Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Mersol-Barg

Michigan Reproductive Medicine

41000 Woodward Ave Bldg 100 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Bloomfield Hills, MI and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College of Medicine in 1984 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Mersol-Barg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mersol-Barg

4.5

82.75862068965517%
10.344827586206897%

Dr. Mersol-Barg?
Dr. Mersol-Barg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD
We had an excellent experience with Dr. Mersol-Barg. Coming to his practice was the best decision we made on our journey to start a family. Dr. Mersol-Barg and his staff were always welcoming and polite and the office had a very calm environment. You always had their undivided attention during appointments. We are due this November and are so thankful for Dr. Mersol-Barg and his expertise!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD?
Dr. Mersol- Barg and his entire staff were simply amazing! They made my wife and I extremely comfortable. From day one, they really made a frustrating process as easy as it possibly can be. They worked with us to create a customized path specific to my PCOS. The nursing staff and the phlebotomist Chris are phenomenal! Every single time we went in for check-ups or monitoring, no matter who we had, I knew I was going to be taken care of. We also loved their online portal. It was very user friendly and helped you obtain your test results quickly. When we received our positive pregnancy result, everyone was congratulating us including Dr. Mersol-Barg. From start to finish, the MRM staff provided high class service with compassion. Even after you graduate to your OB, they continue to care and request updates.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD?
Fertility treatments are daunting and stressful no matter what. However, I could not be more grateful I ended up Dr. Mersol-Barg's practice. Every single person on the staff is caring, attentive and makes you feel so much more at ease about the process. They are so willing to answer any questions (I asked millions through out the entire process). And Dr. Mersol-Barg is one of the most well-researched people I have ever encountered. They truly KNOW and do what's best for the patient. I am now 10
Good experience overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD?
I visited Dr. Mersol-Barg after a recommendation from a gynaecologist. I was impressed with Dr. Mersol-Barg, the first time we met. He was prepared with my case and took the time to explain about infertility in general and the next steps. His team was also very professional, promptly answered my questions and there was very little waiting time during the appointments. Dr. Mersol-Barg and the team kept me informed regarding the next steps and regularly monitored my progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD?
Dr. Mersol-Barg analyzed carfuly all the exams we brought from two different countries, two different languages and he listened, analyzed and provided the best treatment. My wife was 40s and we were so hopeless after many others IVF clinics and 3 failures. He has attention to the details and compassion for his patients. So believe, listen to the Dr. Mersol, give you a second chance and keep the faith.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD?
I would strongly recommend Dr. Mersol-Barg for infertility treatments. He is awesome. He was very kind, polite, and informative. He also knew how to cut the tension when I was upset or stressed. His staff is tops! Just awesome! He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have every met... and I'm a doctor myself. :) I would recommend him to family, friends, my patients, and strangers!!! He is the best... AND his staff!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD?
This doctor is great. He really takes his time with you and actually listens. Very thorough and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD?
Dr. Mersol-Barg is a true expert in his field. He takes the time to really get to know each patient and have a thorough understanding of your individual circumstance. I was always impressed that he never had to refer to our file when we had a meeting with him-he'd already done his research and it showed. He was very thorough in his explanations to us regarding our unique fertility challenges as well as the risks and benefits of various treatments and procedures available to us. Very caring!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD?
We were referred to Dr. Mersol-Barg by my ob/gyn when we had been trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully for about 1.5yrs. From our 1st appointment we knew we were in the right place, Dr Mersol-Barg figured out our missing link within our 1st couple of appointments, and we were able to begin treatment shortly after. Dr. Mersol-Barg and his staff have been amazing, absolutely no complaints! After 3 months as a patient & going through IVF treatment we are now pregnant with identical twins!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Mersol-Barg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mersol-Barg?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1984
Ohio State University / College of Medicine

• Yiddish

Dr. Mersol-Barg accepts

Dr. Mersol-Barg accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Blue Preferred PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
HAP Insurance
Health Alliance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Mersol-Barg treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Microsurgical Epididymis Sperm Aspiration (MESA)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Semen Analysis