Dr. Michael Mathews, MD

Dr. Michael Mathews, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Michael Mathews, MD is a family medicine specialist in Olathe, KS and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in family medicine.

1803 S Ridgeview Rd

Olathe, KS 66062

Learn about Dr. Mathews

Dr. Mathews' Experience

Dr. Mathews' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Mathews "I try to ask pertinent questions to give a thorough evaluation and advice. I challenge and educate patients to take charge of their life and health. I enjoy teaching patients about their health and disease processes. I enjoy knowing many patients quite well because of good long term relationships and this helps me provide better medical care."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Southern Methodist University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Baptist Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Mathews has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mathews does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mathews and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mathews' Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mathews to family and friends

Dr. Mathews' Performance

Dr. Matthews and his staff are very capable, efficient and knowledgeable. I have been a patient at his Olathe office since I moved here 3 years ago ... everyone ... schedulers, receptionists, nurses and lab personnel are top notch ... I call this practice "the best in the west ... east, north and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been under the care of Dr. Mathews for many years now. He is always willing to spend extra time with me discussing any concerns I may have. It is a great relationship I hope to enjoy for years to come. I would/have recommend Dr. Mathews to family and friends. Many of my family use...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Matthews is knowledgeable, skilled, and caring. He is amazing in that he is always willing to take time to understand the person and the concerns. He researches when it's required and asks great questions. More importantly he listens!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Matthews has been our family physician for a few years now. I appreciate how Dr. Matthews treats my kids. He listens and instructs them in a professional but loving manner. On my recent visit, Dr. Matthews ordered a test that saved my life due to the findings. Dr. Matthews was paying ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have seeing Dr. Mathews for several years, and I am recommending him. He is a very caring, listens to you, and explains the meds and treatments. He is very kind. I find his expertise reassuring.
Are you Dr. Mathews?