Dr. Michael Marcello, MD

Dr. Michael Marcello, MD

Family Medicine  |
2 reviews

My goal is to provide all patients with the highest quality care that is delivered with the utmost respect and compassion. I aim to always remain innovative and to continue to enhance my skills so that I might continue to grow in my ability to care for patients. I respect a patient's preferences and I seek to provide care that is personalized to each patient's needs as those needs change throughout life. I will always communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully, acting as an advocate for my patient every step of the way. I strive to keep my patients well informed and actively participating in their health needs and I guarantee that each patient will have a positive customer service experience while in my office. I will always hear every patient's story fully and I make every effort to accommodate and convenience my patients by receiving suggestions and improving access at every opportunity.Read more

Dr. Marcello's Experience

See how Dr. Marcello's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marcello

Dr. Marcello accepts 34 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Marcello has admitting privileges.

Dr. Marcello's Reviews

Healthgrades Rating
Verified Rating
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marcello to family and friends
based on 2 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Marcello Says:

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your visit with Dr. Michael Marcello.

We know that your time is valuable and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. Your responses will help us to maintain the highest level of service for all of our patients, both current and future.

Dr. Marcello's Performance
Lockport, LA |
Dr. Marcello has been my parents doctor and now mine, for approximately 40 years. I have not yet had any complaints about him or procedures he has performed on me. I truly believe that Dr. Marcello is ALL about making his patients feel better. I DO and WILL continue to recommend him to anyone who is looking for a caring doctor who really cares about his patients.
in MATHEWS, LA |
great experience , prevented an ER visit for dehydration
in HOUMA, LA |
Dr. Mike Marcello is the epitome of what a Simply put, Dr. Mike Marcello is the absolute best! He is a true professional, he is patient, thorough, kind, caring, knowledgeable, and is not only my doctor, but a true friend.
in RACELAND, LA |
very satisfied with Dr M.Marcello
in GHEENS, LA |
everything was wonderful, everyone was very helpful
in LOCKPORT, LA |
I have alwayshad good experiences with this care provider.
in RACELAND, LA |
I always have great care .
Have you seen Dr. Michael Marcello, MD?
Are you Dr. Marcello?

Compare Dr. Marcello

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Marcello at Ochsner Family Doctor Clinic - Mathews

Dr. Marcello's Care Philosophy

Dr. Marcello says...

Dr. Marcello's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Marcello has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Marcello's Board Certifications

Maryknoll College Seminary

Graduated in 1968

Nicholls State University

Graduated in 1971

Dr. Marcello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marcello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage