Learn about Dr. Kellogg

My goal is to educate patients so they can use those tools to make positive impacts on their health.

Video

Dr. Kellogg's Experience

Dr. Kellogg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depression

• Laceration Repair
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Toenail Removal

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Barry Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Long Beach Medical Center In Long Beach, New York
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Long Beach Medical Center In Long Beach, New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Kellogg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kellogg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kellogg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kellogg's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kellogg to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kellogg's Performance
in Hendersonville |
Dr Michael Kellogg's listens to me before he recommends anything. He is very thorough and has a great bed side manner! I feel like Family amd actually like going to his office! His nursing staff is also wonderful! I have referred many friends and family to Him and will continue!
in Gallatin, TN |
Dr Kellogg and his staff were very accommodating, when I called to schedule an appointment, as a new patient. They got me in on the same day, were very thorough during my visit and even called the next morning to check on me! I would HIGHLY recommend this office for your future medical/health needs!!!
White House, TN |
Dr. Kellogg is great and very patient. If he is undecided on a treatment he doesnt mind getting a consult from a specialist!
Portland, TN |
Office check in process very quick. Wait time is not very long. Great care given.
in Gallatin Tn |
Love dr Kellogg he is very interested in my good health and helping me keep it that way.
in Gallatin, TN |
I was scheduled as a new patient with Dr. Michael Kellogg recently. Having just moved to the area and being a healthcare worker myself, I relied on recommendations from other professionals. Dr. Kellogg was recommended to me. He was professional, friendly, and considerate. He took time to talk with me and to listen to my concerns. (The entire staff was just as friendly and helpful!) I love the fact that the wait time is very minimal & my allergy shots do not require an appointment.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I tell all of my friends about how much I love my new doctor. Both Lisa and Michael Kellogg are top notch! The office staff and nurses are amazing too. Can't say enough good things about my experiences thus far!
in Gallatin, TN |
You cannot find a more caring doctor. I never feel rushed and if the meds I'm on don't seem to be working, he will find something that will.
in Gallatin, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kellogg for a number of years and would not contemplate one second on changing doctors. He is the most caring and determined physician I have ever been around. He will not give up on any problems that occur and stays in contact with you while recuperating through his office staff. I have and will continue to recommend him to all of my friends and anyone that ask me for any type of referral I recommend him when they are looking to change their previous doctor.
in Hendersonville, TN |
My experiences with Dr. Kellogg have always been positive. He is our family doctor.
in Hendersonville, TN |
Dr Kellogg is both kind and caring which is hard to find in a doctor these days. I've been a patient of Dr Kellogg's for years. I have a rare type of cancer that many times is over looked. Dr Kellogg insisted on a colonoscopy and biopsy which determined I have carcinoid tumors. Years later I am still alive to talk about it. Carcinoid tumors at this time are not curable but treatable. His nurse, Tonya is awesome too. I highly recommend Dr Kellogg and his sweet staff to anyone.
in Gallatin, TN |
He is my family's family doctor and we are very pleased with him and this practice. He's concerned. He listens. He is there to help and not just prescribe. We are so very glad we have him! Highly recommend him to anyone considering him and this practice. They are all great people to work with.
in Hendersonville, TN |
He and his staff are the most compassionate and knowledgable individuals I've ever seen in the medical profession. Tonya and Lindsay are wonderful supportive nurses who are irreplaceable! This doctor has gone out of his way to treat I and my sons.
in Madison, TN |
He really listens to not only what you say, but how you say it. He explains things at a layman's level and makes sure you understand. I was immediately comfortable with him.
in Gallatin |
I am so happy that Dr Kellogg is my Dr he is his staff is awesome I feel like I am family
in Gallatin, TN |
He is a wonderful Doctor! You can tell he really cares about you and your health.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Kellogg, DO?
Are you Dr. Kellogg?

Managed Choice PPO
    Open Choice PPO
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • American General
  • American International Group (AIG)
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna POS
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
    Choice Care
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare