Dr. Michael Levin, MD

Dr. Michael Levin, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. Michael Levin, MD is an urology specialist in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University of Arizona in 1999 and specializes in urology and surgery.

5670 N Professional Park Dr # 100

Tucson, AZ 85704

• AARP
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Bridgeway Health Solutions
  • Caremore Medical Group

Learn about Dr. Levin

See how frequently Dr. Levin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Disorders
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
Bladder Diseases

Dr. Levin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Levin "At Arizona Institute of Urology, we provide Comprehensive Care Focused On You. With convenient locations around Tucson and the surrounding areas and a staff of highly qualified urologists, AIU is the first and finest name in urological care for men and women  in Arizona.

We combine friendly, compassionate care with state-of-the-art treatments and procedures to get you feeling like you again. And through our cancer center on Tucson's Northwest side, we offer Varian's RapidArc, advanced radiation therapy for safe, effective treatment of prostate cancer. For the most comprehensive treatment in urology, turn to Arizona Institute of Urology.

Prostate · Bladder · Kidney · Ureter · UroGenital Conditions

Cancer Therapy Center, CT Imaging Facility,  Specialize in Laparoscopic and  Minimally Invasive Surgery, In-Office Continence Therapies, Prolia Injection Network Site, Clinical Trials

Comprehensive Care Focused on You.

For a list of all locations served by AIU, please visit our website or call us today.

• Urology
  • Surgery

• Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Stanford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Levin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levin to family and friends

Dr. Levin's Performance

Dr. Levin listened to my symptoms and followed up with tests and treatment that were very helpful. I had been to another doctor who was HORRIBLE and who offered me no hope. Dr. Levin was very kind and has given me not only hope but health for the last two years.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Levin was very kind, and took the time to listen to my problems. Not a lot of doctors can do that nowadays. He was professional and followed up with my test results soon after my appointment. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He listened to what I said, and explained further tests needed and why.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Levin has been very professional the five years he's been my urologist made sure all my medications are filled, and ordered all the proper tests to maintain my bladder. I would highly suggest Dr Levin to others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Having been in the medical field all my life, I can be very critical of doctors. When my husband developed prostate cancer, Dr. Levin was wonderful. He was willing to work with my husband's ideas and concerns and was very understanding. We never felt rushed. He spent time explaining our options...more
Are you Dr. Levin?