Family Medicine  |
Dr. Michael Leonidov, MD
Dr. Michael Leonidov, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Alexandria, VA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Leonidov is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital.

Kingstowne Family Practice

6206 Old Franconia Rd

Alexandria, VA 22310

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Leonidov

Comprehensive Healthcare & Disease Prevention including: Physicals, minor surgery, dermatology, allergy testing, echocardiograms, stress tests, pulmonary function tests, holter monitor, pap smears, adults, pediatrics, gynecology

Dr. Leonidov's Experience

Dr. Leonidov's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Surgical Procedures

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Franklin Square Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Franklin Square Hospital Center

Dr. Leonidov has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Russian

Dr. Leonidov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leonidov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leonidov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leonidov to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Leonidov's Performance
in Virginia |
I have been Dr. Leonidov's patient for a few years, and most of the time didn't have any serious concerns with health until this year. This doctor tried to misdiagnose me twice, not really listening to my symptoms but rather having his own ideas. Wait time has slightly improved but still is expected to be 30-45 min. Office and equipment is super outdated. He doesn't have nurses or lab to draw your blood, rather he does it himself (I guess to save money). I'm glad I switched to another practice
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Leonidov has keep my wife's blood pressure under control without causing conflicts with her other medications. He has got my cholesterol reduced to an excellent level. Our health has greatly improved since we began to see him eight years ago. We had moved out of state for a while and we were ecstatic to return to his care. Dr. Leonidov will always take the time to ensure our concerns are addressed, he explains what he is doing, and why it must be done. His staff is courteous and polite.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Dr. Leonidov and his staff are thorough, efficient and kind! They are helpful and listen to all concerns. I go there along with my two young boys and we all love them!
in Brandywine, MD |
Waited 45 minutes after appointment time, after getting in the doctor took my blood pressure, breathes, pulse, and said have a great day.
in Alexandria, VA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Leonidov for the past 5 years and he's provided me exceptional care over the course of those five years. While most of my care has been fairly routine and scheduled well in advance, he's always been able to fit me into his schedule in the event it was urgent. He and his receptionist, Jessica, are always professional and polite and take patient care very seriously. It is rare that I have to wait to been seen because Dr. Leonidov is delayed.
in Lorton, VA |
It will be 20 years in November 2016 that I have been a patient of Dr. Leonidov and I have received excellent care. He is thorough and takes the time to listen and compare past symptoms, lab results and medication to ensure that current problems are not related to old problems. The office staff is always accommodating, efficient and friendly.
in Springfield, VA |
Very satisfied with his dedication and treatment of patients. He spends whatever time is necessary for and with his patients even though it may result in longer wait time for some. Willing to answer specific questions and discuss medical conditions. Has a good responsive office staff. Stays well informed with current medical practices and technology. Good sense of humor.
in Alexandria, VA |
Excellent. I went to Dr, Leonidov originally in 1992 about a condition I inherited at birth and first exhibited when I was 14 years old. Between the first appointment and the follow-up, he had studied the written information available and we were speaking the same language. For the past 24 years, I have been extremely satisfied with my treatment and care.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Leonidov has been my family physician for several years. I have always found him to be thorough, patient, and a good listener. I never feel rushed. I also appreciate the fact that he does all his own testing (i.e. Blood draws, no nurse and enters your information into the computer himself, and also explaining results of tests).I love his sense of humor and his genuine interest in you as an individual, not just a patient. I would highly recommend him to my friends.
in Springfield, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Leonidov for 25 years. I have no complaints. He offers excellent care and is willing to take the time to explain things. Sometimes there may be a bit of a wait, but that is usually because of an emergency visit or the fact that he will take extra time with patients when needed.
in Alexandria, VA |
We have been seeing Dr. Leonidov for 15 years. He has always taken time to answer questions, go over test results in detail, and taken as much time as necessary to make sure I am completely informed about my health issues. Although sometimes he has been behind in his schedule it doesn't bother me because I know I will always receive the needed amount of time to discuss my health issues tests results. His staff are efficient and courteous.
Fairfax, VA |
Pushes testing and treatment that is unnecessary, and where he gets paid. Wait times can be a bit ridiculous especially when it is just simple follow-up...and the fact that a follow-up in-person mtg. to go over test results where he basically states what's on the test results sheet and informs you of what is normal or abnormal is unnecessary for most people. The money mill environment is not appreciated and I am taking my health care treatment elsewhere as a result. Only positive is he's nice.
in Haymarket, VA |
Dr. Leonidov has been my physician for over 13 yrs. I live 45 minutes away and I never hesistate to make the commute. He is a very caring Dr. and always remembers small details about my health that are important to me. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a conservative, attententive new care provider. His staff are amazing too. They always remember who I am.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Leonidov, MD?
Are you Dr. Leonidov?

Blue Choice Advantage
    Blue Preferred PPO
    Southern Health PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio