Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Michael Menachof, MD
Michael R. Menachof, M.D. is an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor (ENT) in the Denver area. A native of Santa Rosa, California, Dr. Menachof grew up in the Sonoma Valley. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California at Berkeley with honors. He received his medical degree from the University of California at San Francisco, consistently ranked as one of the top ten me Following medical school, Dr. Menachof remained in the Bay Area to pursue his training in Head and Neck Surgery. After a general surgery internship lasting one year, he chose to focus his remaining surgical training on the study of the head, neck and face. Upon completion of six years of internship and residency Dr. Menachof received his board certification in General Ear, Nose & Throat, Pediatric Ear Nose & Throat, Head and Neck Surgery, Hearing and Balance Disorders, and Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology. Dr. Menachof began private practice in northern Virginia, just on the outskirts of Washington D.C. Although the hustle and bustle of a thriving practice in a very exciting city certainly had many benefits, the sacrifices to family life were also great. In 1991, Dr. Menachof, his wife and four children moved to Colorado where they have resided ever since. Soon after moving to Denver, Dr. Menachof recognized the special difficulties inherent in practicing a mile above sea level. He pursued a prolonged course of extra training and was accepted as a fellow to the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy. In 2000, Dr. Menachof was instrumental in founding Advanced Ear, Nose & Throat in the Denver Tech Center, which by 2015, because of it's reputation, focus, and expertise in the successful treatment of difficult sinus, nose, and allergy issues had become known as Advanced ENT & Allergy Center. Since that time, the practice has continued to grow and was recently recognized for excellence by the National Business Advisory Council. Dr. Menachof has always been actively involved in teaching and continues to train residents of the University of Colorado School of Medicine, where he is an Associate Clinical Professor. Dr. Menachof has been active at the national, regional and local level, both teaching and presenting at professional conferences. He regularly attends national conferences, ensuring that his care is not only personal, but also "state-of-the-art". His work is published in medical and non-medical journals as well as area magazines. He is the recipient of America's Top Physician's Award for the years 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. Additionally, Dr. Menachof is a member of an elite group of surgeons who been accepted into and recognized as a Fellow by the American College of Surgeons, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Michael R. Menachof, M.D., F.A.C.S. American College of Surgeons ~ Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery ~ Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy ~ Fellow American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery ~ Fellow dical schools in the country. Dr. Menachof graduated with honors in the top five percent of his class and was awarded placement in the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.

Advanced ENT & Allergy Center

7400 E Crestline Cir Ste 100

Greenwood Village, CO 80111

• Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Menachof

At Advanced ENT & Allergy Center, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of medical care for our patients suffering with allergies and sinus issues. As a staff, we understand that your appointment with us consists of much more than the time you spend with the doctor. Every member of our staff is both highly educated and experienced in Sinus, Allergy, and Ear, Nose & Throat patient care. We pride ourselves on seeing you on time, treating you with care and respect, taking the time needed to find a solution that solves your problems, and answering all your questions completely – whether they arise during your appointment or after you go home.

Dr. Menachof's Experience

Dr. Menachof's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring

• ENT Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of California At Berkeley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University of California At San Francisco
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of California At San Francisco

Dr. Menachof has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Menachof does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Menachof and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Menachof's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Menachof to family and friends
Dr. Menachof's Performance
I had bilateral sinus surgery by Dr. Menachof. I would absolutely recommend him to any and all of my friends and family. He is extremely knowledgeable yet able to communicate with ease medical information to you in a way that you can understand. He listens to concerns and welcomes questions, as he wants you to completely understand your diagnosis, treatment options, and follow-up care. He is professional and was even accessible for questions on a weekend following my surgery. Truly top-notch!!!
Littleton, CO |
The allergy drops have been very successful in treating my allergies! Recommend trying this cutting edge treatment
Greenwood Village, CO |
This practice should give seminars on how to run a medical office. Efficient, pleasant, they actually look at the patient and LISTEN. I was treated respectfully, quickly, efficiently and, most of all, effectively.
Aurora, CO |
This office is outstanding. I got a first appointment in a very quick time. Every member of the staff is kind and gentle. Dr. Menachof was thorough in his explanation of my procedure and a great man to interact with. I highly recommend them!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Menachof and the Advanced ENT & Allergy team are absolutely phenomenal. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.
in Aurora, CO |
I was one of Dr. Menachof's worst cases for a deviated septum and now I have virtually no sinus problems (maybe a sniffle) when the seasons change but that's it. Highly recommended!!!
in Parker, CO |
My three-year-old son was allergy tested at this office and everyone was so nice, patient, and knowledgeable. My son is now on the allergy drops and I'm so impressed with the patient focused care integrity office and on the phone. I would absolutely recommend this office to anyone for allergy and sinus issues!
in Denver, CO |
I had a great experience with Dr. Menachof and his staff. The office is clean, everyone is friendly and I think he did a great job on my surgery. Almost 2 months post op and feeling great. I am really glad I trusted in Dr. Menachof and his team! I highly recommend!
in Englewood, CO |
I was referred by my family physician. I didn't know until I visited (and later had a CT for visual proof) that a lot of my upper respiratory problems were caused by malformations in my nasal and sinus cavities. Dr. Menachof performed a sinoplasty, a septoplasty, and a turbinate reduction. Though the bleeding was inconvenient the week after surgery (which tapers off), overall the surgery was relatively painless and I can now feel the improvement in my breathing and nasal function.
Denver, CO |
This is the most on-time specialist I've seen. On-time, highly knowledgeable, listens and is respectful of your opinion, and innovative in care. Highly recommended.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Menachof and his staff are extremely courteous and helpful. I had my sinuplasty done at his office and can feel marked improvement in my breathing. His facilities are really clean and well maintained. The surgery recovery went without any issues. I am also using his allergy drops and seeing some improvement there too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Menachof to anyone suffering from sinus or allergy issues.
Aurora, CO |
I very much recommend Dr. Menachof and his staff. They were all very professional and friendly. I am very happy with the results of my procedure and the care received.
in Denver, CO |
I've been going to this office for about a year and a half. From the minute I stepped in, they made me feel welcome and my concerns valid. Wonderful staff and amazing service, I highly recommend!
in Greenwood Village |
Doctor Menachof expended more than enough time to thoroughly explain my CT Scan, type of treatment. He provided realistic expectations about the outcome of my procedure. The outcome was exactly as described. I thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with Dr. Menachof. His CFO provided advocacy with my insurance company and submitted justification twice in order to secure their approvals. I just sat back and awaited for the final approval. I would highly recommend Dr. Menachof!!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Menachof was recommended to me by 3 family members who had previous sinus surgeries with him. My sinus/septum surgery went very well, thanks to him and their entire staff. I've never been so impressed with a medical office. Every staff member was polite, helpful and caring. The office runs like a well-oiled machine. Dr. M is patient, approachable and straight forward. I'm very glad I chose this office to address my sinus issues.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Menachof is great! Thourough and empathetic, explaining everything very well. The team at his practices (and the surgery center in Parker) is amazing! The best I have experienced. As timely as a Swiss watch, very responsive to ad hoc questions/requests, and super competent (PAs, RNs, etc.).
