Dr. Michael Messieh, MD

Dr. Michael Messieh, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Messieh, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Clermont, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Read his story

841 Oakley Seaver Dr Ste 1B

Clermont, FL 34711

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Messieh

See how frequently Dr. Messieh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Drainage
Steroid Injection
Joint Pain

Dr. Messieh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Messieh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Messieh "Best joint replacement judged by peers and patients. Performs minimally invasive techniques of the hip, knee and shoulder. Anterior hip replacement surgery Side approach to knee replacement surgery Reverse total shoulder replacement surgery "

This content was provided by Dr. Messieh "Caring and compassionate. "

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• University Of Toronto / Faculty Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • New England Bapt Hosp
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Messieh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Messieh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Messieh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Messieh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Messieh to family and friends
Dr. Messieh Says:

I am honored by the patient responses received.

Dr. Messieh's Performance
in Winter Haven |
I am 70 years oId and had my two knees done at the same time 4 years ago this January, I am a tennis player, I am also a tennis teaching professional, play pickle ball and ride a racing bike every day for 5 mi at the lowest gear. Dr Messieh, told me that if I did me therapy .i'd be back on the court playing tennis in 12 weeks, I was actually playing competitive tennis in 11 weeks. I have had NO pain at all since my therapy was completed. Dr Messieh is fantastic,! Thanks Doc !
in Winter Garden, FL |
Before my hip replacement I had significant pain any time I walked any distance. From the moment I woke up after surgery I have had virtually no pain, I walk a mile a few times a week without pain or difficulty, and I take no drugs for pain, not even tylenol.
in The Villages, FL |
I found him and his staff to be warm and caring. He replaced my left hip in January of 2016 and my left hip in April. No problems with either hip. I was up walking the same day of surgery and went home the next day. I was playing golf in 6 weeks after each surgery. I highly recommend him.
in Clermont Florida |
Dr. Michael Messieh is a brilliant man and a brilliant surgeon. He is humble, kind, caring and honest. He expects the best and is clear and precise of his expectations on what he expects from patient to be in the best possible shape to get the best possible results. He doesn't do surgery to just do it... you prepare and he does his part and we both succeed. He is the best Orthopedic surgeon in Florida. I am so proud to say he is my surgeon. His office staff is above the rest, kind & caring
in Clermont, FL. |
What a wonderful Doctor!! He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to answer all of your questions. After an awful accident that left me in the ER with my ankle completely broken, Dr. Messieh came to my care. He is very direct and to the point, great bedside manner and truly a wonderful person. My surgery went great. I was scared I would never have the same movement in my ankle ever again, and here I am today playing soccer with my daughters. I highly recommend. Thank you Dr. Messieh
in Lake Wales, Fl |
Direct, to the point, high quality, results based Surgeon. Pain protocol for surgery had me walking after full knee replacement w/ walker two hours after I woke up. I spent one night in hospital. Home less than 36 hours after surgery. The hospital stay was exemplary; best ever. I'm trying to be conservative in my comments, but I'm so satisfied that I can't wait for number two! Well at least I'm super confident in my future result, which is a really good feeling!
in The Villages |
A little slow from waiting room to patient room but once in the Doctor came in he spent a lot of time examining and then clearly telling me what was going on with my knee. Treatment was done on site. He was a friendly man who showed he cared about my health.
in The Villages Florida |
I had total knee replac. 2010. Dr Messieh is "wonderful"- Would rec. him 110%. Great bedside manner, my pre-surgery and post surgery were fantastic. Never had any problems, He did a fantastic job and my knee is fine. The physical therapy post op helps so much in healing etc. At that time "I" did not have the Side-Knee-Surgery, but would not give it a second thought, if I had to have the other knee done tomorrow! I cannot stress enough, how happy I was with my results. Bea in Villages
in Lakeland, FL |
Wonderful, Great, Outstanding. Dr Messieh is a physician in the truest sense of that word. The knee replacement he did for me has gone beautifully. His staff in particular Nicole have been so kind and considerate to me. Heart of Florida Hospital was so polite and respectful. Having to replace my knee is something I do not wish on anyone. Having Dr Messieh and his staff at my side has been nothing but a blessing. God Bless you Dr Messieh, your staff and Heart of Florida Hospital.
in Lady Lake, FL |
Spends time with patients. Seems to care about the results of the surgery and your recovery.
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Messieh did a total replacement of my left knee on Mar.10, 2016. I spent 2 nights in the hospital. After about 7 days I was walking without assistance, (no walker or cane). It will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I have no pain and very little stiffness. I plan on play pickle ball and golf in the next few days. I highly recommend Dr. Messieh and his staff.
in The Villages, FL |
Total knee replacement March, 2016; discharged 2 days after surgery. Medical professionals who have seen the incision and my rehab efforts have said he is top notch in the area. He's a little hard to read sometimes, and is not as informative of what to expect post-op as I would have expected. Six week follow-up next week, but I'm walking unassisted, with not too much pain (2 or 3 on a 10 scale). I'm not a big fan of Celebration Health (hospital), but they have the surgical table he needs.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Messieh, MD?
Are you Dr. Messieh?

NetworkBlue
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO