Dr. Michael Madievsky, MD

Dr. Michael Madievsky, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Michael Madievsky, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Tarzana, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Southern California Gastro

5525 Etiwanda Ave Ste 110

Tarzana, CA 91356

• LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Madievsky

See how frequently Dr. Madievsky performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abdominal Pain
Stomach Diseases

Dr. Madievsky's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Madievsky "I try to communicate with my patients. I strive to explain their medical condition and discuss their treatment options in plain language. Questions are answered. I want no patient to leave the office thinking they were rushed through their visit"

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Kisinev Med Institute
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Madievsky has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Madievsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Madievsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Northridge Hospital Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Madievsky is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Madievsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Madievsky to family and friends

Dr. Madievsky's Performance

My experience with Dr Madievsky have been most pleasant and informative. He takes the time to listen to your issues and explains how to correct the problems. I would not hesitate in referring anyone to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We appreciate your kind comment. Dr. Madievsky takes pride in caring for each patient in the highest quality manner. We hope to see you soon. Good health to you!

Doctor explained me very nicely is very patient. I didn't feel I was seeing him for the first time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We appreciate your comments and hope that you have a wonderful holiday. Please reach out to us with any questions or if you need to make an appointment. Have a great one!

Dr. Madievsky take cared my mother and I for three years. He is the doctor with "Heart". We never need to wait for a long time in his office for our appointment. He always patiently listened to our concerns and give us his suggestions which fits our best interest. He always spent a lots of time...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Dear David, thank you for such a kind comment. Dr M. is thrilled that you had a wonder experience at the office and honored to care and treat for all of your digestive needs. We hope you have a great day.

Very professional, bedside manner is excellent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Madievsky is easily the best gastro doctor that I have ever been to especially, since he is the one who was finally able to figure out what exactly was wrong with my stomach. For years I suffered from chronic bowel problems and was falsely diagnosed with IBS by three other doctors here in the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Madievsky at Southern California Gastro

Gastroenterology Specialist