Dr. Michael Lavelle Jr., MD

Dr. Michael Lavelle Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Michael Lavelle Jr., MD, McMinnville, OR, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 76

2435 NE Cumulus Ave Ste E
McMinnville, OR 97128
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lavelle Jr.

Dr. Michael Lavelle Jr., MD
Are you Dr. Lavelle Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 16 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 16

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Portland, OR |

Doctor Lavelle has been an amazing support for me. I highly recommend him.

- in Portland, OR |

Dr. Lavelle performed my vasectomy about 3 months ago. I was very nervous about having this procedure done and he completely put me at ease. My appointments were thorough and efficient. The actual procedure was amazing quick and I experienced minimal discomfort afterwards. His follow up was impressive and I'm glad it's over. I will definitely go to Dr. Lavelle again if needed.

- in Portland, OR |

Dr. Lavelle was provided excellent service. He was easy to ask questions to and gave me plenty of information so I could make the choice about which option would be best for me. I would recommend Dr. Lavelle.

-dallas |

Completely professional and given that youre there to have something looked at or possibly operated on that is a very sensitive and sometimes embarrassing part, I couldn't have felt anymore comfortable and treated like a person, not just a job..hats off to Dr. Lavelle and his staff.

- in Portland, OR |

Dr. Lavelle is one of the best doctors I've had. He is professional, caring, non-judgmental, competent and thorough. I felt at ease from the moment I walked into his office. Dr. Lavelle provided excellent care and called me at home to follow up twice after my procedure. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. David S. Menashe, MD
35.19 miles away
Dr. Sajal C. Dutta, MD
24.19 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.