Dr. Michael Lemon, DO

Dr. Michael Lemon, DO

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Lemon, DO is a general surgery specialist in Idaho Falls, ID and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Midwestern Univ Az Coll Of Osteo Med in 2008 and specializes in general surgery and breast surgery.

3200 Channing Way Ste A205

Idaho Falls, ID 83404

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho

Learn about Dr. Lemon

See how frequently Dr. Lemon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
Breast Cancer
Hernia Repair

Dr. Lemon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lemon "At East Falls General Surgery, our patient satisfaction is our number one goal. We pride ourselves on taking sufficient time with each patient and involving them in their care plan. We value your trust in our surgical team. We will help you to fully understand your options so that you will feel comfortable with your treatment plan and decision to undergo surgery. In fact, we encourage you to ask questions about the procedure, and/or the medical condition(s) for which you are being treated."

• General Surgery
  • Breast Surgery

Dr. Lemon does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Midwestern Univ Az Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Lemon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lemon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lemon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lemon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lemon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lemon to family and friends

Dr. Lemon's Performance

Dr Lemon is great! He was thorough, explained everything in a way that was easy to understand, and made me feel very comfortable and at ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lemon was highly recommended to me as a surgeon to perform my umbilical hernia repair. Upon our first appointment, it was a pleasure and comfort to meet such a friendly, down to earth, knowledgeable doctor. He's thorough and specific about the procedure he's going to perform. He addresses not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Lemon on call when I was in the ER. He came in to talk to me and never once did I feel as though he was talking down to me or telling me what I had to do. He informed me of what was going on, what my options were, and asked what I would like to do for ME. When I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very warm welcome the staff are very friendly and helpful. Dr Lemon was very informative and has a great sense of humor and very accommodating, prompt in scheduling procedure. ***** for office atmosphere.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lemon was extremely knowledgeable and very kind. His staff was fantastic. I would highly recommend him.