Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Dr. Michael Kurtz, MD
Dr. Michael Kurtz, MD is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Garden Grove, CA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Kurtz is affiliated with Los Alamitos Medical Center.

12556 Valley View St

Garden Grove, CA 92845

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Kurtz

Osteopathic physicians focus on preventative care. D.O.'s receive extra training in the musculoskeletal system of nerves, muscles and bones. This training provides them with a better understanding of how injury or illness in one part of your body can affect another part. Using Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) D.O.'s use their hands to diagnose injury, illness, alleviate pain, restore motion and encourage your body's natural tendency toward good health. This approach offers patients the most comprehensive care available in medicine. Valley View Wellness offers onsite access to additional medical professionals in chiropractic, foot and ankle care, physical therapy, and nutritional consultation. Their in-office diagnostic testing includes x-ray, ultrasound, EKG and mobile MRI for patient convenience and immediate results.

Dr. Kurtz's Experience

Dr. Kurtz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Emphysema
  • Sinusitis

• 3D Ultrasound
  • Bone Density Scan
  • Botox® Injection
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Captique™ Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Hylaform Injection
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Physical Examination
  • Restylane® Injections
  • X-Ray
  • pH Probe

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine and The Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Botsford Gen Hospital Msucom

Dr. Kurtz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kurtz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kurtz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kurtz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kurtz to family and friends
Dr. Kurtz's Performance
in Whittier, CA |
Dr. Kurtz is the absolute best doctor anyone could ever hope for. I have been going to him since he first began. He has saved my life and he has saved my sanity. He is more than a great Doctor , Dr. Kurtz is a truly wonderful human being. You could not find a better , more caring ,understanding individual. He is more than a Doctor to me he is a friend ,a confidant, and I know I am getting the best possible care that I could get anywhere. Dr Michael Kurtz is the best there is no one like him.
in Cypress, Ca |
Dr Kurtz is awesome. He is friendly and caring and listens. He gets things done now! I wish my insurance hadn't changed. It's hard to find someone comparable. ??
in Garden Grove, CA |
I've been going to Dr.Kurtz for 17 years!! He is so diligent about finding the root cause of your problem and not just looking for a bandaid- he goes above and beyond every visit- we don't just "like" our Dr- our entire family "LOVES" Dr. Kurtz !!!! He cares about every patient and truly is passionate about what he does!!! Thanks Dr.Kurtz for always being right there for us!!!! We love you??
Livonia, MI |
He works to hard his patients come first
in Apple Valley, CA |
I have never been to a doctor who cares as much as Dr. Kurtz. He is amazing. I've been sick for a long time and no Dr could figure out what was wrong. Well, Dr Kurtz listened to me intently and never gave up on me until we figured out what was wrong. I now live close to 100 miles away but still see him Bc of his extreme care and understanding. He fought for me in my permanent disability case too.
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr.kurtz i feel saved my life today I had a rib puncture from my back which cause me to have serious chest pain I thought it was my heart which caused me not to breathe he popped it back in what kind of doc is this I thought ,never been to a sports doc my mom has been a charge nurse for years said he was a great doc, and has a great personality which some docs have a problem with thx doc i owe u a meal to
My husband's BP was very high when he went for a dental cleaning. He didn't have a family doctor at the time. A friend referred me to Dr. Kurtz. I called the office and explained the situation and the receptionist told me bring your husband in and Dr. Kurtz will see him. Dr. Kurtz already had a full schedule. My husband was seen by Dr. Kurtz who started him on BP meds while he was still in the exam room. Dr. Kurtz is very caring and very knowledgeable.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
I was first referred to Dr. Kurtz by an Army colonel at Los Alamitos. He told me that he was the best he had ever had for him and his family. After going to him for the past to years now, I can truly tell you that all that my colonel had said was true and more. Dr. Kurtz has far and away been the best doctor I have ever had and his clinic has almost everything anyone would need all in one convenient location...I give Valley View Wellness and Dr. Kurtz my highest recommendation.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Kurtz, MD?
Are you Dr. Kurtz?