Dr. Michael Leung, MD

Dr. Michael Leung, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Michael Leung, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Pearland, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

Kelsey-Seybold Woman's Health

2515 Business Center Dr

Pearland, TX 77584

• Beech Street (Multiplan)

Kelsey-Seybold Woman's Health

HealthKeepers Plus POS
Beech Street (Multiplan)
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Leung's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Leung's Top Procedures and Conditions

Pap Smear

Dr. Leung performs Pap Smear more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Leung performs this procedure more than 93% of his peers

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
high

Dr. Leung performs Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening more than 88% of his peers

Dr. Leung performs this procedure more than 88% of his peers

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
high

Dr. Leung treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Leung treats this condition more than 86% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abnormal Menstruation

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

"As a male provider in this field, I recognize that patients have a choice in whom they choose based not only on credentials and qualifications, but gender as well. As such, I strive to be twice as patient, empathetic and understanding to gain the tr...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Leung?
Dr. Leung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Leung, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I am not leaving a review, I have a question, instead. does anyone know if Dr. Leung is open to VBAC after 2 c-sections? Thank you and I appreciate your response.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Leung!! I initially went to him for my first pregnancy bc of living close to his office at the time..I ended up moving and later found out we were pregnant again and I just had to choose him to deliver my second child..no matter the distance! He was always so welcoming and made my husband and I feel so comfortable..even after having some concerns throughout our pregnancy! Great personality, easy to talk to, and overal great doctor!! I would definitely deliver with him again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
Dr. Leung is by far the best doctor I have EVER had! He was absolutely amazing from the very beginning of my pregnancy to delivery. He takes time to get to know his patients and really cares. He made each appointment comfortable and personal. As a first time mother I really needed someone who took time to listen to my concerns, was patient with me and was compassionate. Dr. Leung went above and beyond all over my expectations. I highly recommend him and will return for all OB/GYN needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
He is caring and empathetic and far one of my favorite doctors. My cesarean went perfect and I have had an easy recovery. He has always put any fears I’ve had at ease. Dr. Leung is the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
Dr. Leung has delivered my two children and he has provided top notch care for my family and me. His ability to listen and address any concerns that I had allowed me to feel comfortable with my prenatal care. I would never consider going to any other OBGYN. Even when I had a slight complication with my pregnancy he was positive and upbeat about the situation and assured me that we would handle whatever situation came our way. I felt that he was in it with me and appreciated his support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
Dr. Leung is AMAZING! From the moment I met him to the moment I met my baby, I had FULL confidence that I was in good hands. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Leung. If I have another baby, I would DEFINITELY go to him again. I can't stress enough how happy I am by choosing him as my doctor. He is professional and explains everything efficiently. With him, you feel like he actually cares. Thank you for everything, Dr. Leung!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
Dr. Michael P. Leung has been my OBGYN for over 7+ years. He delivered both my two daughters and im extremely grateful for all the care leading up to the deliveries. He has made it very easy for me to have children. Very friendly, optimistic and encouraging doctor. I highly recommend him because he is very caring, gentle and understanding when it comes to the woman’s health. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and provides reliable care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Leung. He’s been my doctor for a couple years and just delivered my first baby. He was super encouraging and patient throughout my labor and delivery. He was always helpful and optimistic (but realistic) about any worries and concerns I had during my pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
Dr. Leung has been my ob/gyn for both of my pregnancies and has helped me through many difficult moments. He is very caring and positive, and I am so happy that he has been my doctor. I look forward to seeing him and trust him to make the right decisions for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Leung to any expectant mother - he has earned my trust and recommendation many times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
Dr. Leung has been my doctor for over 13 years and has been very professional, kind, and informative. He has also delivered all 3 of our children over the years and his bedside manner has been superb! I am so happy to have found such an amazing doctor and I would recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a trustworthy OBGYN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
100% recomiendo al Dr. Leung. Es un excelente doctor, muy profesional, muy respetuoso. Desde el primer día que lo conocimos mi esposo y yo nos inspiró mucha confianza, siempre en mis citas era la última que el veía y aún así siempre tuvo el tiempo y la paciencia para responder todas mis inquietudes. Doy gracias a Dios por poner al doctor en nuestro camino, el trato todo mi embarazo y trajo a mi bebe a este mundo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
I recently had my baby under the care of Dr.leung. I love Dr. he cares about you, he goes above and beyond to make feel comfortable. Also he staff are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Leung and his staff during my pregnancy this past year. He was very patient and chill, and always made time to answer all my questions, even the ridiculous ones. Definitely made me feel a lot more comfortable as a first-time mother!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
I received excellent care throughout my pregnancy with Dr Leung. He has excellent bedside manner. Always very friendly and happy to answer any questions that I had. His staff, especially Mrs Rosa are amazing and very kind. I was especially happy during my delivery because I was to be induced, however went into labor on my own, he was kind enough to come to the hospital at midnight to deliver me even though he wasn't on call which really helped to ease my mind. I would highly recommend Dr Leung!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
Dr. Leung is amazing he was with me from day 1 of my pregnancy with my twins I was high risk and it was a scarey pregnancy for me but he made me feel so comfortable the whole time and kept me calm and helped me get 2 beautiful girls into this world .... my 4 year old son even had to come with me every month and he was very patient with him even though my son is very high energy, I have continued to see Dr Leung after for my wellness check ups. He is a great Dr I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
If you want an attentive OBGyn that truly provides 5 star service then Dr. Michael Leung is your doctor. He is not only highly skilled he also had a great personality and amazing bed side manner. He truly has a passion for his career and provided the highest level of service. He listens with compassion and truly knows the value of his patients to his practice. His staff is evidence that he is not only a great doctor to see he is also a great doctor to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
I went to 3 different Ob-gyns before meeting Dr. Leung over 8 years ago, when I got pregnant with my daughter. None of them was as attentive, understanding, respectful and caring as Dr. Leung; not even to mention that he is funny and very friendly. Dr. Leung moved to Pearland and as I live in Katy, I decided to try a different ob-gyn closer to home; big mistake! So, I went back to Dr. Leung. I will drive for miles and hour; he is the only doctor I trust!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
I recently had my first baby under the care of Dr. Leung. The experience from day one was nothing less than AMAZING. I had a preexisting diagnosis of hypertension when I presented for prenatal care, and I was concerned. Dr. Leung was comforting, pleasant, caring, extremely thorough, and knowledgeable. He made my boyfriend and I feel more than comfortable every step of the way. He answered all of our questions comfortably. 9 months later, he flawlessly delivered our baby boy. WE LOVE DR. LEUNG!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
Dr Leung has been my OB for 7 years now. We just went through my first pregnancy and i couldn’t have been happier. He was very attentive and gave me his undivided attention at every office visit. His nurses are helpful and very nice. My favorite thing about dr Leung is he made sure to be there to deliver my child not many drs do. I highly recommend dr Leung.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Leung, MD?
I can not say enough good things about Dr Leung. He cares about his patients and goes above and beyond. Also, the staff and nurses in the office are great. Everyone was always friendly and willing to help. Highly recommended!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Leung?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Leung treats patients.