Dr. Michael McCauley, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 67

Dr. McCauley

McCauley Pain Center

1950 S Country Club Dr Mesa, AZ 85210

Dr. Michael McCauley, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Mesa, AZ and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin medical school in 1979. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McCauley to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. McCauley treats your condition or procedure

Dr. McCauley accepts

Dr. McCauley accepts the following insurance:

Dr. McCauley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McCauley

3.8

Dr. McCauley?
The office was way to clinical for me. I only saw the Dr.once and saw Jim all other appts. Nothing was ever explained to me, just handed a script for opioids. Not pleased.
S.Gasch – Jul 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
My husband has suffered from back pain for years, had surgery twice for spinal stenosis and still had pain in another area which no other doctor could pinpoint. Dr. McCauley is the first and only one to diagnose his problem, on the first visit, and give him home relief. We felt that Dr. McCauley really listened to how my husband was describing his pain. He and everyone on his staff are very knowledgeable and caring.
Payson, AZ – Nov 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Dr McCauley has a nice bedside manner & is very caring. My husband & I have had great success with the BioTe. Staff is friendly & helpful.
AMH in Chandler, AZ – Jul 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
He is great at explaining where you're pain is coming from and how to manage it. Staff and Dr are friendly and helpful.
Gilbert, AZ – Jun 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Had a good experience with this doctor and staff. Started with the PA who was friendly and knowledgeable and ordered me an MRI. Followed up with the doctor who explained things to me in detail and created a plan to help treat my pain. Will definitely be coming back and recommending friends!
Mark in gilbert az – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
This is such an awesome office the staff is very sweet and quick with helping you the Dr and the PA are amazing and are always willing to help u with whatever you need I'm so happy to be a patient of this office.
G.K in Mesa,Az – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Great experience at this doctors office. I was able to get in quickly for my consult and injection. The PA was very knowledgeable and explained everything very well to me. The doctor did a great job with the injection and I am able to go to physical therapy and get back to golfing! I am very happy I went to this office. The front desk staff was also very nice and helpful. I am bringing my mother in for her back pain very soon and am confident they will be able to help her.
Mesa, AZ – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
I am feeling great after seeing this office for my pain and additional service of hormone replacement. I had injections which worked well for my pain and agreed to start hormone treatment with him. I feel so much better, no more hot flashes and feeling so much more energized! I am so grateful to him for offering this to me and I am recommending it to all of my friends and family!!
Patricia in Chandler, AZ – Jan 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Dr. McCauley is so kind and compassionate! He understands what it feels like to have chronic pain and it shows!
Cathy in Az – Jan 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Wretched experience--requested non-pharmacological treatment for my lumbar spine & was refused treatment because of prior problems with medication which were not relevant to my request. This practice is not interested in you if you have any human frailties.
Jay A. in Tempe, AZ – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
Discharged for a spurious medication issue. When I wanted to come back for lumbar spine injection treatment I was refused. As I was not requesting medication the unwillingness to treat me seemed really inappropriate, petty, poor care. I was left with the feeling that this MD had generally stigmatized me.
Alan J. in Tempe, AZ – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
I called to schedule an appointment for knee injections and was told I can't schedule an appointment until all my records are faxed over from my other doctor who is now out of network. They are scheduling a month out and times are filling up daily so by the time everything is faxed, my appointment will weeks out. They obviously do not care about the patient.
April in Gilbert, AZ – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?
I was a patient of McCauley for 12 years (RSD) pain mgt. He suddenly dropped me with no explanation nor referral to another doctor. He told me for years that he would always take care of me. Not sure what kind of trouble he is/was in but the meds he prescribed to me monthly were significant due to my condition. Then his PA gave me a letter of termination of care with absolutely NO reason. McCauley and his staff paid no attention to this recklessness. I hope this practice is investigated.
Lori Miller in Queen Creek, AZ – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael McCauley, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McCauley?

• Anesthesiology