Dr. Michael Lemon, DO

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Michael Lemon, DO
Dr. Michael Lemon, DO is a general surgery doctor who practices in Idaho Falls, ID. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Lemon is affiliated with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Lemon's Care Philosophy

At East Falls General Surgery, our patient satisfaction is our number one goal. We pride ourselves on taking sufficient time with each patient and involving them in their care plan. We value your trust in our surgical team. We will help you to fully understand your options so that you will feel comfortable with your treatment plan and decision to undergo surgery. In fact, we encourage you to ask questions about the procedure, and/or the medical condition(s) for which you are being treated.

Dr. Lemon's Experience

See how Dr. Lemon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lemon

Dr. Lemon accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Lemon is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lemon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lemon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lemon to family and friends
Dr. Lemon's Performance
in Idaho,Falls, ID |
Personable doctor. Friendly. Thorough. Every time I've been the wait time has been under 5 minutes.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr. Lemon is an excellent surgeon. He is very informative and very caring. I Had a double mastectomy and it couldn't have gone better. Left the hospital the next day and was back to work in 2 1/2 weeks. Every health care professional I talked to highly recommended Dr. Lemon due to such great results after surgery due to such professional skills. Anyone needing a surgery definitely needs to have a consult with him. You will definitely be impressed.
in Idaho Falls, Idaho |
Excellent, friendly and professional. Dr. Lemon is a wonderful surgeon.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
I met Dr.Lemon in the ER where he subsequently performed surgery on my behalf. I don't think I could have had better care. He is patient, kind, respectful, and answered all my questions. I plan to use him as my primary care physician in the future.
in Whitehall, MT - USA |
For a cutter, you couldn't ask for someone more caring and willing to "take the time" to make sure you understand your options and whatever he is about to do for you. This is a special event in one's life, by the time you get to him, you are most likely in dire need of his life-saving services. His hands appear "good and true", being guided by God, as he continues to "learn" new things and methods. I have trusted my life to him 2 times now, and have the 3rd one scheduled - I am a repeat client.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Excellent care and concern. Great attitude. Even insists I wait the entire time of recovery to prevent possible problems-- Couldn't be better
in Idaho Falls, ID |
I would recommend Dr Lemon to family or anyone for that matter. We, at work, have complete trust in his ability and also appreciate his kink manner.
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr Lemon is one of the kindest and most gentle physicians we've ever encountered. He takes time to explain all procedures and answer every question. He is highly professional and competent. We highly recommend him!
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr. Lemon was amazing!! He was very thorough on explaining the steps of the procedure I was going to have done. The appointment after my procedure he was just as informative and explained what I could and shouldn't be doing. My experience was excellent all the way around!!
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Doc lemon literaly saved my life on 2-18-17 when I walked into eirmc on that aft in mind I had food poisoning little did I know I was very close to death with what came out to be a very bad prob with my cholan and he successfully cut a very big peice of cholan out of me that honestly looked like an alien dog to me! And successfully patched my INARDS back to me injoying a normal life again and for that I am forever greatful to him! And he is a genuine great man and listens to his patients ty doc!
Idaho Falls, ID |
He was surgeon on call when I needed emergency surgery to remove my appendix. Later I found out that he was highly respected in the Idaho Falls area by the medical community. I highly recommend Dr. Lemon to anyone in the Idaho Falls and surrounding area.
in Rigby, ID |
Very knowledgable. Great bedside manner, explains everything well. Extremely caring. Brilliant surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Lemon, DO?
Are you Dr. Lemon?

Compare Dr. Lemon

Dr. Lemon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lemon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Breast Cancer
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Hernia
  • Thyroid Cancer

Midwestern Univ Az Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Lemon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lemon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery