Dr. Michael B. Lee, DDS

Dr. Michael B. Lee, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Lee practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Cincinnati, OH.

Are you Dr. Lee? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lee's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lee has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (58)
in Mason, OH |
Dr.Lee was amazing! He was super nice and did a great job extracting my wisdom teeth, within days I was feeling great
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr.Lee is an amazing oral surgeon. He explained to me my procedure and was extremely professional and understanding during the consultation. His staff were very friendly and welcoming. Dr.Lee and his staff were able to answer any questions that I had during and after my appointments. I was never kept waiting and I didn't encounter any problems. I had an excellent experience with Dr.Lee and I highly recommend him to anyone!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very well spoken and I felt very comfortable in his office!
in Cincinnati, OH |
My visits have always been very streamlined and efficient. He and his staff are professional and friendly, and he did a great job answering all the questions I asked him about my condition.
in Loveland, OH |
My son had his four wisdom teeth extracted with two of them impacted. Dr.Lee was professional, specific in detail and sensitive to our concerns. He was recommended to us as the best and he met those expectations. His staff is also courteous, professional and exceedingly friendly. In a situation of concern, Dr.Lee and his staff alleviated all worries.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
Dr Lee has both a very personable and professional manner He had no idea that neither I nor my children were not nervous.He gave a thorough and patient pre and post op explanation for wisdom teeth extraction. Everything was explained completely. My children felt he was marvelous.Felt reassured. He addressed their concerns directly, which gains the patients trust and confidence Absolutely no complaints. Highly recommend him.
in Georgetown, OH |
Very easy recovery from wisdom tooth extraction X4 - even at 41 years old! The Cool Comfort Wrap kept pain and swelling minimal. I didn't even take pain medication! That device is amazing !! I would NEVER have a dental surgery without one !!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I highly recommend Dr. Lee after a very pleasant wisdom teeth extraction surgery. Very minimal pain, and was almost back to normal after only a few days. I was sent home with a very helpful and high quality ice machine as well as detailed instructions on how to have the best experience possible! Highly recommend!
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
He was a wonderful surgeon and was extremely willing to make sure the extraction of my wisdom teeth was as comfortable for me as it could be. The comfort cool wrap worked wonders and was extremely helpful when it came to recovering and healing. I was better in no time and wearing that wrap made pain so much more bearable.
in Cincinnati, OH |
The technique was hassle and pain free. Recovery was fast and painless with the Polar Care unit. Compared to what I've heard from my friends, I probably had the best experience with recovery. For someone with extreme anxiety when it comes to dental work, this was the easiest procedure I've ever had done. Dr. Lee and his staff were very friendly and made this experience a very pleasant one. They kept me calm through the entire process.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I had my Wisdom Teeth removed and had a great experience. I did experience some pain a few days after surgery, but had no problem getting in to the office right away to get a medicine pack placed, which instantly took care of my discomfort. Dr. Lee is very friendly and made sure I was taken care of. My recovery was quick! I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
in Batavia, OH |
My experience of having my wisdom teeth removed was great. Dr Lee and staff were courteous to me. I felt comfortable with the procedure. My recovery time was quick.
Have you seen Dr. Michael B. Lee, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lee?

Compare Dr. Lee

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Cincinnati, OH 45255

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    University Of Cincinnati Medical School, Dept Of Surgery

Completed in 1979

University Of Cincinnati Medical Center

Completed in 1981

Purdue University / Main Campus

Graduated in 1974

School Of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lee

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lee's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lee

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients