Dr. Michael Kletz, MD

Dr. Michael Kletz, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Yuill Black & Michael Kletz Mds 1420 Spring Hill Rd Ste 350 Mc Lean, VA 22102 Get Directions

Dr. Michael Kletz, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Mc Lean, VA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Kletz is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital and Novant Health Prince William Medical Center.

Dr. Kletz's Experience

See how Dr. Kletz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kletz

Dr. Kletz accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kletz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kletz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kletz to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kletz's Performance
Mc Lean, VA |
The spring is here early this year and I have been great since I have been seeing Dr. Kletz. Usually when the trees come out my allergies and asthma act up, but so far this year I have been doing amazing. I see others suffering already and am very pleased that I have no symptoms. Dr. Kletz is fantastic and he has helped some of my friends and co-workers too.
in Vienna, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Kletz for several years and I am very impressed with how knowledgeable he is. Several times he has prevented tproblems that could have occurred if he had not been so thorough. My children and several friends of mine also see him and they are also very impressed. His staff is great and I would highly recommend him if you have allergies or asthma.
in Great Falls, VA |
I have been helped by Dr. Kletz so much! He is easy to talk to and his staff is excellent also.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Kletz is great. He has peeled back the onion layers on my allergies and asthma to identify a few new approaches in management. Some front desk staff in Tysons/McLean are irresponsible. The staff has not had my medication ordered three times now. The Office Manager proceeded to blame the pharmacy and my wife for the failure when faced with the truth and facts. On top of that their are some very brusque and rude desk staff that demean patients and staff in front of patients.
in Manassas, VA |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Kletz for allergy and asthma treatment for several years and he and his staff give top notch service and care. He is dedicated and thoughtful and more importantly very knowledgeable. Unlike many doctors today, Dr. Kletz returns phone messages quickly and always answers my questions so that I can understand the answers. He is an excellent allergist!
in Tysons Corner, VA |
Have had amazing experience with Dr. Kletz and his staff. He is very attentive an answers all of my questions including my dumb ones. I am sooo much better with my allergies. I have sent several friends here and they also had a great experience. I can finally breathe much better and exercise much more easily without my allergies interfering with everything.
in Manassas, VA |
Dr. Michael Kletz and his staff are very professional and I am so glad I was referred to him by a friend. He is very easy to talk to. He has helped me so much. This tree season has been the best in years with his treatment and attention to detail. - HIGHLY RECOMMEND
in Vienna, VA |
Dr. Kletz and his staff are great. He is extremely nice and very helpful. Dr. Kletz is very knowledgeable and has been a big help in treating my asthma and allergies.
in Washington, DC |
This clinic is a nightmare to deal with. They never informed me that just the first round of shots would cost over $700 even though I called and spoke with a nurse twice to inquire about the cost. Allergy shots are considered a medical expense so you have to pay all of it until your deductible is covered. They were totally unsympathetic and told me that I had to pay even if I didn't get the shots and referred me to collections because I couldn't pay the full amount. Get everything in writing!
in Washington, DC |
Have you seen Dr. Michael Kletz, MD?
Are you Dr. Kletz?

Compare Dr. Kletz

}

Dr. Kletz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Kletz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kletz's Board Certifications

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

University MD School Med

Completed in 1987

UMDNJ New Jersey Med School Hospitals

Completed in 1989

Dr. Kletz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kletz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology