Dr. Michael Lee, MD

Dr. Michael Lee, MD

Pediatrics  |
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Trumbull, CT. He is 75 years old.

15 Corporate Dr

Trumbull, CT 06611

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's Experience

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Bellevue Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1967
  • Bellevue Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1968
  • Dc Children's National Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1970

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Lee's Performance
in Monroe, CT |
Had two kids suffer a concussion recently, was extremely happy with the care we received from Dr Lee. Last year one kid had a concussion and we were referred to Head Zone, very unhappy with the service there! Never once saw a doctor. Our care with Dr Lee was so different, not only did we see him with every appointment but we were with him every minute. My kids really liked him! We hope to not need anytime soon but if we do we are calling him ASAP!
in Easton, CT |
Extraordinary physician and master at finding the best/brightest specialists to work with him ensuring a healthy/happy end result. I would highly recommend (do every chance to sing his praises) him to anyone whose child is afflicted with a concussion and related brain/spinal/blood complications. He is responsive, proactive, a terrific and thorough diagnostician, incredible team-builder based on the most important element beyond his medical prowess - a great listener/proactive responder.
Darien, CT |
I owe my entire concussion recovery to Dr. Lee. His patience, kindness, understanding, and care for his patients make him an incredible doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable about what he does. He understands that concussions are a difficult, mysterious injury and that a clean MRI or CT scan doesn't mean that a patient is not having symptoms- that is the very nature of concussions. I am so grateful for Dr. Lee's care and that there are such brilliant doctors like him in the world.
New Canaan CT |
I just wanted to thank Dr. Lee for his care of my daughter. She has had 6 concussions to date all under Dr. Lee's care. He has been a wealth of information and expertise in his field of concussions. His has been very responsive and caring as we journey through this recovery. He has had an array of experts that he has recommended and they have all been wonderful experts in their own fields. I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Lee and would absolutely recommend him and have done so already
in Naugatuck, CT |
Dr. Lee was treating my son for a pretty serious concussion. He was very nice, informed and comforting. My son and I went into his office fearful of what could be but after Dr. Lee took the time to educate us on the best road to recovery we left confident he would be ok. My son is feeling great and back to his normal self. My son thinks very highly of Dr.Lee as do I. We are greatful he is a part of PCA and took the time and effort to be sure my son recovered.
in Darien, CT |
One of the most knowledgeable, caring doctors we have ever seen. We have two daughters that have seen him for concussions. The most recent was a pretty serious situation. He took us step by step, worked with the school, and truly cared about how our daughter was doing. We never felt rushed in our appointments and he took great care to do a full exam. We were referred to an exceptional chiropractor for her neck injury and a vestibular therapist. All these referrals made a difference.
Darien, CT |
Fabulous doctor
in Seattle, WA |
Daughter severely concussed Jan'16. In the year since, we've learned much about TBIs - some from Dr Lee and much from our own research. He is the best. Not only would I recommend him first, I would recommend him only. He is so dedicated to the healing of the child/patient - both medically through treatment and aware of the modern social/academic challenges which face healing a TBI - that we kept him as her doctor even through a move out of state, returning to CT for care until fully recovered.
in Greenwich, CT |
I took my son to see the so called Concussion expert in DR Lee, and what I have discovered is a scam. Despite a clean head MRI, and neck x-ray, Dr. Lee insisted on my son seeing him again, and more importantly seeing his chiropractor friend (who mysteriously was present during our visit even though his office is in Stamford). Dr Lee asked the very same questions of my son at least three times, and introduced himself to me twice. Clearly, it is time to retire, as he is not capable of practicing!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?