Dr. Michael Menachof, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 64

Dr. Michael Menachof, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Greenwood Village, CO and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine medical school in 1985. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Littleton Adventist Hospital and Parker Adventist Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Menachof to book an appointment.

Dr. Menachof

Advanced ENT & Allergy Center

7400 E Crestline Cir Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Menachof with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at The Medical Center of Aurora.

Make an appointment at The Medical Center of Aurora today at (303) 720-7109.

These providers are on the medical staff of The Medical Center of Aurora.

Dr. Menachof's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Menachof

1.9801980198019802%

Dr. Menachof?
  • Staff friendliness (176)
  • Office environment (175)
  • Explained conditions well (174)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (10)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (9)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (8)
I had a terrible experience with this 'doctor'. He talked me into a cosmetic procedure I didn't need and it ended up being a disaster.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
We have been seeing Melissa MacKinnon, NP for over a year. She is fantastic - she is great with my son, always on top of what needs to be done, listens to our concerns, and has dramatically helped my son’s allergy symptoms. We are so grateful for her expertise!
Emily T – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I don't usually have many good things to say about doctors, but Dr Menachof and his practice were fabulous! I would recommend him without hesitation. Thank you doc for rebuilding my sinuses and allowing them to function as nature intended!
Jaimee – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
The results from my sinus surgery are absolutely amazing. The process was straight forward, pain free, and i can finally breathe! Extremely worth the couple days of recovery time. Dr Menachof is astonishingly intelligent and talented. The nurse practitioners that I saw for my post op appointments were also very caring, smart, and friendly. I wish I would’ve done this sooner! Couldn’t recommend more!
Anonymous – Dec 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Dr. Menachof was in examing me and my cat scan and explaining alternatives. I decided on surgery for chronic sinus issues, though he in no way pushed for that option. He was also respectful of my previous surgeon! The surgery went well and was less invasive than I had expected. Dr. Menachof is warm, his staff is terrific, and can't think of one negative thing to say. I also never had to wait when I arrived. He is booked out aways, which is to be expected for such a good doctor.
Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
All of the staff great you with a smile! Never leave you waiting, I don’t think I have ever waited more than 3 minutes! Dr Menachaf is personable and greets you with a smile!
Toni Knowles – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
My experience here could not have gone anymore smoothly. I initially went in for allergy issues. Through thorough research, I was in desperate need of sinus surgery. Surgery completed and during my post up appointment I was so thrilled and relieved I could breathe again I literally cried. Dr. Menachof, along with his staff, are caring, professional, always courteous, efficient, thorough, and expedient. All of my visits have gone extremely well and I cannot think of one area that could improve. Wonderful, wonderful experience. On a scale of 1 to 100, I would most definitely rate this surgeon/doctor/office staff/ assistants at 101+.
Jean – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Dr. Menachof and his team walked me through a very thorough allergy test and ENT exam. Everyone was extremely nice and clearly had a great understanding of allergies and what might be causing my issues. They only advised treatment when they thought it was truly necessary. Overall great experience.
Eric – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Great, knowledgeable staff/practice. Efficient and effective sinus surgery with speedy recovery. Highly recommended!
Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Menachof by a previous patient of his and would gladly recommend him & his staff should the opportunity arise. He & his staff are consummate professionals and the surgery results are fantastic. Had I known, I would have done this years ago instead of suffering in ignorance.
Frederick Hodgson – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Dr. Menachof and his staff are incredible! Had my septum fixed and it couldn't have gone any smoother. Results are life changing, and I felt like they truly cared about my outcome. I didn't even know I had a blocked septum until I came to his office!! My daughter and I have also been using him for allergy drops, and we couldn't be more pleased. Bonus, we never wait more than 1-2 minutes to be seen upon arrival. 1000% recommend Dr. Menachof and his friendly staff!
Amy in Golden – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I have suffered from allergies for many years. Another doctor actually did testing and said the testing didn’t show the allergies but that I certainly had the symptoms. He had no treatment options for me. This office not only found my allergies but I am treating them with drops! I have gone from daily headaches, occasional migraines and other allergy symptoms to feeling really good after only one year of treatment! Give it a shot - it could work for you too!!
Robin – Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
The office staff is very nice.
Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
We took my son to Dr. Menachof after another doctor said he couldn't fix his deviated septum (after he supposedly fixed it during sinus surgery). Dr Menachof gave us the confidence that he could fix it and give our son his life back after suffering from the symptoms for a couple of years. He did indeed fix it perfectly and my son feels better than he has in years. Dr Menachof is a great communicator and has an excellent bed side manner aside from being an superb surgeon!
Hank Davis – Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I have not met Dr. Menachof, but his staff is great. I was tested for environmental allergies, which showed I am allergic to almost everything. I have started the allergy drops and couldn't be more pleased. The drops are so convenient. With shots you have to go in twice a week, and remain at the office for about 30 minutes to make sure you don't have a reaction. With the drops, you just drop them under your tongue, count 30 seconds then swallow, all from my own home. Done and done. They say it will take about 4 years (which is equal to shots), I think there is a better chance of me finishing this treatment vs the shots, due to the convenience.
DL – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I had chronic sinus infections to the point that I was sick as soon as the course of antibiotics my primary care physician prescribed were completed. I tried many different treatment approaches avoiding sinus surgery as many people I spoke with told me they were worse after the surgery. Dr. Menachof did my surgery 5 years ago and today was the first time I had a sinus infection since the surgery. Really can't say enough about how much better my health has been since he performed this surgery for me. I HIGHLY recommended Dr. Menachof. Thank you.
Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
My family has been seeing Dr. Menachof for 15+ years, and we wouldn't see anyone else. I used to have severe allergies, had trouble breathing and had 6 sinus infections a year. Extremely allergic to pines so couldn't even go camping. Had sinus surgery and was then put on allergy drops which I have been on now for 3 years. I can enjoy the seasons without feeling horrible! He was a life savor for me!
J Sparks in Parker, CO – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
For years I had repeated sinus infections and pressure in my sinuses. Recently, I moved to Colorado and developed seasonal allergies. I made an appointment with Dr. Menachof to see if I could get some relief. He did a thorough examination and explained in detail his findings. He also ordered a CT scan and allergy testing. What he found was that my sinuses were impacted with infection and the sinus openings were almost non-existent. He recommended sinus surgery to open the sinus opening and shrink the turbinates which were enlarged. He also recommended allergy drops to deal with my seasonal allergies. I had the surgery 6 weeks ago and I feel better than ever. I am breathing freely, but what is most surprising is I have more energy than ever. With all the infection breeding in my sinuses I became so fatigued and would actually have to nap almost every day, never feeling truly rested. I feel this is a new lease on life. Also, his staff is engaging, knowledgeable and thorough.
GW in Centennial, CO – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Menachof and staff. From the first appointment on they were helpful and did a great job. I’m also very pleased with the outcome of my rhinoplasty revision of the columella. It exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.
Keith in Denver , CO – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
The best, they fixed me and now I can breathe again. This office is unlike any other. Love Dr Menachof and all the staff. They were so informative.
JN – Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Menachof?

At Advanced ENT & Allergy Center, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of medical care for our patients suffering with allergies...Read more

Michael R. Menachof, M.D. is an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor (ENT) in the Denver area. A native of Santa Rosa, California, Dr. Menachof grew up in the Sonoma...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat