Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Johnson, DMD
With both his father and his brother working as oral surgeons, it wasn't a hard decision for Dr. Michael Johnson to choose oral surgery for his career. His dad, Dr. Carl Johnson, has always been his hero, and with the combined influence of his brother, Dr. Ben, and Dr. Rick, Dr. Michael was inspired to return to the Pacific Northwest to join the family business. Much like his family, Dr. Michael's main focus is ensuring that patients feel comfortable and have a good experience at our office. Many people dislike the dentist, and they often associate these feelings with oral surgeons as well. Dr. Michael dedicates his time to making sure that patients don't ever feel pressured or rushed. He takes the time to get to know his patients and develops a trustworthy relationship with them to ensure they enjoy their experience more than they expect to. He finds satisfaction in providing patients with immediate gratification, and always appreciates the opportunities he gets to relieve their pain, improve their appearance, and restore their oral function.

Pacific Northwest Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons

309 2nd St SE

Auburn, WA 98002

Learn about Dr. Johnson

I want my patients to feel comfortable throughout their treatment process and take every aspect of the patient experience into consideration. I believe that patient care should be extended beyond the treatment process, and I constantly go the extra mile for my patients. Better outcomes are created when a personal connection has been made, and I strive every day to achieve that.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Utah Valley University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Oklahoma

