Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Michael Kletz, MD
Dr. Michael Kletz, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Mc Lean, VA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Kletz is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital and Novant Health Prince William Medical Center.

1420 Spring Hill Rd Ste 350

Mc Lean, VA 22102

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kletz

See how frequently Dr. Kletz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hives
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Animal Allergies

Dr. Kletz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Allergy & Immunology

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Patch Testing

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University MD School Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University MD School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • UMDNJ New Jersey Med School Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Kletz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kletz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kletz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kletz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kletz to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kletz's Performance
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Kletz is a terrific allergist. He has helped me and my family for a number of years. He is very courteous and extremely knowledgeable. He knows a lot about sinus disease as I had bad sinuses for years before seeing him. Now I rarely have any sinus headaches or infections. My children also have had much better control of their asthma since being under his care. The staff are also very accommodating and pleasant. I highly recommend this allergy practice.
in great falls, va |
very satisfied with dr. kletz, I have felt so much better since I began seeing him. my year round allergies, asthma & eczema are so much better controlled. I can enjoy being outside with my kids when the pollen level is high which was almost impossible before. I can also enjoy playing golf again. dr. kletz is very attentive to my needs and very intelligent regarding other non allergic conditions which is a breath of fresh air.
Mc Lean, VA |
The spring is here early this year and I have been great since I have been seeing Dr. Kletz. Usually when the trees come out my allergies and asthma act up, but so far this year I have been doing amazing. I see others suffering already and am very pleased that I have no symptoms. Dr. Kletz is fantastic and he has helped some of my friends and co-workers too.
in Vienna, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Kletz for several years and I am very impressed with how knowledgeable he is. Several times he has prevented tproblems that could have occurred if he had not been so thorough. My children and several friends of mine also see him and they are also very impressed. His staff is great and I would highly recommend him if you have allergies or asthma.
in Great Falls, VA |
I have been helped by Dr. Kletz so much! He is easy to talk to and his staff is excellent also.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Kletz is great. He has peeled back the onion layers on my allergies and asthma to identify a few new approaches in management. Some front desk staff in Tysons/McLean are irresponsible. The staff has not had my medication ordered three times now. The Office Manager proceeded to blame the pharmacy and my wife for the failure when faced with the truth and facts. On top of that their are some very brusque and rude desk staff that demean patients and staff in front of patients.
in Manassas, VA |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Kletz for allergy and asthma treatment for several years and he and his staff give top notch service and care. He is dedicated and thoughtful and more importantly very knowledgeable. Unlike many doctors today, Dr. Kletz returns phone messages quickly and always answers my questions so that I can understand the answers. He is an excellent allergist!
in Tysons Corner, VA |
Have had amazing experience with Dr. Kletz and his staff. He is very attentive an answers all of my questions including my dumb ones. I am sooo much better with my allergies. I have sent several friends here and they also had a great experience. I can finally breathe much better and exercise much more easily without my allergies interfering with everything.
in Vienna, VA |
Dr. Kletz and his staff are great. He is extremely nice and very helpful. Dr. Kletz is very knowledgeable and has been a big help in treating my asthma and allergies.
in Washington, DC |
This clinic is a nightmare to deal with. They never informed me that just the first round of shots would cost over $700 even though I called and spoke with a nurse twice to inquire about the cost. Allergy shots are considered a medical expense so you have to pay all of it until your deductible is covered. They were totally unsympathetic and told me that I had to pay even if I didn't get the shots and referred me to collections because I couldn't pay the full amount. Get everything in writing!
in Washington, DC |
Have you seen Dr. Michael Kletz, MD?
Are you Dr. Kletz?