Dr. Michael Malandra, MD

Dr. Michael Malandra, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology  ·
Male
Dr. Michael Malandra, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Chicago, IL. He specializes in pediatric gastroenterology.

225 E Chicago Ave # 65

Chicago, IL 60611

• HealthLink
  • Sagamore Health Network

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Malandra's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.2

Dr. Malandra?
Dr. Malandra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Malandra, MD
If you are late, just don't go.... due to traffic we were 10 minutes late today (after driving for 40 minutes and having to find parking). We were told Dr. Malandra is very prompt and would not see us. This was a follow up to an ER visit... now I have a 6 year old in pain for a month before we can get into another appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Malandra, MD?
I cannot begin to explain what a great experience we just had at Lurie Children’s with Dr. Micheal Malandra. Dr. Malandra came in the room so excited to meet our son (at the exact time our appointment was) and had already read his history, had knowledge and compassion, and was ready to talk through solutions and hear me as a mom who is worried about her little man. We have a plan for moving forward that makes sense and a team who I feel really care about not only our son, but our family too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Malandra, MD?
After an awful experience with another pediatric gi I was so nervous for my daughter and the future of her health. From the second Dr. Malandra walked in we felt at ease and comftorable. He correctly diagnosed my daughter and worked vigorously to get her better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Malandra, MD?
Dr. Malandra is an excellent doctor! He is a great listener, and extremely knowledgeable. He asked key questions and could easily pinpoint several things that were going on with my son's health. He explained test procedures and treatment in easy to follow steps. He is cheerful and friendly, and I feel that he is someone I can trust to care for my son. All of his staff are really sweet, too. It was a great first visit, and my son thinks the world of him! I highly recommend Dr. Malandra!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Malandra, MD?
i met this Dr. the day my child needed to have a quarter removed from his stomach that was stuck there for over 2 weeks. We were told he would need an endoscopic procedure and Dr. Malandra was the only doctor available for this. The care and interaction he had with my son and assurance was one that made me believe he knew his case like the back of his hand. Successful procedure. Thank you from my 7 yr old son. Amazing with my child and this nervous parent. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Malandra, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Malandra?

Insurance accepted