Dr. Michael McCauley, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 66

Dr. McCauley

McCauley Pain Center

1950 S Country Club Dr Ste 102 Mesa, AZ 85210

Dr. Michael McCauley, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin in 1979 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Dr. McCauley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McCauley

3.9

Dr. McCauley?
Dr. McCauley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael McCauley, MD
My husband has suffered from back pain for years, had surgery twice for spinal stenosis and still had pain in another area which no other doctor could pinpoint. Dr. McCauley is the first and only one to diagnose his problem, on the first visit, and give him home relief. We felt that Dr. McCauley really listened to how my husband was describing his pain. He and everyone on his staff are very knowledgeable and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Dr McCauley has a nice bedside manner & is very caring. My husband & I have had great success with the BioTe. Staff is friendly & helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
He is great at explaining where you're pain is coming from and how to manage it. Staff and Dr are friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Had a good experience with this doctor and staff. Started with the PA who was friendly and knowledgeable and ordered me an MRI. Followed up with the doctor who explained things to me in detail and created a plan to help treat my pain. Will definitely be coming back and recommending friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
This is such an awesome office the staff is very sweet and quick with helping you the Dr and the PA are amazing and are always willing to help u with whatever you need I'm so happy to be a patient of this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Great experience at this doctors office. I was able to get in quickly for my consult and injection. The PA was very knowledgeable and explained everything very well to me. The doctor did a great job with the injection and I am able to go to physical therapy and get back to golfing! I am very happy I went to this office. The front desk staff was also very nice and helpful. I am bringing my mother in for her back pain very soon and am confident they will be able to help her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
I am feeling great after seeing this office for my pain and additional service of hormone replacement. I had injections which worked well for my pain and agreed to start hormone treatment with him. I feel so much better, no more hot flashes and feeling so much more energized! I am so grateful to him for offering this to me and I am recommending it to all of my friends and family!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Dr. McCauley is so kind and compassionate! He understands what it feels like to have chronic pain and it shows!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Wretched experience--requested non-pharmacological treatment for my lumbar spine & was refused treatment because of prior problems with medication which were not relevant to my request. This practice is not interested in you if you have any human frailties.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Discharged for a spurious medication issue. When I wanted to come back for lumbar spine injection treatment I was refused. As I was not requesting medication the unwillingness to treat me seemed really inappropriate, petty, poor care. I was left with the feeling that this MD had generally stigmatized me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McCauley?

• Anesthesiology

1979
Medical College Of Wisconsin

Dr. McCauley accepts

Dr. McCauley accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. McCauley treats your condition or procedure

McCauley Pain Center

• Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. McCauley treats patients.

87% Patient experience rating, 18% higher than the national average