Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM

Dr. Livingston
Telehealth services available

Livingston Podiatry Pllc

2307 Bellmore Ave Unit C Bellmore, NY 11710

Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Bellmore, NY. He is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Livingston to book an appointment.

Dr. Livingston's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Livingston

95.78313253012048%
0.30120481927710846%

Dr. Livingston

Dr michael Livington is very knowledgeable and professional. The staffs are also very nice.
Jeannie lok – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
I went to many Doctors to get their opinion on my bunion. They all gave me the same answer, three months minimum off my feet. When I went to Dr. Douglas Livingston, my first impression was, how well professional his staff was. They were efficient and very nice. Then I met Dr. Livingston and I knew right away he was going to be the one to help me. He was kind, funny and most of all honest and informative. He explained to me my options, his doubts and his expectations. He made me feel I was a family member and would do his best to get me up and running as soon as possible, which was a lot shorter then all the others. Long story short I had my surgery, NO pain, never needed medication for pain and a week later am walking in a boot pretty much doing my routine. Next week I get my stitches out and look forward to eventually dress up and back in heals without pain. Thank you so very much Dr. Livingston and crew for your kindness and professionalism. I would recommend you anytime!!!!
Rose Nunez – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
Rudest staff I have ever met. Walked in and said hello and was ignored so said hello again and she turned her back to me and continued her conversation with two other staff members and when I said something to her she walked away. Asked to speak to the manager of the office and she just stood there looking at me and didn't say a word? If they treat a patient who just walked in and won't even acknowledge you how much trust can you put into how they will treat your records or your condition. I will never go back there and would recommend anyone looking for a doctor to look elsewhere.
John A. – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
I'm very glad that I went to Livingston Podiatry for my foot injury. Dr. Livingston was able to expertly find the best solution to heal my injury. I highly recommend!
Apr 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
Very nice Doctor and great service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
He's the best doctor I've been treated by in a long time. Dr Mike always takes good care of me and my feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
A very wonderful and caring and extremely capable doctor. I cannot recommend him high enough and urge anyone to visit his office for any foot pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
I am 3 weeks post-op and I have to say Dr. Livingston is a great surgeon! I don't normally submit reviews, but I highly recommend him. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is kind, understanding, and explains things completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
Our family doctor referred me to Dr. Mike Livingston and I am glad he did because he is an excellent podiatrist who is very caring and has a great personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
Dr Livingston offers personalized care. This type of medical care is rare in this age of big, multi-location, factory-style medical practices that are only focused on maximizing profits. If you want a Doctor that knows you and takes the time to understand your foot issues, go see Dr Livingston.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
In my 62 years I have worked with very few doctors that measure up to Dr Livingston and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Michael Livingston of Livingston Podiatry Associates for anyone looking for a physician who cares about you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
Went to Dr. Livingston for heel pain. He fixed the bone spur which was causing the pain. It worked out great and I feel so much better. He is an awesome doctor. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
It was my first experience with a podiatrist and it exceeded my expectations. I took my special needs daughter for a consultation with Dr. Mike and he was awesome with her; very professional and friendly. He provided me with options and explained which would be best to treat her condition. I fully trust him to care for any further podiatry needs she may have in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
Dr. Livingston is a wonderful and caring physician. I was very impressed with the results of my bunion surgery. I would highly recommend his practice to anyone seeking top notch foot care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
Dr Livingston's treatments to allow my foot to be flexible again. I am now able to walk without pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
I had my first appointment yesterday with Dr. Livingston and I was very impressed. I was seeking advice regarding bunion surgery. Dr. Livingston is very friendly with a warm reassuring smile that immediately made me feel at ease. He took an x-ray of my foot and used it to give me a very detailed explanation of what was wrong and how he could fix my problem. He is very knowledgeable and professional, and when I left his office I knew I had picked the right surgeon to correct my bunions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
I was a new patient and Dr Mike was so caring, and very informative. I can’t forget his great bedside manner and great sense of humor. He didn’t just rush me through, he explained everything to me in detail and all my options. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
My foot looks great after my bunion surgery. Anyone who needs a recommendation for any foot ailments has my personal reference to pay Dr. Livingston a visit. You will be pleased with his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?
Very friendly and professional doctor. Came in for treatment, got to it right away, made the experience pain free. Rating 10/10
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Livingston, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Livingston?

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery

• Magna Cum Laude New York College of Podiatric Medicine, 1992
  • Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges - Inductee, 1992
  • PiDelta National Podiatry Society Gamma Chapter Upjohn Achievement Award for Excellence in Surgery, 1992