Dr. Michael McCauley, MD

Dr. Michael McCauley, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

McCauley Pain Center 1950 S Country Club Dr Ste 102 Mesa, AZ 85210 Get Directions

Dr. Michael McCauley, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. McCauley is affiliated with Arizona Spine and Joint Hospital.

Dr. McCauley's Experience

See how Dr. McCauley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McCauley

Dr. McCauley accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McCauley has admitting privileges.

Dr. McCauley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCauley to family and friends
3.8
Dr. McCauley's Performance
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr McCauley does an outstanding job of explaining specifically where your pain is coming from. His office staff is helpful and friendly,
in gilbert az |
Had a good experience with this doctor and staff. Started with the PA who was friendly and knowledgeable and ordered me an MRI. Followed up with the doctor who explained things to me in detail and created a plan to help treat my pain. Will definitely be coming back and recommending friends!
in Mesa,Az |
This is such an awesome office the staff is very sweet and quick with helping you the Dr and the PA are amazing and are always willing to help u with whatever you need I'm so happy to be a patient of this office.
Mesa, AZ |
Great experience at this doctors office. I was able to get in quickly for my consult and injection. The PA was very knowledgeable and explained everything very well to me. The doctor did a great job with the injection and I am able to go to physical therapy and get back to golfing! I am very happy I went to this office. The front desk staff was also very nice and helpful. I am bringing my mother in for her back pain very soon and am confident they will be able to help her.
in Chandler, AZ |
I am feeling great after seeing this office for my pain and additional service of hormone replacement. I had injections which worked well for my pain and agreed to start hormone treatment with him. I feel so much better, no more hot flashes and feeling so much more energized! I am so grateful to him for offering this to me and I am recommending it to all of my friends and family!!
in Az |
Dr. McCauley is so kind and compassionate! He understands what it feels like to have chronic pain and it shows!
in Tempe, AZ |
Wretched experience--requested non-pharmacological treatment for my lumbar spine & was refused treatment because of prior problems with medication which were not relevant to my request. This practice is not interested in you if you have any human frailties.
in Tempe, AZ |
Discharged for a spurious medication issue. When I wanted to come back for lumbar spine injection treatment I was refused. As I was not requesting medication the unwillingness to treat me seemed really inappropriate, petty, poor care. I was left with the feeling that this MD had generally stigmatized me.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I called to schedule an appointment for knee injections and was told I can't schedule an appointment until all my records are faxed over from my other doctor who is now out of network. They are scheduling a month out and times are filling up daily so by the time everything is faxed, my appointment will weeks out. They obviously do not care about the patient.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I was a patient of McCauley for 12 years (RSD) pain mgt. He suddenly dropped me with no explanation nor referral to another doctor. He told me for years that he would always take care of me. Not sure what kind of trouble he is/was in but the meds he prescribed to me monthly were significant due to my condition. Then his PA gave me a letter of termination of care with absolutely NO reason. McCauley and his staff paid no attention to this recklessness. I hope this practice is investigated.
Have you seen Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Are you Dr. McCauley?

Compare Dr. McCauley

}

Dr. McCauley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. McCauley does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McCauley and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Coll Of Wi

Graduated in 1979

Dr. McCauley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCauley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. McCauley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McCauley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.