Dr. Michael Johnson, DMD

Dr. Michael Johnson, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 36 years old

46 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Many people dislike the dentist, and they often associate these feelings with oral surgeons as well. Dr. Michael dedicates his time to making sure that patients don't ever feel pressured or rushed. He takes the time to get to know his patients and develops a trustworthy relationship with them to ensure they enjoy their experience more than they expect to. He finds satisfaction in providing patients with immediate gratification, and always appreciates the opportunities he gets to relieve their pain, improve their appearance, and restore their oral function.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Johnson's Experience

Visiting Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
quick and easy
in Sumner, WA |
It was easy. I would recommend this office.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Johnson is a great doctor and staff are excellent.
It was great!
You guys are great
I had an excellent experience here! I came in to get my wisdom teeth removed and from the moment I walked in the door the entire staff was friendly and calming during this nerve-wracking experience. They did a fantastic job helping me navigate insurance, the procedure, and answered all of my questions. After my surgery I had minimal pain and they even called me the next day to check in, which was fantastic. I would highly recommend them!
You guys are great!
in Federal Way WA |
I received excellent care from a friendly, skilled, and caring staff - from the same day extraction of a troublesome tooth to the follow up, I was in very good hands.
in KENT ,WASH. |
MOST EVERYTHING WENT VERY WELL.
I had my tooth extracted by Dr. Mike last week and I am feeling great! I have no pain or discomfort at this point and the staff has been very good to me.
in Federal Way Wa. |
Excellent pain free experience.
in Kent, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed and it was a lot less painful than I was expecting. Overall good experience.
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Kent, WA |
Considering what I had to come for...it was awesome!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
in Graham, WA |
this was the most pleasant experience for something that was painful in the beginning. I was treated very well by all staff, Jennifer in particular. She was a very calming presence when there was talk of possible permanent numbing (which gets better daily).
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Buckley, WA |
painless and quick exelent follow up
in Puyallup, WA |
Made me feel relaxed and assured. Smooth procedure and quick recovery!
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
in Kent, WA |
Treated me fairly well, and it was quick and easy. It felt like it took five seconds and I was done with the surgery.
in Federal Way,Wa |
Explains everything well. I appreciate the time he takes and he is aware of my medical problems and consults with my oncologist.
in Renton, WA |
Dr, Mike and the staff was very informative and they took the time to get to know me.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
in Kent, WA |
Staff has been very professional from the beginning to the end. I would recommend this office to anyone.
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Renton, WA |
I would recommend Dr. Mike and anyone one of the Dr. here. As many issues I was having. He made me feel comfortable and listen to my questions and concerns. He gave me options and explained each very well. He has an awesome sense of humor too. Thank you.
in Seattle, WA |
Everyone was super friendly, even though I was asleep and didn't remember!
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Buckley, WA |
very professional and courteous. very pleased with the procedure and it's outcome.
in federal way wa |
Dr Johnson is not only professional , but empathtic. His bedside manner is warm and inviting. He showed me the x rams and thououhly explained the procedure before hand.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
in Seattle, WA |
If having this is called a pleasant experience, it was painless! Dr. Mike was excellent and the staff as well. Everything was explained clearly and great overall experience.
in Renton, WA |
Great dental procedure done in me. I have TMJ and had to have my jaw washed out, Arthrocentesis. The procedure was explained to me in detail that I could understand. I had it done and feel that my jaw is improved. I appreciate the care given to me by Dr. Mike Johnson and the staff assisting him. No one loves dental work, but I would recommend this Dr.and facility.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Seattle, WA |
Ease the surgery and painless
in Tacoma, WA |
Excellent job and very affordable prices
in Kent, WA |
Dr. Michael Johnson is AMAZING! I just had a double surgery in one surgery: on one side a sinus lift with bone graft and on the other -- tooth removal with an implant put in right away. Everything went perfectly. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Johnson, a great professional! Thank you so much!!!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Johnson, DMD?

Compare Dr. Johnson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Johnson says...

With both his father and his brother working as oral surgeons, it wasn't a hard decision for Dr. Michael Johnson to choose oral surgery for his career. His dad, Dr. Carl Johnson, has always been his hero, and with the combined influence of his brother, Dr. Ben, and Dr. Rick, Dr. Michael was inspired to return to the Pacific Northwest to join the family business. Much like his family, Dr. Michael's main focus is ensuring that patients feel comfortable and have a good experience at our office.

Many people dislike the dentist, and they often associate these feelings with oral surgeons as well. Dr. Michael dedicates his time to making sure that patients don't ever feel pressured or rushed. He takes the time to get to know his patients and develops a trustworthy relationship with them to ensure they enjoy their experience more than they expect to. He finds satisfaction in providing patients with immediate gratification, and always appreciates the opportunities he gets to relieve their pain, improve their appearance, and restore their oral function.

Dr. Johnson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Johnson says...

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Facial Fracture
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery