Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. LaSalle

New Jersey Center For Prostate Cancer & Urology

255 W Spring Valley Ave Ste 101 Maywood, NJ 07607

Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD is an urology specialist in Maywood, NJ and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark in 1991 and specializes in urology, microsurgery, and more.

Dr. LaSalle accepts

Dr. LaSalle accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
QualCare
QualCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. LaSalle's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. LaSalle's Top Procedures and Conditions

Blood in Urine (Hematuria)

Dr. LaSalle treats Blood in Urine (Hematuria) more than 100% of his peers

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Circumcision
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Doppler Test
  • Electronic Shock Wave Lithotripsy
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal
  • Male Genitourinary Cancer
  • Male Hypogonadism
  • Male Infertility
  • Microsurgery Vasectomy Reversal
  • Microsurgical Epididymis Sperm Aspiration (MESA)
  • No-Scalpel Vasectomy
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spermatocele
  • Testicular Atrophy
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Testopel® Pellet
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urological Surgery
  • Urology Procedure
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Vasectomy Reversal
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

"Delivering comprehensive, compassionate care to each patient is still my mission," Dr. LaSalle says.

• Urology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. LaSalle

Dr. LaSalle?
Dr. LaSalle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD
It was a traumatic and demeaning experience. Dr. LaSalle’s conduct was medically inappropriate. If you decide to see him, I strongly suggest bringing someone with you who will stay in the room the entire time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
I was shocked to learn that I had prostate cancer. Dr. LaSalle immediately put me at ease. H answered questions and explained my condition as well as a path forward to wellness. I was filled with confidence when I learned of the Dr.'s credentials. It's no wonder he's rated a top N.J. physician. My operation was painless and recuperation without incident. That was 10 years ago . I annually check in with the doctor. His office personnel are kind and caring as is the doctor himself. The atmosphere is family like. Dr. LaSalle is the best I can offer for anyone in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
Dr. La Salle is a kind, trustworthy and very competent doctor. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. He is an excellent physician and a caring individual. He is an asset to his profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
The past 10 years Dr Lasalle has been my urologist. My experience has been excellent. He never rushes through his exam and cares about me as well as my family. He always fully explains all the tests taken. I have full confidence in his judgement dealing with my health. His staff is equally friendly and caring. I highly recommend him! 04/30/19
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
Top notch bed side manner. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. Easy to relate to, compassionate, understanding and thorough. Takes the time for a patient to feel comfortable and important. Not in a rush for the next patient. Very reassuring. Would highly recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
Have been going to Dr laSalle for over 20 years. Has given me excellent service. Would highly recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
Dr LaSalle is the best! He is professional, knowledgeable and caring. He has been my urologist for many years and has taken me through some rough times, including surgery. I trust him completely. Also his staff is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
Dr. LaSalle is the most professional, proficient and effective doctor and surgeon that my wife and I have ever had in the medical profession. He exercises both compassion and concern for all his patients as evidenced by our many relatives and friends switched over to Dr. LaSalle at our recommendation. He has treated us as though we were family and feelings for him are mutual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
The doctor and his staff are completely unprofessional. The office assistant called my 74 mother and had a "cryptic" conversation about the results of her ultrasound making it sound as though the issue was so serious she was going to die and had to come in to speak to the doctor about the results in person. BUT, they didn't have an appointment for her until 10 days from the date of the call. My mother has literally had 4 days of sleepless nights and she, to no avail, has tried to call him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
Dr. LaSalle is the most caring and thoughtful doctor and I would highly recommend anyone to go see him if you are in need of any urological issues. He takes the time to listen and will answer any questions you have. He will let you stay as long as you need. You may need to wait but rest assure when it is your time, you have as much time as you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
It all started with a stroke,while in therapy,I experienced urine retention necessitating three early morning trips to the emergency room. A catheter was inserted and I was given a referral list to a Urologist. I selected Dr Michael LaSalle. I should have purchased a lottery ticket too! I found him to be caring,compassionate,and capable. His testing,, treatment and corrective surgery rid me of my discomfort, pain,catheter and urine retention. He is simply a great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
Dr. LaSalle has been my urologist for the past 15 years. I have found him to be knowledgeable, caring, and professional. He consistently takes time to give appropriate information regarding recommended procedures, and answers any and all questions. In addition the office is well run with polite staff. Wait time is short unless the doctor has had a previous emergency. which is understandable. For the record Dr. LaSalle’s office is now at St. Barnabas Ambulatory Care Center in Livingston NJ.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
My experience with Dr. LaSalle was excellent. He is both professional and personable. Appointments are easy to arrange based on the urgency of the situation and his staff is sensitive and capable to assess patient needs and schedule care accordingly. I never waited more than a few minutes to be seen. Dr. LaSalle did a comprehensive evaluation of my case and explained my treatment options in detail. I had every confidence in having green light laser surgery and am delighted with the result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
Got lucky enough to be assigned to Dr LaSalle on call in the middle of a Friday night from ER for large kidney stone. He worked me into busy Saturday surgery schedule and stopped by to check on me several times. His obvious command of his field of knowledge put me at ease despite the pain and follow up went as was explained. I have already recommended him several times to friends and colleagues. Very approachable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. LaSalle to everybody who has any kind of problem in his field of medicine. I used to have frequent urinary infections and lost desire to any sexual intercourse because of it. My life was a constant pain and sufferings and no way to escape. I went to several doctors and found no relieve until I found dr. LaSalle. He had changed my life. In his care I have no problems for years. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?
In my opinion Dr. LaSalle is tops in his field. He is exceptionally knowledge and thorough. He explains things in detail and in a way that you understand. He makes it a point to ask if you have any questions and his mannerism makes it easy for you to relax and ask questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great urologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael LaSalle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. LaSalle?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. LaSalle treats patients.

Compare Providers