Dr. Michael Khadavi, MD

Dr. Michael Khadavi, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |

Dr. Khadavi is a specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Khadavi focuses on the non-operative care of all musculoskeletal and orthopaedic injuries.He received his bachelor's degree and Doctor of Medicine from Kansas University and completed his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Dr. Khadavi recently completed fellowship training in physical medicine and rehabilitation sports medicine at Stanford University.Dr. Khadavi is especially interested in the care and health of runners. As such, he implemented a running injury and prevention program, the first of its kind in the Kansas City area.Dr. Khadavi is an avid runner, Jayhawks fan, KC sports fan, and is extremely close with his family.

APEX Orthopedics & Sports Medicine

• CorVel
  • Triwest

Learn about Dr. Khadavi

Dr. Khadavi's Experience

Dr. Khadavi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Knee Ligament Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lower Back Muscle Strain

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas
  • University of Missouri / Columbia Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Khadavi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khadavi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khadavi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khadavi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khadavi to family and friends
Dr. Khadavi's Performance
in Overland Park KS |
Dr Khadavi was referred to me via my Physical Therapist team. I had a procedure called Bone Marrow Stem Cell to try and help with an arthritic hip. My consultation was excellent and I had the procedure 3 weeks later. I will be having a further procedure in five weeks. The procedure is quite new but Dr Khadavi is a leading expert in the field. I coach and am still very active so I wanted to see the best sports person, Dr Khadavi works with many professional athletes
in Overland Park, KS |
Having tried pain meds, exercises, chiropractors, rehab, with none of them helping my back and leg pain, I was referred to Dr Khadavi. I find him sincere and has excellent patient rapor. I've had 2 different procedures now that he prescribed and I'm totally impressed with his expertise! My pain has diminished and I'm able to lead a normal lifestyle!!! I highly recommend him to anyone suffering ... I give him an A+ 10 out of 10! Besides, he is the Dr for my Grandsons soccer team! ??
Thank you for sharing your experience!
in Olathe, KS |
Dr. Khadavi was very thorough in diagnosing my problem and recommending appropriate treatment. Takes the time to talk to you, help you understand treatment options and answer any questions.
in Overland Park, KS |
Very glad i found Dr. Khadavi for my hip tear & lower back issues!
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Khadavi is the greatest! He is very kind and charismatic. He really cares about you and what is best for you. He was always in contact with my Chiropractor and Physical Therapist, so everyone was on the same page! He has referred me to a surgeon and I trust his decision!
Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Khadavi is a true expert in his field. He has kept me healthy as I have become a serious runner. I appreciate his approach that favors non-invasive treatments as much as possible.
Thank you.
in Overland Park, KS |
I injured my shoulder in a really bizarre way and it seemed that nobody knew what was wrong with me. Dr. Khadavi never gave up on treating my shoulder pain. It turns out that I had a really obscure shoulder injury (under 400 people in the world have been treated for it). He referred me to the only surgeon that fixes it. Thanks to Dr.Khadavi's expertise, I am fixed and back to my life again. He's a genuinely caring person and a very knowledgeable doctor. If you're in pain, he can help.
Shawnee, KS |
Total waste of time and money. Can only prescribe pain meds. Injections, surgery or PT must be referred out to someone else who can do it.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please email our clinic supervisor at fsmith@apexorthokc.com.
in Olathe, KS |
Absolutely amazing! I visited Dr. Khadavi after falling and injuring my lower back and tailbone. He took the time to listen to my concerns, took XRays and had a plan of recovery completed in a timely manner. After a few weeks I am now back on my feet and ready for the world! Highly Recommended!
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Khadavi is a Spine Specialist. He is a superb diagnostician. I explained my situation. and the good doctor did not hesitate. He gave me options. Within minutes I was walking out of the office pain free. If you have had chronic debilitating pain you know how wonderful it felt to be able to walk naturally. Dr. Khadavi was kind enough to explain the the process for my recovery. Another attribute is his enthusiasm to continue learning for the betterment of his patience.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Olathe,KS |
Dr. Khadavi is very knowledgeable, personable , and listens to the patient's issues. He does his best to resolve what is going on and get you back to an active lifestyle. His level of expertise and caring allow you to know that your are in good hands while being treated.
Gardner, KS |
Dr. Khadavi was a very crucial part of my road to recovery. He listened to all of my symptoms and continued to check things off the list until we finally found out what the root of the issue was. Dr. Khadavi was very open and easy to talk to, I feel like he wanted to see me get better just as much as I did.
Thank you for your review.
in Kansas City, MO |
I would highly recommend Dr. Mike Khadavi both as a patient and as a provider. His office staff is also very friendly and is always able to get patients scheduled quickly. He has been the number one referral source for my chiropractic clinic for the past four years for sports medicine, physical medicine, rehabilitation, imaging, and much more! If you are a provider or a patient, look no further for an excellent orthopedist- call Dr. Khadavi!
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your trust in us!
Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Khadavi is great. He's taken an active interest in healing a few of my running related injuries, and in each case, his treatment resulted in me returning to running quickly and pain-free...and without surgery!
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Khadavi is a fabulous doctor. I have seen him for several different running related issues. With each issue he has taken his time listening and answering all of my questions.
Thank you for letting us know how were doing!
in Shawnee, KS |
very friendly, easy to talk to. both of my issues were resolved and I am pleased to highly recommend him
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Overland Park, KS |
I'm an avid running and have had many different injuries in the past few years. I have gone to Dr. Khadavi for each of them and will continue to do so. He is very professional, friendly, he takes the time to listen, he is thorough in his explanations and I feel that he has my best interest in mind when recommending a treatment plan.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
in Kansas City, Missouri |
Dr. Khadavi is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He is very thorough and he answers all questions so that I leave my office visits with a good understanding of my treatment plan. He has been treating me for several years and It is because of his knowledge and his ability to listen to what I have to say, that I am so much better and can walk without pain.
Thank you for your kind review!
in Spring Hill, KS |
I would highly recommend Dr. Khadavi. He has given me several injections which have helped my lower back pain. He is very kind and caring about keeping me pain free.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Dr. Khadavi was quick, but thorough with his exam. He helped me understand the cause of my pain and put me at ease when it came time for my injection. Thankfully, I am feeling much better as a result of his excellent care!
Thank you for taking the time to review us!
in Kansas City, KS |
Dr. Khadavi was very thorough in his exam. He was very knowledgeable in hip related injuries. He suggested an injection in my hip. I had already had one and it was not a pleasant experience. Dr Khadavi assured me it would be good. He said he used Ultra Sound throughout the procedure which the other doctor did not. I agreed and he did an awesome job. I didn't have any pain from the injection just some pressure. Overall I thought he was a great doc and would highly recommend him.
in Overland Park, KS |
Excellent care. Truly cared about my recovery. Would highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Khadavi, MD?

Visit Dr. Khadavi