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
Sumner, WA |
I was treated very well! Rebecca was fantastic.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
Nice
Thank you for the 5-star review, Evan! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.
in Orting, WA |
Dr. Mike and staff have been wonderful. Shane is 11 and was very nervous about coming to a surgeon. It has been easy to get in touch with the staff and everyone has been kind and easy to speak to.
Thank you so much, Shane. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
in Kent, WA |
It was very pleasant and I had a good patient doctor experience.
in Tacoma, WA |
They were really good about rescheduling, really accommodating. Pain wasn't too bad and I was able to go to work the next day.
Thank you, Kathryn. It is great to hear that you experienced minimal pain in your procedure and recovery. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
in Federal Way, WA |
Dr. Johnson does great work and the staff are all wonderful.
Thank you for the 5-star review, Marina! Knowing about your experience at our practice allows us to give future patients exceptional care and provide the best possible outcome. Thank you so much for leaving this review and letting us know how we did.
in Maple Valley, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed and there was no problems at all. Good experience overall.
Hi, Zachary. We are pleased to hear that your Y procedure went well. You have absolutely made our day. Reviews like yours make us so thankful to be able to do what we love and help people in our community.
Very informative and great practice! I would come here again if I had to!
We are so happy that you felt informed throughout your experience with us, Austin. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
in Maple Valley, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed and it was as easy as it can get. No problems.
in Black Diamond, WA |
I had two implants placed at this office and it has been a great experience.
Hi, Michael. We are pleased to hear that your dental implant procedure went well. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.
in Kent, WA |
I met Dr. Ben first and was a little dismayed when I found out that Dr. Mike was going to be doing my extraction because I hadn't met him previously. Well, my concern flew out the window when I finally did meet him. He was just as friendly, informative and caring as Dr. Ben. I was totally at ease and had absolutely no concerns. What a great team - the assistants for my extraction - Crystal Yellow and Crystal Brown were wonderful too!
We appreciate your kind words about Dr. Michael Johnson too, Stephanie. He enjoyed working with you as well. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
I had a good experience. The doctor made me comfortable going into surgery as well as the staff. I would highly recommend.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Ramila. We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
in Lynnwood, WA |
Everything has been outstanding. Nothing went wrong. Everyone was nice and helpful.
Thank you so much, Brier. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. It is vital to our business to know how we are doing, and we are very thankful that you took the time to let us know we are on track and providing exceptional care. This is our top priority.
in Federal Way |
I had my wisdom teeth extracted last week and I healed up great! I would recommend PNWOMS to all my friends and family.
Thank you, Marissa, for recommending our practice. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.
in Federal Way |
I had my wisdom teeth extracted last week and everything was really easy.
Hi, Isabella. We are pleased to hear that your wisdom teeth extraction procedure went well. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
I saw Dr. Michael Johnson briefly on the day that I had an x-ray. Even just coming in for an x-ray and a consultation made me extremely nervous because I have such a dental fear. He was very nice, very patient, and took time to explain the x-ray and what I needed to have done. I felt totally comfortable and at ease with him within minutes. The general feeling in the office is calm, and understanding. They all just genuinely seem to care.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Jeanne. Knowing about your experience at our practice allows us to give future patients exceptional care and provide the best possible outcome. Thank you so much for leaving this review and letting us know how we did.
I feel that the doctor and all the staff did a great job with my surgery.
Hi, Benjamin. We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you so much for providing this valuable feedback. It means the world to us that you had a positive experience.
in Bonney Lake, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Mike. It was easy and painless.
Thank you, MaryRose. It is great to hear that you experienced no pain in your procedure and recovery. We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
Buckley, WA |
The doctor and the staff are nice and they do a very good job.
Thank you so much. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. You have absolutely made our day. Reviews like yours make us so thankful to be able to do what we love and help people in our community.
Buckley, WA |
All the staff were friendly and professional. It was nice that everyone was very knowledgeable about what they were doing. To top it off they all had smile.
Thank you so much. We are grateful that you had such a pleasant experience with our staff. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
Buckley, WA |
Quick, and painless! Location was close and convenient too.
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
Buckley, WA |
Everyone is so nice. Doctor did a great job with my extraction, I didn't have to take any pain medication and my healing went really smooth.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
in Maple Valley, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed. Staff were all nice, informative, and it was easy.
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
Dr. Mike is fantastic, very friendly and reassuring. I have seen he and his brother Dr. Ben and they both were able to put me at ease about the surgery. From the start of the exam, Taylor an assistant in the back office was fantastic and very thorough. Highly recommend this place!
Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation and we would be happy to assist you and your friends and family in the future.
in Buckley, WA |
It awesome how quickly the staff got me in for my wisdom teeth extraction surgery. Plus the doctor and staff are all very friendly.
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
The doctor and everyone else is so good and nice. The chairs were really comfortable for my surgery. Surgery went really smooth, not bad at all.
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
Doctor and staff did a great job on my surgery.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
in Federal Way |
I had my wisdom teeth extracted and a bone graft done to prepare for an implant. The staff was very friendly and everything was easy.
Thank you for the wonderful review, Zac. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
I had a great experience at this practice! The doctors and staff make you feel very comfortable. I would recommend coming here to get your teeth pulled!
in Poulsbo, WA |
great
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
Easy, simple and stress- free experience. Clear on the procedure and recovery.
in Poulsbo, WA |
Nice and great service
It went great.
You guys are awesome.
in Federal Way |
I had a few teeth extracted last week and was glad I was able to get in so soon.
We are glad we were able to fit you into the schedule. We do our very best to accommodate patients' needs. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and leaving us a review.
in Federal Way, WA |
Great practice, the staff make you feel at ease and make a tough situation into a good one!
in Renton, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed and it was super easy. I fell asleep, woke up, done, recovery was painless.
in Federal Way |
Everything was very relaxed and I felt comfortable. I was able to have my biopsy done the same day and it was nice to get it taken care of right away.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
in Buckley, WA |
Dr. Mike and his staff met with me about an extraction and implant. They were very friendly and really took care of me. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. I look forward to coming back for my implant in the future!
in Sumner, WA |
Dr. Mike Johnson was very persistent about getting my tooth out sooner than later.
It was great.
in Auburn, WA |
The staff is very friendly and professional. They put you at ease through the whole experience!
It wasn't intimidating.
in Seattle, WA |
I had a great experience!
in Auburn WA |
I love this office. The doctor's do great work, the staff are friendly, they gave me my smile back.
in Kent, WA |
Staff was great. Scheduling was easy and convenient.
Very professional experience.
quick and easy
in Sumner, WA |
It was easy. I would recommend this office.
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Johnson is a great doctor and staff are excellent.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Johnson, DMD?

Visit Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson accepts 2 insurance carriers
    Wellpath Preferred PPO
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry