience

See how Dr. Miles' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miles

Dr. Miles accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Miles has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miles to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Miles' Performance
Buford, GA |
Myself & my family have been coming here for 3 years. We've seen Erin, Landie, & Angel. All of them are very knowledgeable and friendly, but the wait time is ALWAYS unreasonable, especially when you're having to take off work. The other downfalls are: wait time for referrals is ridiculous, paying $15.00 to get meds approved, and the front office staff aren't very friendly. I had to leave before being seen at my last apt because the wait was to long. My job & my time is just as important.
in Villa rica, GA |
I always get great care at this office. Sometimes I have to wait a little while but I know I will get my time and I like that part.
in Carrollton, GA |
Highly recommend any of the staff here.
in Dallas, georgia |
They found my problem after I had been suffering for years. I owe my life to this group. I have seen Dr.Miles, Erin and Landie. They are all wonderful. They saved my life. For that I am forever grateful.
in Villa rica, georgia |
I come to this office for diabetes. They found out I have sleep apnea. My life has changed since learning of this and I now get restful sleep. My diabetes is getting better with better sleep. I am thankful for their thoughtful care.
in Dallas, Ga |
This office takes time to listen and does not shuffle you out the door like most offices. It is owned by Dr. Miles and he takes pride in his business. He and his staff will consider all possible things and even tell you how to save money for testing and such.
in Villa Rica, Ga |
This is by far the best Dr. and staff that I have ever been to. They take time to care for your needs. I may have to wait a little while but I know they are giving me the attention I deserve rather than scooting me out like a conveyor belt. I have been to those types before and this office is not like that.
in Dallas, Ga |
I have enjoyed coming to this office for many years. The front
in Carrollton, GA |
Great with staff and all providers!
Marietta, GA |
If I could leave no stars, I would. Absolutely terrible. I used to enjoy coming here but that is no longer the case. The staff is unable to perform their jobs correctly and do not provide their patients with the proper care. I have been waiting over 30 days for their staff to fill out an authorization form for insurance to which I was forced to pay them $15 for them to complete and send back to the insurance company. You would think a month is enough time for them to complete-nope.
in dallas georgia |
the physicians assistant there are great. The front desk is the worst staff I have ever encountered. They make everything about making an appointment difficult. They are never pleasant when you sign in either.
in Dallas, GA |
Overall wait time is always around or over 90 mins. They are constantly questioning my answers regarding need of medication and frequently require additional testing for simple medication refill requests. The staff is mostly nice. Biggest complaint is wait time.
Dallas |
I have nothing but rude experiences from the front office staff, who talk down to you. I came in with fiberglass insulation in my eyes and where asking for help. The original nurse came in and did great. The first nurse did one eye and left the room. She came in with someone she was training to do the other eye. The one being trained stretched my eye lid open with an unskilled manner and pushed the saline in my eye full force causing severe pain. If I were you I wouldn't waste your money.
Have you seen Dr. Michael L. Miles, MD?
Are you Dr. Miles?

Compare Dr. Miles

Dr. Miles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Miles has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miles' Board Certifications

Mercer University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Floyd Med Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Miles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sleep Medicine