Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Michael Loeffler, MD
Dr. Michael Loeffler, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Lighthouse Point, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Loeffler is affiliated with Broward Health North.

2100 NE 36th St Ste 102

Lighthouse Point, FL 33064

Dr. Michael Loeffler, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)

Learn about Dr. Loeffler

Dr. Michael Loeffler is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist providing comprehensive eye care for patients of all ages. The Center for Ophthalmology & Laser Surgery uses state-of-the-art equipment and Dr. Loeffler specializes in the latest procedures. Dr. Loeffler is dedicated to maintaining and enhancing the quality of life for each of his patients. He is committed to providing comprehensive eye care and surgery in a manner that emphasizes quality care and a high degree of service and consideration for the patient. Routine eye exams may detect early eye problems before any visual symptoms occur. That is why it's so important to have your eyes examined on a regular basis. We welcome the opportunity to care for you and your family.

Dr. Loeffler's Experience

Dr. Loeffler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Chalazion
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Loeffler has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Loeffler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loeffler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loeffler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loeffler to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Loeffler's Performance
in Coconut Creek, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Loeffler for over 15 years. My Husband has been seeing Dr. Loeffler for 3 years. He is very professional and caring. My visit is always pleasant and efficient. The staff in his office is very polite and professional as well. I highly recommend Dr. Loeffler to anyone. I just recommended my parents as well.
in DERRFIELD BEACH |
Dr. Loeffler is excellent. C. Laser
Pompano Beach, FL |
Worst Customer service ever. They want money by any way. Insurance copay is 3 dollars and they want me to charge me 55 dollars more. They do not confirm appointments and will ask you for anther 75 dollars for cancellation or rescheduling. Do not go their.
Moore Haven, FL |
Charges $50 for a discount plan for eyecare products. I found same products he prescribes and sells for significantly less on Amazon. His optician missed that my lenses were incorrectly filled at Costco. Checked by four other puzzled opticians...who each determined that lenses were correct.
in Lansing, MI |
I'm from out of town and needed to get the pressure in my eyes checked ASAP. Based on the recommendation of a neighbor I looked up Dr. Loeffler, read the excellent reviews and ratings, and called. He fit me in the next day. My visit was very pleasant and efficient and Dr. Loeffler himself is a professional and charming guy who allayed all my fears.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
it is all about the $$$$//first thing wanted 50 co pay//I don't have co pay//refused then they talked me into 50.00 v.i.p. program..i talked to dr. Loeffler ..said I would to need to purchase lens for cataract surgery..1500.00 each eye..i decided to get 2nd opinion and I want to another surgeon who gave me what I needed with no extra money..just medicare and my insurance.. my advise get 2nd and 3rd opinions ..this office is all about the $$$$
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Loeffler literally changed my life! I had a very complicated cataract that had been growing for a good 10 years. His staff were exceptional and did everything in their power to help me see again, including moving my surgery date up ASAP because of urgency. If it were not for Dr Loeffler and his years of expertise, I wouldn't be writing this review. Skilled, dedicated, exceptional, trusted, and genuinely cares. I went from 100% legally blind to 20/20 in less than 2 weeks. Best there is!
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Loeffler just did my cataract surgery with placement of a toric lens. Surgery was easy w/ no discomfort during healing. (He did my other eye 2 yrs ago) Results were spectacular. He's a great surgeon, with a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend him.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Although I have been a patient of Dr. Loeffler's for over 15 years I was not a happy camper when he informed me that I had to have Cataract Surgery. Surprisingly, having both eyes done was very easy. No pain and I got to get a day off. Both the doctor's office and the surgical center were great with follow-up calls. I would highly recommend Dr. Loeffler for anything eye related.
in Boca Raton, FL |
The best experience I had. If you want the very best ophthalmologist dr. Leoffler is your specialist.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Loeffler has the best bedside manner, he is very patient and explains everything. He never rushes his patients and is always available.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Loeffler, MD?
Are you Dr. Loeffler?

Visit Dr. Loeffler

Dr. Loeffler accepts 5 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)

Hospitals where Dr. Loeffler has admitting privileges