Dr. Michael B. Lyons, MD

Dr. Michael B. Lyons, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 60 years old

When seeking a Board Certified Physician you want someone that cares and provides individual attention to you and addresses your concerns. I am Quadruple Board Certified and have over 25 years of experience. My staff and I are dedicated to your care.Read more

Dr. Lyons' Experience

See how Dr. Lyons' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lyons

Dr. Lyons accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Lyons has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lyons
Dr. Lyons' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
in Fairhope, AL |
My recent experience with Dr.Lyons was absolutely wonderful. I simply can not say enough to adequately convey how pleased I am. Dr. Lyons is a compassionate and truly gifted surgeon. The office staff members are always courteous and kind. And I have really enjoyed working with his office manager, Pat. She is always so friendly and a very knowledgeable resource person for my many questions. I am looking forward to a long term relationship with them all!
in Mobile, AL |
Excellent staff and kind, compassionate Dr.
in Pensacola, Florida |
He treated me with kindness and respect...until I lost my job with the government. Don't waste your money on this person.
in Picayune, MS |
He has the most recent technology and techniques, his demeanor is calm and kind, he explains procedures well and his meticulous work sets him on a very high pedestal in my knowledge of the medical world. I did months of the best research I could do on the procedures I was interested in- and he blew me away with his work. He is absolutely leading the pack in everything he does! This man is amazing!
in Mobile, Alabama |
Dr. Lyons is compassionate and shows sympathy and concern for others. He not only helped me with my life long problems with my thyroid problems but also helped me with bio identical hormone replacement therapy. He has made me a a happier person.
in Mobile, AL |
Staff is fabulous!! Dr. Lyons is knowledgeable and skilled. IN the years that I've known him and his practice, I've seen him continuously bringing in new innovative products and procedures that really have made a difference in skin quality as well as appearance.
in Fairhope, AL |
I have had two dozen cosmetic surgeries involving 8 surgeons from across the country. Dr. Lyons is by far the most meticulous, consummate surgeon I have ever had. He is a sculptor with a scalpel who treats the entire patient. He corrected my female hormones , my diet, my baldness, and even made my aged lady parts functional again (by a referral to a doctor who does stem cell rejuvenation). Also is a brilliant and fascinating conversationalist!
Have you seen Dr. Michael B. Lyons, MD?
Are you Dr. Lyons?

Compare Dr. Lyons

Dr. Lyons' Care Philosophy

Dr. Lyons' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Lyons has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lyons' Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation

La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans

Graduated in 1981

Carraway Meth Hosp
    Charity Hospital

Dr. Lyons does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lyons and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat