Dr. Michael Link, MD

Dr. Michael Link, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Michael Link, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Kissimmee, FL. He is 66 years old. Dr. Link is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.

Family Health Care of Central Florida

461 W Oak St Ste A

Kissimmee, FL 34741

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem
  • Centene
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Staywell (Wellcare)

Learn about Dr. Link

As a Family Physician since 1980, my experience is broad and varied. While I no longer deliver babies, my love for children makes any pediatric visit a special part of my work day. I feel that my medical training in the Navy, including the 4 years in Pensacola as an instructor for developing physicians, helped equip me for the largest part of my job, which is education. I feel it is critical to involve patients, and their families, in the understanding and management of their health as well as their illness. This is especially important for my seniors, so that we can all work together to help maintain their independence while maximizing safety. My office practice provides me the opportunity to care for patients with a wide variety of conditions, especially diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol issues, arthritis, and heart conditions. It is a particular goal of mine to try to keep patients out of the hospital, as I feel that a lot of good things happen in hospitals, but there are certainly risks as well. The better job we can do, together to maximize health, the better service I feel I am providing.

Dr. Link's Experience

Dr. Link's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases

• Naval Hospital Jacksonville
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Naval Hospital Jacksonville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Link has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Link does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Link and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Osceola Regional Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Link is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Link's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Link to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Link's Performance
in KISSIMMEE,FL |
Dr.Link has been my Families PCP for decades. Starting with my parents and has even seen my own son and circumcised him. Every visit is a delight because he is soft spoken, listens to what you have to say and has great bed side manner. His patient portal is top notch and makes communication with him very easy. His response times are 5*. I've referred and recommended numerous friends and family to his practice. He is straight forward with a kind heartedness. The true definition of a FamilyDR
Kissimmee, FL |
Saw him once last year.. after that I was seen by another Dr for two or three times before he left there to go somewhere else.... Shortly after he left I saw the Nurse Practitioner who's beside manner was " Cold N Indifferent" and also off for anyone who works in the " Health Field" and should be able to make a difference in the " Level Of Care" she provides to each " Patient" First N Foremost Always!!!!! They tend to " Switch" you around without any warning just in case you might " Prefer" some
in Crystal River,Fl |
Dr. Michael Link has been my family doctor for at least 22 years. He is very professional, he takes time to listen and answers questions. He is truly appreciated for all he does. Thank you so much for all medical care you have provided me for all these years.
in Orlando, FL |
First let me say Dr. Link is a wonderful doctor, He has been our physician for about 16 years. But now the business has gotten so big we cant see him, We have to see his PA's. I had a appointment today at 3:45 at the Kissimmee office and was going to be late, traffic, so i called the office twice that i was going to be late I got there 4:00 they said the provider cant see me. Might have been nice to know before i called the second time. Wanted to see about a prostrate problem and a prescription
in Saint Cloud, FL |
A pillar of the community. Dr. Link treats body, mind and soul. He partners with you in your healthcare, has a compassionate bedside manner, is straight forward and even refers holistic, natural approaches you may wish to try. His patient portal is cutting edge and a God send. He's been my family's healthcare provider the past two decades. I've referred dozens of patients, whom have been just as happy with his practice.
Love dr. Michael Link very caring doctor
Have you seen Dr. Michael Link, MD?
Are you Dr. Link?

Visit Dr. Link

Dr. Link accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Anthem

Hospitals where Dr. Link has admitting privileges

Osceola Regional Medical Center
700 W Oak St
Kissimmee, FL 34741

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Link at Family Health Care of Central Florida

Family Medicine Specialist