General Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Lemon, DO
Dr. Michael Lemon, DO is a general surgery doctor who practices in Idaho Falls, ID. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

3200 Channing Way Ste 205

Idaho Falls, ID 83404

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho

Learn about Dr. Lemon

At East Falls General Surgery, our patient satisfaction is our number one goal. We pride ourselves on taking sufficient time with each patient and involving them in their care plan. We value your trust in our surgical team. We will help you to fully understand your options so that you will feel comfortable with your treatment plan and decision to undergo surgery. In fact, we encourage you to ask questions about the procedure, and/or the medical condition(s) for which you are being treated.

Dr. Lemon's Experience

Dr. Lemon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Breast Surgery

Dr. Lemon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Cancer

• Parathyroid Surgery
  • Surgery, Trauma
  • Thyroid Surgery
  • Ultrasound, Breast

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Midwestern Univ Az Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Lemon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lemon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lemon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lemon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lemon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lemon to family and friends
Dr. Lemon's Performance
in Terreton, ID |
Dr. Lemon care was awesome my whole family was pleased with the care given. Sensitive and truly careing. Willing to talk if I struggled with anything. I tell all who will listen how much we appreciate him. Thank you for helping, my journey go so well. God bless you Mary Tonkin
in Idaho falls, Idaho |
Dr. Lemon is amazing! He is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in any situation! He is so personable and gives his honest opinion. He is truly a doctor that has good intentions!
Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr. Lemon was amazing! He was on call when my daughter ended up in the emergency room on a Sunday afternoon . Hers was not a cut and dry case at all. Dr. Lemon took the time to explain things in a way that was understandable and compassionate. Would highly recommend him !!
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr Lemon is a caring man, when you make your appointment the ladies out front are very nice and friendly. I thing I really like about Dr Lemon is while he is in with you he sits down and you feel so at ease that you can ask your questions with the knowledge he will answer all of them like taking his time to make sure you fully understand. What I am trying to say you don't feel like you are just a number you are a person. He is a 10+
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Idaho,Falls, ID |
Personable doctor. Friendly. Thorough. Every time I've been the wait time has been under 5 minutes.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr. Lemon is an excellent surgeon. He is very informative and very caring. I Had a double mastectomy and it couldn't have gone better. Left the hospital the next day and was back to work in 2 1/2 weeks. Every health care professional I talked to highly recommended Dr. Lemon due to such great results after surgery due to such professional skills. Anyone needing a surgery definitely needs to have a consult with him. You will definitely be impressed.
in Idaho Falls, Idaho |
Excellent, friendly and professional. Dr. Lemon is a wonderful surgeon.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
I met Dr.Lemon in the ER where he subsequently performed surgery on my behalf. I don't think I could have had better care. He is patient, kind, respectful, and answered all my questions. I plan to use him as my primary care physician in the future.
in Whitehall, MT - USA |
For a cutter, you couldn't ask for someone more caring and willing to "take the time" to make sure you understand your options and whatever he is about to do for you. This is a special event in one's life, by the time you get to him, you are most likely in dire need of his life-saving services. His hands appear "good and true", being guided by God, as he continues to "learn" new things and methods. I have trusted my life to him 2 times now, and have the 3rd one scheduled - I am a repeat client.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Excellent care and concern. Great attitude. Even insists I wait the entire time of recovery to prevent possible problems-- Couldn't be better
in Idaho Falls, ID |
I would recommend Dr Lemon to family or anyone for that matter. We, at work, have complete trust in his ability and also appreciate his kink manner.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr Lemon is one of the kindest and most gentle physicians we've ever encountered. He takes time to explain all procedures and answer every question. He is highly professional and competent. We highly recommend him!
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr. Lemon was amazing!! He was very thorough on explaining the steps of the procedure I was going to have done. The appointment after my procedure he was just as informative and explained what I could and shouldn't be doing. My experience was excellent all the way around!!
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Doc lemon literaly saved my life on 2-18-17 when I walked into eirmc on that aft in mind I had food poisoning little did I know I was very close to death with what came out to be a very bad prob with my cholan and he successfully cut a very big peice of cholan out of me that honestly looked like an alien dog to me! And successfully patched my INARDS back to me injoying a normal life again and for that I am forever greatful to him! And he is a genuine great man and listens to his patients ty doc!
Idaho Falls, ID |
He was surgeon on call when I needed emergency surgery to remove my appendix. Later I found out that he was highly respected in the Idaho Falls area by the medical community. I highly recommend Dr. Lemon to anyone in the Idaho Falls and surrounding area.
in Rigby, ID |
Very knowledgable. Great bedside manner, explains everything well. Extremely caring. Brilliant surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Lemon, DO?

Visit Dr. Lemon