Dr. Michael Jofe, MD

Practices Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 127 reviews.
Author:
He was our third opinion for revisions surgery and we felt immediately comfortable. He did a great job on my daughter's spine surgery and it is wonderful to have her life back.
Author:
great experience, fabulous surgeon, wonderful bedside manner
Author:
My experience with Dr. Jofe has been one of the best. I had severe scoliosis and he did a very good job correcting it. I have less pain and now have great posture. Thank you Dr. Jofe - R
Thank you Dr Micheal Jofe and Whole staff
Author:
Great experience with Dr Jofe and his team. He was able to get my son in right away at the location in Boca where the team was extremely helpful in getting his authorizations promptly for diagnostics. His followup was just as great with prompt response through MyChart patient portal and continuous advise regarding my sons back which is now doing 100% better thanks to the physical therapy he recommended. Great Physician and an excellent team
Caring, excellent spine surgeon
Author:
My daughter had severe spine problem since birth. She had two prior surgeries; none worked until Dr Jofe operated. He is a miracle worker - she was out of pain almost immediately.
Author:
Excellent surgeon and bedside manner. Did a fabulous job with my daughter's scoliosis surgery.
outstanding doctor
Author:
He is by far the most knowledgeable and competent pediatric spine surgeon in his field. He cancelled the surgery 2 times but that was because he had my daughter's best interest in mind!
Author:
Great sense of humor. Made my son feel special.
Author:
Excellent surgeon. Operated on my daughter's spine when no one else would take her case. Excellent results. Kind bedside manner.
Author:
My daughter had scoliosis correction surgery.