Dr. Michael Kasabian, DO

Dr. Michael Kasabian, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Michael Kasabian, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pensacola, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Kasabian is affiliated with West Florida Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Kasabian

We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients.

Video

Dr. Kasabian's Experience

Dr. Kasabian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Family Practice/OMT

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board*
  • Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pneumonia

• Biopsy
  • Bone Density Scan
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Physical Examination

• Memorial General Hospital, Union, NJ
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Kennedy Memorial Hospital, Stratford, NJ
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Kasabian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kasabian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kasabian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

West Florida Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Kasabian is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Kasabian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kasabian to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kasabian's Performance
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Kasabian always checks me out thoroughly and professionally. He is a fine doctor.
in Pensacola, FL |
I'm Always treated quickly and with kindness and concern for my complaints or routine visits
in Pensacola, FL |
Everyone was very professional and courteous. Answered any questions that we ask.. The visit was an enjoyment! Thanks!
in Pensacola, FL |
I had anxiety about going to a new Dr. in a new area. This team made my experience very comfortable. Everyone was very helpful and followed through but mostly I was made to feel as if I had been going there for years. They were very prompt as well. No long waits. Also, they have a lab in the office which is most convenient. Dr. kasabian and his staff do not treat you as a number. I was impressed and hope anyone looking for a Dr. will give this group a try. Thank You
in Pensacola, FL |
Very friendly and genuine.
in Pensacola, FL |
check-in was quick and easy. Was saw by the doctor only 10 minutes after arrival. I recommend this Medical center and Dr. Kasabian.
in Pensacola,Fl |
I needed to get a new Dr called for a appointment with Dr Kasabian and was surprised when I got one in a week everyone there was helpful and very kind. I'm not to happy about seeing new Drs but really think Dr Kasabian is the Dr for me I liked him alot so hope he feels the same and keeps me. Thanks to all of you
Pensacola, FL |
I came to Dr Kasabian as a walk in patient with an ongoing sinus infection. The office was very sketchy. The staff were some of the rudest people I have ever worked with. The doctor was ok but prescribed a very low dose antibiotic and wanted me to pay for another visit when that didn't fully clear the infection. I would never return here.
in Pensacola, Fl |
I have been a patient of Dr Kasabian for the past five years.. He is a very caring and compassionate physician who always listens to what I have to say and addresses any concerns I might have. I have always been able to get a same day appointment when I had an immediate need. His office help is very courteous and helpful. Dr Kasabian has seen me through god and bad times. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a new doctor.
in Pensacola, FL |
Always easy to get an appointment, Dr Kasabian is very easy to talk to and attentive
Pensacola, FL |
I have had truly positive and enjoyable, professional experiences with Dr. Kasabian for several years.
in Pensacola, Fl |
Both Dr. Kasabian and his staff are excellent. I switched my daughter to him as well. He communicates with the patients. Great doc!
in Pensacola, FL |
I love the fact , that , Dr. Kasabian , gets right to what your there for and isn't real pushy, about what you should do ! Great Doctor ! Thanks !
in Pensacola, FL |
Not very likely, I went in for pain in my leg, which wasn't touched during the exam. Since I am diabetic, I was diagnosed with neuropathy without any test being done. The medication prescribed did nothing so the office assistance suggested another appointment.............is this the co pay racket?
Baton Rouge, LA |
Spent maybe 3-4 minutes with me, not real sociable
in Pensacola, FL |
I had been suffering with shoulder pain for 5 months or more. My previous health care provider couldn't seem to help me. Sought a second opinion with Dr. Kasabian. Two days later, and I was feeling better! Dr. K is AWESOME
Cantonment, FL |
Dr. K was easy to get appointment with, was one time, was brief yet took time to explain treatment and expected results.
in Pensacola, FL |
My family has been going to Dr. Kasabian for years and we are very pleased with him and his staff. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to understand all their issues. He is a wonderful physician and I would highly recommend him. Also, his staff does an excellent job.
in CANTONMENT, FL |
DR KASABIAN IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HE KNOWS HIS JOB VERY WELL HE IS VERY GOOD HE EXPLAINS MEDICAL CONDITIONS, HE LISTENS AND ANSWERS QUESTIONS, EASE TO SCHEDULING URGENT APPOINTMENT, STAFF FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS.
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Appointments are as fast as possible. Staff is very efficient and helpful both on site and with follow-up's , etc. Dr Kasbian is very knowledgeable but does not hesitate to provide referrals to specialist. He is a "straight shooter" providing patients with great insight relative to condition, prognosis, treatment and medications. Bottom line one of the best primary positions I have ever had.
in Pensacola, FL |
Caring and spends time with you. You're not a number. Has a great staff as well! Explains things to you and not too quick to push hard drugs on you.
in Pensacola, FL |
Have been going to Dr.Kasabian for years and treatment is fantastic . When I need to get in quickly they are very accommodating . His personality is very caring ! Recommend him to anyone !
Have you seen Dr. Michael Kasabian, DO?
Are you Dr. Kasabian?

Visit Dr. Kasabian

Dr. Kasabian accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • WellCare