Dr. Michael Menachof, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Menachof

Advanced ENT & Allergy Center

7400 E Crestline Cir Ste 100 Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Dr. Michael Menachof, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Greenwood Village, CO and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, allergy, and more.

Dr. Menachof accepts

Dr. Menachof accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Rocky Mountain Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Menachof's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Menachof treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Headache

Dr. Menachof treats Headache more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Menachof treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Benign Exertional Headache
  • Benign Sex Headache
  • Cervicogenic Headache
  • Chronic Headache
  • Chronic Tension-Type Headache
  • Cluster Headache
  • Cough Headache
  • Drug Rebound Headache
  • Headaches (Shunt Related)
  • Hypertension Headache

• Allergies
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Animal Allergies
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Congestion
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Eye Infections
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hives
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Loss of Voice or Hoarse Voice
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Snoring
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

At Advanced ENT & Allergy Center, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of medical care for our patients suffering with allergies and sinus issues. As a staff, we understand that your appointment with us consists of ...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Menachof

Dr. Menachof?
Dr. Menachof's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Menachof, MD
I have not met Dr. Menachof, but his staff is great. I was tested for environmental allergies, which showed I am allergic to almost everything. I have started the allergy drops and couldn't be more pleased. The drops are so convenient. With shots you have to go in twice a week, and remain at the office for about 30 minutes to make sure you don't have a reaction. With the drops, you just drop them under your tongue, count 30 seconds then swallow, all from my own home. Done and done. They say it will take about 4 years (which is equal to shots), I think there is a better chance of me finishing this treatment vs the shots, due to the convenience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I had chronic sinus infections to the point that I was sick as soon as the course of antibiotics my primary care physician prescribed were completed. I tried many different treatment approaches avoiding sinus surgery as many people I spoke with told me they were worse after the surgery. Dr. Menachof did my surgery 5 years ago and today was the first time I had a sinus infection since the surgery. Really can't say enough about how much better my health has been since he performed this surgery for me. I HIGHLY recommended Dr. Menachof. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
My family has been seeing Dr. Menachof for 15+ years, and we wouldn't see anyone else. I used to have severe allergies, had trouble breathing and had 6 sinus infections a year. Extremely allergic to pines so couldn't even go camping. Had sinus surgery and was then put on allergy drops which I have been on now for 3 years. I can enjoy the seasons without feeling horrible! He was a life savor for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
For years I had repeated sinus infections and pressure in my sinuses. Recently, I moved to Colorado and developed seasonal allergies. I made an appointment with Dr. Menachof to see if I could get some relief. He did a thorough examination and explained in detail his findings. He also ordered a CT scan and allergy testing. What he found was that my sinuses were impacted with infection and the sinus openings were almost non-existent. He recommended sinus surgery to open the sinus opening and shrink the turbinates which were enlarged. He also recommended allergy drops to deal with my seasonal allergies. I had the surgery 6 weeks ago and I feel better than ever. I am breathing freely, but what is most surprising is I have more energy than ever. With all the infection breeding in my sinuses I became so fatigued and would actually have to nap almost every day, never feeling truly rested. I feel this is a new lease on life. Also, his staff is engaging, knowledgeable and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Menachof and staff. From the first appointment on they were helpful and did a great job. I’m also very pleased with the outcome of my rhinoplasty revision of the columella. It exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
The best, they fixed me and now I can breathe again. This office is unlike any other. Love Dr Menachof and all the staff. They were so informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Dr. Menachof is a great doctor, he as well as the rest of the staff are very attentive. I’ve been seeing Dr. Menachof for three years now. He’s treated me for my allergies, ear and nose. I couldn’t be happier with the progress I’ve made thanks to their help. I’m am grateful for he and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I had an ongoing sinus issue with polyps for about ten years. My regular allergist suggested that I should be seen by an ears, nose, and throat specialist. Fortunately, I found Dr. Menachof who performed sinus surgery, which has completely improved my breathing, sense of smell and taste. Dr. Menachof and his office staff made the entire process extremely easy. If you have sinus issues, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Menachof's office. You will be so thankful you did!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Moved here from another state and saw Dr. Menachof. He was kind, thorough and offered solutions that I had not even thought of before. After a few years, I went back to take him up on the review of sinus and septum surgery. While both were worked through, I still had some follow up concerns and it turns out I have some heavy allergies. Now I'm on an allergy plan to help me long term and I can breathe better (which has in turn allowed me to be more physically fit since I can actually breathe through my nose!). Thank you Dr. Menachof and Team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
What a great great group of professionals! Dr. Menachof always with that beautiful smile and such a delight! It is that SERVICE AFTER THE SALE that matters also. The most helpful office from receptionist to Ginger and Dr. Menachof! From the beginning with taking his time with explaining in detail and expectations. He put me at ease before surgery and the post op care was spectacular! I have had several surgeries but nothing comes close to Dr. Menachof!! I highly recommend him and his office! No regrets and thank GOD for such a gifted surgeon, warm, genuine and sweet man! His compassion is over the top! He cares because he looks at you during the visit and ends with a firm handshake and does not rush off. My results are fantastic and the most confident I have felt my entire life!!! What I am sad about is no more visits! Tears are flowing because I will miss him and his staff!!!
The staff is great. Efficient. But most importantly, great results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I am very happy with my experience here. I had sinus surgery done a few weeks ago. Dr. Menachof and his staff are extremely friendly, knowledgable, and explain things so thoroughly for me. I've never experienced such amazing bedside manner. They are also very prompt at returning my voicemails, which isn't very common. Needless to say, I definitely recommend them and my life has already gotten so much better since having surgery. I'll be continuing my allergy care here as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
My visit to Dr. Menachof’s clinic was nothing short of amazing! Everyone was super professional and friendly, and I felt like I was taken care of. Melissa (NP) was wonderful and accurately described what my allergies were and the treatment plan for them. I’d recommend Advanced ENT & Allergy Clinic to anyone looking for a professional and top-tier ENT clinic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I am 17 years old and have lived much of my life with a broken, crooked nose and breathing issues. All that is gone now though thanks to Dr. Menachoff. He did a phenomenal job, better than expected, inside and out. Wonderful and friendly staff at his office in Greenwood Village; second to none when it comes to customer service. Super speedy recovery with no setbacks. If you wondering if it is worth it, whether your male or female, whether you're 17 or 70, I would highly recommend it. With Menachoff on your side, you will come out looking and feeling better than ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Everyone in the office from the front desk specialist to Dr. Menachof is a consummate professional and truly cares. Everyone over communicates every step of the way which I loved. I was never surprised or anxious throughout my treatment, surgery, and recovery. I can breathe so much better, and my quality of life has increased. Thank you, Dr. Menachof and team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
I am extremely happy with Dr Menachof and all of the office staff! I had a surgery for a deviated septum. Everything from the initial visit to my post op visits were explained very thoroughly and all of my questions were answered with patience. Great organization, copies of records given quickly, Phone calls are returned immediately, Wonderful bedside manners, no unexpected out of pocket expenses and They coordinated my care with my primary care physician which made my life so much easier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Before I consulted with Dr. Menachof I was having almost chronic sinus infections. Since surgery, I've had one in 7 years. My husband recently had sinus surgery with the same dramatic results. Dr. Menachof is a smart, skilled surgeon and also has a great personality. I can't recommend him highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Wonderful, caring Dr And staff. Surgery went well, everything was explained fully. Great experience. Great surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Dr. Menachof and his staff are great at what they do. They are friendly and courteous. I went in not breathing well through my nose and with a deviated septum. After surgery I am breathing better than ever before and the staff has been available every step of they way. I highly recommend them if you have any nasal issues. They will solve the issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Menachof, MD?
Friendly and detailed office staff. Dr. Menachof is caring and takes the time to explain the reasoning behind treatment plans and sets smart and easy expectations. Very pleased with results and would certainly recommend him to others.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Menachof?

Advanced ENT & Allergy Center