Dr. Michael Marion, MD

Dr. Michael Marion, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Marion, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Lehi, UT. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

680 E Main St Ste 202

Lehi, UT 84043

• Health Net
  • Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
  • Select Choice Insurance

Learn about Dr. Marion

See how frequently Dr. Marion performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Localized Fat Deposits
high
Excision of Skin Lesion
Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)

Dr. Marion's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Marion "Dr. Michael D. Marion is a plastic surgeon in Utah/SLC County. He is fully and broadly trained in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Marion performs all aspects of reconstructive surgery including facial trauma,hand surgery, & breast reconstruction.He also specializes in aesthetic surgery including facelifts & facial rejuvenation, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty & body contouring, liposuction, & more. Dr. Marion has received many awards & honors for his achievements in plastic surgery."

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Carpal Fractures
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Trigger Finger

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Burn Care Services
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Liposuction
  • Microsurgical Procedure
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
  • Marshfield Clinic, Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Marion has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Marion does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marion and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marion's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marion to family and friends
Dr. Marion's Performance
North Salt Lake, UT |
Dr Marion and his team have been nothing but helpful and accommodating from day one. I stumbled across his website while looking for a doctor to do plastic surgery. He had good reviews so I decided to meet with him for a consultation. I received a call the very next day and was able to get an appointment within the same week. After meeting Dr Marion I had very little doubts about him being my doctor. He and his team have all been very friendly and courteous. Dr Marion gave me his full attention
Indianapolis, IN |
I come to the office to get laser hair removal and I love it. I got an amazing deal, and Cami always makes me feel so comfortable! I would HIGHLY recommend this office because of how nice their staff is!!
Springville, UT |
I was referred to Dr. Marion by a friend who had a mini-panniculectomy. Dr. Marion was very good to give me options and tell me what he thought I'd be happy with given our discussion. I decided to have a mini-panniculectomy as well and I'm very happy with the results. I did not have any muscle stitching, I only had the hanging skin & fat over my cesarean scar removed. The incision is great and I was happy with Dr. Marion and his staff. Thanks!
in Lake point Utah |
I am 45 years old and went to see Dr Marion to get a consultation to remove and replace my 20 year old breast implants . My breasts had become hard and after having my last child when I was 40 I was told I needed new implants and a lift I had what is called capsualar contractor ( hardening ) of the breast also had a mini tummy tuck , Dr Marion did amazing work I am so happy with my results ,He is a excellent plastic surgeon all around with a great staff . So glad I picked him ??
in Indianapolis, IN |
Excellent experience with Dr Marion. Loved the outcome and have been back for other treatments. Great medspa too!
Heber, ut |
Dr Marion and his team are so sweet and great at what they do. I would recommend him to anyone. My surgery and recovery went so much better than expected.
in St George, UT |
Wonderful breast augmentation surgeon.
in Eagle, ID |
Dr Marion is the go to for all things aesthetic! From the moment you meet Dr Marion, you immediately feel at ease and know you are in great hands. I went in for Coolsculpting and found myself completely pampered by the staff. While there, I met a previous facelift patient who looked naturally youthful without the fake, too tight & difficult to move facial muscles look. She mentioned that her cousin was so impressed with her post op that she is saving $ for Dr Marion to perform her facelift!
in Lehi, Utah |
The office staff is great! Dr Marion is an excellent surgeon. He did some work on my mom and both she and I were very pleased with the results! Cami does coolsculpting in his office and is amazing! If you haven't tried coolsculpting definitely do it, it really works!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Marion, MD?
Are you Dr. Marion?