in Denver, CO |
I would strongly recommend Melissa and the entire ENT team to anyone with allergies, pressure headaches, nasal congestion, clogged ears, etc. My regular Dr kept prescribing antibiotics and steriods which only provided temp relief. Melissa and her team got to the core issue and I am feeling fantastic after being on the allergy drops for only 3 months.
in Denver, CO |
I can't say enough good things about the folks at Advanced ENT. From their office staff, to the assistance, to Dr. Menachof. First class service and expertise!
in Parker , CO |
We love Advanced ENT for all of our needs: allergies, colds and surgery! The office is modern and clean and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. We have experience with most of the doctors and they are all wonderful! I highly suggest them for your allergy needs!
in Denver, CO |
Dr Menachof and his staff are tio notch! Knowledgeable, friendly, professional and just an overall very caring environment! For the many appointments I have had, hey have had me in and out so quickly and making each trip easier! I would highly Dr recommend Menachof and his staff to anyone!
Denver, CO |
Very friendly, professional, and knowledgable. His experience and personality made my entire ordeal painless and easy. I highly recommend and will keep him in mind for other ENT issues for either myself or others.
Denver, CO |
I went to see Dr Menachof to fix a deviated septum and allergies. I never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. They have printouts of common questions which addressed all my concerns about sinus surgery. Surgery and recovery went exactly as described. If you're nervous about the procedure, they will set your mind at ease. I'm so glad I came here. I have more energy and no migraines since the procedure!
in Denver, CO |
The providers and staff are educated, friendly, and go above and beyond for the patients, but I really love how the entire practice is committed to philanthropy and does so much for the community! It is the cherry on top of an already perfect cupcake!
Aurora, CO |
Dr. Menachof and his staff provide amazing service and care. Everyone is attentive and there when you have questions. Scheduling surgery was a breeze. All my questions about the surgery and billing were answered timely.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Menachof did a great job with my sinus surgery, as it is healing very nicely. I also want to stress how helpful it was to be fully educated in the process and things that may occur by him and his knowledgeable staff. The staff itself is extremely friendly and willing to answer any question I had. Great experience!
Denver, CO |
The staff is friendly, efficient, helpful and caring! Excellent care!
in Centennial, Co |
I was very nervous about having my procedure. Dr Menachof and his staff were wonderful. Now I'm so happy that I had it done and would highly recommend Dr Menachof .
Denver, CO |
Allergies?... See Menachof get it taken care!!!
Denver, CO |
Dr. Menachof and his staff are fantasic. My procedural experience was fantastic! Well ran office and I courteous knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff.
in Denver, CO |
Due to bad allergies, I have been seeing Dr. Menachof with the Advanced ENT & Allergy Center for almost 7 years. Dr. Menachof is an outstanding surgeon and doctor, a very caring and kind person with incredible bedside manners. He is very committed to help his patients find relief of their symptoms. His staff is top-notch, very professional and extremely customer-centric. His office is the most welcoming and attentive environment I have ever experienced and it is very rare to find!
Kiowa, CO |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Menachof. He and his staff are fabulous and his work is beyond compare. I had a difficult rhinoplasty and Dr. Menachof was the perfect choice for the surgery. The results are stunning!
in Littleton, CO |
I have been using Michael Menachof for several years. He attended to my kids when they were young, ( ear tubes, tonsils, sinus issues.) Dr. Menachoff even used to watch my kids when running into him in the soccer stores when my kids were young. He is still their doctor today and even takes care of them while they are off at college in Durango. He is the most kind, caring doctor I have ever met and my family loves him. His office staff is amazing...you will love him
in Denver, CO. |
I came to dr. Menachof because I could not stop getting sinus infections. He performed a septoplasty, turbinate reduction, and nasal polyp removal. I had zero complications. Everything was thouroughly explained to me. And I now have so much air flowing through my nose (something I've never felt in my entire life) that I can literally smell the roses (something else I've never smelled). I highly recommend Dr. menachof as a skilled ENT, his staff and office are just as skilled and professional.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Maureen was great!
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Menachof takes time with each patient and listens to their concerns questions and needs. Staff also do s great Job in putting patient at ease. and are well-trained In medical procedures.
in elizabeth, co |
I saw Maureen today, my first visit with her, for Botox. She was very knowledgeable about where I needed the Botox. She is also very sweet and friendly. I have gone to Dr. Menachof for my fillers and I highly recommend him. The office staff is great. Julie is wonderful to work with dealing with scheduling appointments and checking to see how many points I have which ends up saving me a few dollars.
in denver, co |
Excellent diagnoses, service, and treatment by Dr. Menachof and staff. Been suffering with sinus problems for years at which Dr. Menachof performed Balloon surgery with a 90% improvement in breathing and sinus issue. Would give Dr. Menachof a 10 on a scale of 1-10.
in Arvada, CO |
The prospect of sinus surgery had always made me nervous but being in good hands has made all the difference. This year, no amount of medication and irrigation for sinus/allergy issues could bring relief. I was so fortunate to be evaluated, educated and treated by Dr. Menachof and his competent team. I am free of infection and able to breathe through my nose (post surgery). Excited about the sublingual allergy drop desensitization program that I've started, too.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Michael R. Menachof is amazing! He has incredible bedside manner it is highly skilled. I would really recommend him to anyone!
Littleton, CO |
It has been a wonderful experience working with Dr. Menachof. Definitely life changing in a fabulous way.
Franktown, CO |
Dr. Menachof and staff are absolutely fantastic. Very reassuring, kind and honest. From the very first appointment, I felt welcomed by everyone in the office. An air of intimacy helped make me feel at home.
in Greenwood Village, CO |
Dr. Menachof and his team were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Every member of his staff was friendly and professional at every interaction. The office is clean welcoming upon arrival. Dr. Menachof was patient answering any and all questions, risks, benefits of the surgery. His surgical nurse Judy is amazing! Everything went smooth and as planned. The follow up care was fantastic. I always felt I was in great hands. I'd recommend Dr. Menachof and his team to all of my friends.
in Evergreen, Colorado |
Dr Menachof is a very competent doctor and because of his excellent care has given me back my life. I had sinus and ear infections that just couldn't be cured after being on antibodies for a year. He put a tube in my ear and operated on my sinuses, I am now very healthy. If you are experiencing any ENT issues I would urge you to make an appointment with him. His staff, especially Judy, are highly trained and very caring.
Dr. Menachof and his staff are very caring yet professional. I recently had surgery for chronic sinusitis and now I can breathe better and no longer have constant pressure in the sinus area. The initial consultation and exam were thorough and it confirmed what I felt was the right decision to have surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Menachof- also a very nice person.
Denver, CO |
I have more confidence in Dr. Menachof than any other physician I have seen in my lifetime (66 years). He is not just a genuinely "good guy", he is careful and thorough. He takes the time he needs and I had complete confidence in his surgical skills and approach.
Denver, CO |
I think you did WONDERFUL!!!! I think you were very kind. I think Kristy, Sylvia and Agnis were very very very very very very nice and helped me with my ears. Daejah, 10 years old
in Broomfield, CO |
I had my tonsils removed a few months back by Dr. Menachof. I am so grateful, and so pleased by the final results! Since I've had them removed not once have I regretted it, all my problems that I struggled on a daily basis went away after the surgery! If you are looking for a trustworthy, honest and very kind doctor that explains and and answers ALL your questions.. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Michael Menachof!! Oh and all the Staff is AMAZING you will be extremely satisfied!
Denver, CO |
I am recovering from nasal surgery for a deviated septum. My experience has been excellent thus far. Dr. Menachof's staff is very responsive to phone calls and questions, and I've never been made to feel I had a dumb question, even if I thought it was. Dr. Menachof himself is extremely personable and very easy going. I've had three surgeries in the past for different issues, and Dr. Menachof is by far my favorite surgeon of all four. Great bedside manner!
Rapid City, SD |
Dr Menchof is wonderful. I have every confidence in his high level of skill and professionalism. His office nurse Sarah is awesome too!
in Littleton, CO |
It was a journey, for sure, mentally, physically, emotionally, intellectually, BUT the entire staff was always absolutely, 100% wonderful and there for me the entire time, and I am ecstatic with how I feel and look today. Thank you for your expertise and kindness.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Are you Dr. Menachof?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Swedish Medical Center

Visit Dr. Menachof