Dr. Michael McCauley, MD

Dr. Michael McCauley, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Michael McCauley, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

1950 S Country Club Dr Ste 102

Mesa, AZ 85210

Learn about Dr. McCauley

Dr. McCauley's Experience

Dr. McCauley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

Dr. McCauley does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Med Coll Of Wi
    Medical School | Graduated 1979

Dr. McCauley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McCauley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McCauley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCauley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McCauley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCauley to family and friends
3.9
Dr. McCauley's Performance
Payson, AZ |
My husband has suffered from back pain for years, had surgery twice for spinal stenosis and still had pain in another area which no other doctor could pinpoint. Dr. McCauley is the first and only one to diagnose his problem, on the first visit, and give him home relief. We felt that Dr. McCauley really listened to how my husband was describing his pain. He and everyone on his staff are very knowledgeable and caring.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr McCauley has a nice bedside manner & is very caring. My husband & I have had great success with the BioTe. Staff is friendly & helpful.
Gilbert, AZ |
He is great at explaining where you're pain is coming from and how to manage it. Staff and Dr are friendly and helpful.
in gilbert az |
Had a good experience with this doctor and staff. Started with the PA who was friendly and knowledgeable and ordered me an MRI. Followed up with the doctor who explained things to me in detail and created a plan to help treat my pain. Will definitely be coming back and recommending friends!
in Mesa,Az |
This is such an awesome office the staff is very sweet and quick with helping you the Dr and the PA are amazing and are always willing to help u with whatever you need I'm so happy to be a patient of this office.
Mesa, AZ |
Great experience at this doctors office. I was able to get in quickly for my consult and injection. The PA was very knowledgeable and explained everything very well to me. The doctor did a great job with the injection and I am able to go to physical therapy and get back to golfing! I am very happy I went to this office. The front desk staff was also very nice and helpful. I am bringing my mother in for her back pain very soon and am confident they will be able to help her.
in Chandler, AZ |
I am feeling great after seeing this office for my pain and additional service of hormone replacement. I had injections which worked well for my pain and agreed to start hormone treatment with him. I feel so much better, no more hot flashes and feeling so much more energized! I am so grateful to him for offering this to me and I am recommending it to all of my friends and family!!
in Az |
Dr. McCauley is so kind and compassionate! He understands what it feels like to have chronic pain and it shows!
in Tempe, AZ |
Wretched experience--requested non-pharmacological treatment for my lumbar spine & was refused treatment because of prior problems with medication which were not relevant to my request. This practice is not interested in you if you have any human frailties.
in Tempe, AZ |
Discharged for a spurious medication issue. When I wanted to come back for lumbar spine injection treatment I was refused. As I was not requesting medication the unwillingness to treat me seemed really inappropriate, petty, poor care. I was left with the feeling that this MD had generally stigmatized me.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I called to schedule an appointment for knee injections and was told I can't schedule an appointment until all my records are faxed over from my other doctor who is now out of network. They are scheduling a month out and times are filling up daily so by the time everything is faxed, my appointment will weeks out. They obviously do not care about the patient.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I was a patient of McCauley for 12 years (RSD) pain mgt. He suddenly dropped me with no explanation nor referral to another doctor. He told me for years that he would always take care of me. Not sure what kind of trouble he is/was in but the meds he prescribed to me monthly were significant due to my condition. Then his PA gave me a letter of termination of care with absolutely NO reason. McCauley and his staff paid no attention to this recklessness. I hope this practice is investigated.
Have you seen Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Are you Dr. McCauley?