Dr. Michael Kirkham, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Kirkham, MD
Dr. Michael Kirkham, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Kaysville, UT. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Kirkham is affiliated with Davis Hospital and Medical Center, Ogden Regional Medical Center, Lakeview Hospital and Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital.

Dr. Kirkham's Care Philosophy

In a few brief words I would consider myself thorough and efficient. I highly respect my patient's time and as such will seldom leave you waiting once you arrive (if you're on time). You will always get the best care if you are scheduled for enough time to address all of your needs. So make sure you are specific regarding all of your concerns when you schedule. I resist outside pressures to overbook my schedule to avoid cutting short those who have appointments. Avoid urgent care for routine needs as urgent care patient flow is uncontrolled and you may be rushed through if our urgent care clinic is very busy. If you take time to schedule an appointment during regular clinic hours with me, I'll do my best to be on time, address your concerns, and seek consultation with my specialty collegues when needed.

Dr. Kirkham's Experience

See how Dr. Kirkham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kirkham

Dr. Kirkham accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Kirkham is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Kirkham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kirkham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirkham to family and friends
    2.6
    based on 5 total reviews (1 with a comment)
    Dr. Kirkham's Performance
    in Ogden, UT |
    This doctor did not listen to a word I said. I was having heart palpitations and fatigue. He didn't look into any underlying causes, but actually *laughed* at me and diagnosed me incorrectly. Now I have very wrong diagnosis on my medical record because of his arrogant incompetence. The heart issue has gotten worse. He is a rude doctor who will not listen when you have an actual problem. Zero stars. AVOID!
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Kirkham, MD?
    Are you Dr. Kirkham?

Dr. Kirkham's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kirkham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Kirkham has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kirkham's Board Certifications

Completed in 1992

Idaho State University

Graduated in 1985

• Japanese

Dr. Kirkham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirkham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Health Screening