Family Medicine  |
Dr. Michael Lesser, MD
Dr. Michael Lesser, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Crystal Lake, IL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Lesser is affiliated with Centegra Hospital - McHenry and Centegra Hospital - Woodstock.

Family Medicine Mchenry Cty

1095 Pingree Rd Ste 108

Crystal Lake, IL 60014

Learn about Dr. Lesser

Dr. Lesser's Experience

Dr. Lesser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Lesser does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Lesser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lesser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lesser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lesser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lesser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lesser to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Lesser's Performance
in greater McHenry County, IL |
Dr, Lesser and his staff are excellent. His bedside manner is great, he cuts to the chase and provides information needed to make decisions about serious health concerns. His entire staff from the front desk to the back exam rooms are always courteous and considerate. Appointments, billing & insurance are also well dealt with. Nice to have a place to go that is not tied to "big business".
in Hebron |
This doctor & his staff are beyond 5 stars! Compassionate, thorough,& kind. Various family members treated over the years: there is not another practice we would even consider. His nursing staff & nurse practioners are always courteous & respectful. Support staff is efficent, insurance questions handled, billing explained, etc. The consideration shown to young children with first office visits for shots, etc as well as the patience shown to elderly patients - wonderful! Professional class!
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Been seeing Dr.Lesser since mid 90's. Has always been a thorough doctor. He takes the time to listen and answer all my questions. His staff is friendly,compassionate and caring. Ive not ever had a problem here. I think its always best to write down questions one may have. As I always appreciate talking with him, he cant talk to me all day, as he works hard he has other patients who need him too. Thanks for being there for my family & I!!!
Crystal Lake, IL |
My experience with Dr. Lesser when I called him because I was in terrible pain was not very pleasant. He seemed as though he was being bothered and when I told him about my horrible back pain he asked if I had any pain killers in the house and said to just take them! Kind of a quack diagnosis. Will never go back! My first experience was not impressive either!
Chicago, IL |
Our family has been seeing Dr Lesser for years. He and his staff at My Family Medicine are amazing. He is very thorough and truly cares about his patients.
in Algonquin, IL |
Very informal practice. I was a new patient in May of 2016. Both times I visited I was never weighed or measured - both times the assitant simply asked my height & weight. BP was high, I'd expressed concerns. I was told "some people just have high blood pressure" and the doctor then related it to himself rather than discuss my medical questions. I've lost 30 lbs and quit smoking. No mention of how well I'm doing. Was told to stop running (no alternative given).
Have you seen Dr. Michael Lesser, MD?
Are you Dr. Lesser?