Dr. Michael Landrum, DO

Dr. Landrum

Landrum Osteopathic, P.C.

5 Community Dr # L-105 Augusta, ME 04330

(207) 707-2088

Dr. Michael Landrum, DO is a Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Specialist in Augusta, ME. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Landrum to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check if Dr. Landrum treats your condition or procedure

• Dystonia
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Joint Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome

Dr. Landrum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Landrum

4.2

Dr. Landrum

Dr. Landrum, has healed a problem with my left shoulder that had been a in chronic pain for the past 40 years. I now have full motion of my left shoulder and arm, I am pain free Bobby Racine
Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
I took my 15 yr old daughter to see him for migraines when he said to her I’m going to put two fingers in her mouth I asked him why he was doing that he than raised his voice to me told me to go to his website to educate myself on what he does sorry but I as a parent should be able to ask questions on behalf of my teenage daughter who he made feel very uncomfortable I would never take her to him again
Julie Adams in Livermore Falls , ME – Feb 28, 2019
Mrs. Adams, I am sorry you didn't have a better...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
Dr. Landrum is not afraid to take on challenging cases. I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome which cases wide spread body pain as well as laxity and subluxations. I also have Dissociative Identity Disorder which sadly to some doctors makes them decide to not work with me even before they know me. But Dr. Landrum even with knowing mine is a tough case took me on. In just three sessions so far he has improved my quality of life exponentially. I highly recommend him
Stephanie Bileau in Bryant Pond, ME – Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
Dr. Landrum is AWESOME!!! He's very professional, thorough, and very sensitive to the issues and pain that you are dealing with. He is a good listener and responds to my concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone dealing with pain to visit the Sound Clinic and make an appointment! I couldn't be happier with the care that I am receiving.
Theresa Smiley in Arvada, CO – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
I saw Dr. Landrum some time after injuring myself and receiving an incorrect diagnosis regarding a wrist fracture. Dr. Landrum ordered additional screening which affirmed his suspicious. Medical doctor's had advised me that I would just need to learn to live with reduced capabilities. Thanks to treatment and encouragement from Dr. Landrum, I am fully functional and pain free. You would never know that I once had a severe injury with a negative outcome. You really need to see him.
Kennebunkport, ME – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
I have had the privilege of seeing Dr Mike 3 or 4 times . He is a wonderful Dr . He helped me so much . I could barely lift my left arm and Dr Mike was able to give me a shot in my shoulder and be did some treatments in my arm that was causing the issue . After 2 visits it was completely gone , that was back in February it's still good , He also has treated my lower back , and he also has treated me with great success my leg and knee after having knee replacement surgery .
Roxie. Koon in Westminster, CO – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
I have been treated by Dr Landrum periodically for various injuries and misalignment. I had seen two other doctors for a Workers Comp injury I received lifting a heavy piece of equipment out of my car. Both doctors failed to address the root issue. Dr Landrum used several techniques and brought complete relief in 3 treatments. He has treated all six of my children and my wife with amazing results.
Dave Rider in Bend, OR – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
Dr Landrum has been such a blessing for treating my daughter's Noelle, and Abigail, and myself. I am a Rural Mail Carrier for USPS which is a labor intensive job with lifting requirements up 75lbs. I was wrong in assuming that the job and being over age 40 that my pain was acceptable. God as my witness, with my first treament my aches and all the pain in my neck, shoulders, and back was gone and I felt at least four years younger. My family and I are forever grateful to Dr. Landrum!!!!!
Alexandra Seamon in Readfield Me – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
I suffered from Hemiplegic migraines that caused pain and seizing paralysis on one side of my body, and had found little relief from any of the three neurologist's I had seen over a 3 year period. Dr Landrum was able to correct an astounding amount of muscle, nerve, and skeletal problems from my head and neck all the way down to my feet bringing a relief I hadnt felt in years. He displayed an a true care and desire to see me healthy and I have not had an episode in 8 grand weeks since treatment!
Devin in Waterboro, ME – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
My wife has been battling migraines for years now, and prior to her seeing Dr. Landrum, no one could provide her any root cause - they just prescribed more pain meds to mitigate her pain. Dr. Landrum took the time with her to fully understand her history, symptoms, and habits to get a holistic picture of her condition. Through his diagnosis, he pinpointed the root cause of her migraines, and began treatment that has resulted in immediate positive improvements! My wife is elated!! Finally relief!
Ft Collins, CO – Jul 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
I came to Dr. Landrum with lower back pain and he did some manipulations to my spine without a thorough assessment of my symptoms. I woke up the next day in excruciating pain barely able to walk. Turns out I had a herniated disc and required more medical intervention. I am pretty sure his adjustments made my issue worse. On top of it all he gave me a lecture on losing weight instead of addressing my main concerns of pain. He didn't have the best bedside manner, I would not recommend him.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Denver, CO – May 28, 2017
If you are a real patient, I sincerely apologize...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?
If you ask, Dr. Landrum will take the time to explain exactly what is wrong and what he's doing to repair the problem. He never rushes you and answers all your questions. Because of this he can "sometimes" take longer than normal appointment time and the next patient will be waiting. But I feel that for everything he's done for me, he is worth the wait. I definitely would and have recommended him to family and friends.
Denver, CO – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Landrum, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Landrum?
Provider explaining information to patient