Cardiology  |
Dr. Michael Isaac, MD
Dr. Michael Isaac, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Isaac is affiliated with Medical City McKinney, Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital, The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano and WNJ Regional Medical Center.

7777 Forest Ln Bldg C

Dallas, TX 75230

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Isaac

See how frequently Dr. Isaac performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cardiomegaly
Congestive Heart Failure
Chest Pain

Dr. Isaac's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Isaac "To put forth my best when it comes to each and every single one of my patients."

• Cardiology

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Lower Extremity Peripheral Ultrasound
  • Peripheral Vascular Stenting
  • Pulmonary Valve Surgery
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Right Heart Catheterization (Swan-Ganz)
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

• University Of Texas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Patients Choice Award, 2008-2009

Dr. Isaac does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Isaac and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Isaac's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Isaac to family and friends
Dr. Isaac's Performance
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I like that he takes the time to explain everything.
in Sherman, TX |
I decided to see Dr. Isaac for a second opinion, and I wish I had seen him first! He took the time to listen to what had been going on with me, and really validated my concerns, which is what I had been missing with the other doctor. He quickly made a game plan for my care that included solutions that we would work towards once he determined the problem, instead of just telling me I’m fine and pushing me out the door. I am so glad that I found a doctor that takes my health as seriously as I do!
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Michael Isaac has sincere feelings toward his patent's health. Also, we bonded from day one when telling me I needed a pacemaker. He then asked, "Are you hunter?" I responded 'Yes". He then asked, "Do you shoot from the right or left side?""
in Durant, OK |
Dr. Isaac is very kind and considerate. He spends as much time with you as needed and is never in a hurry. We appreciate him and recommend him to our family and friends. His office staff is always nice and friendly. We travel around 90 miles to get there and we arrive quite early for my appointments. We tell them we will wait, but have never had to. Every time we go, it is like going to see family.
in Richardson |
My husband and I both use Dr. Isaac. A country boy at heart, Dr. Isaac is in tune with my husband and his medical issues and puts him at complete ease. But he is also very focused on women's heart health and works to stay current on women's unique health issues. He is extremely knowledgeable and sensitive to our symptoms and takes us seriously. His entire staff is warm and thoughtful, cheerful and kind. We feel totally cared for in this practice.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Isaac for a few years now. He is a very thorough. He answers all questions and you never feel rushed!
in Denison, Tx |
Dr. Issacs is simply THE BEST! Attentive, knowledgeable and easily communicates on an understandable level.
in Richardson, TX |
Because of my sister's recent heart attack and family history I was referred to Dr. Isaak for a sonogram and stress EKG. Liked his mannerisms, complete explanations and the feeling of caring. The tests were administered by 2 of his staff members, April and Marcy. Like a couple mother hens. Thank you both for the great care:)
in Corsicana, TX |
Everyone was friendly and helpful. I always enjoy seeing Dr. Isaac and his stall. They are all very caring and professional.
in Van Alstyne, Tx |
one of the best heart Docs if not the best. Good staff and good person
in Kaufman, TX |
Dr Isaac and his staff are knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate people. I felt very comfortable from the minute I got to the office. DR Isaac takes the time to explain things so you understand them and answers your questions till you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr Isaac to any one needing his services. His staff is welcoming and puts you at ease with their friendly manner.
Dallas, TX |
Always positive and concerns about your well being
in Dallas, TX |
I was impressed by the professionalism of the office and my experience with Dr. Isaac. He was thorough and his manner of explaining my condition was clear and comforting. I felt my tests were done professionally and appreciated the technicians I worked with.
in Sadler, TX |
I had thought about coming to Dr. Isaac for three or four years, but it is about an eighty mile drive from where we live and I just didn't want to go that far. I finally made up my mind that Maybe I should, and I am very glad I did. He explains things so well, and we did not have to wait too long for an appointment. I am so thankful I did make the change and come to him. He did not rush me through, and I felt like he had a real interest in my problems. I wish I had come down to him sooner.
in Sherman, TX |
This is the best md to go to for any cardiac issue!! I would not go to anyone else for a heart cath or stent. Worked with him in the past, everyone got better, no complications, and went home.
in Lewisville, TX |
Dr. Isaac is not only a awesome cardiologist. He is well versed in the biology and the make up of the entire human body. This allows him to be able to diagnose many different problems you may be having, both physical or drug related. He also keeps himself on the cutting edge of all the new technologies that come out. He has been my dads and my doctor for many years. Truly I trust him with my life. Second his bedside manor is second to none. That you hardly find in today's world anymore.
in Paris, TX |
Dr. Isaac is an excellent doctor. He has an incredible personality and his skills for cardiology are very professional! I would definitely recommend him to a friend.
in Coppell, TX |
Dr. Isaac is AWESOME. He is friendly, easy to talk to and is patient. He will take the time to explain everything to you in terms you can understand and will answer all of your questions. We liked his conservative approach to the heath issue at hand and wasn't just going to go in and start cutting. His staff exhibits the highest level of courtesy and professionalism. This experience with Dr. Isaac and his team has gone beyond all expectations. He is the BEST!
Carrollton, TX |
Very attentive, very knowledgeable, very caring. Overall a great physician
in dallas, tx |
He is funny and I always have a positive visit outcome and he is very thorough in his assessment.
in Sherman, TX |
Dr. Isaac is an excellent Doctor. I would highly recommend him. He is courteous, frendly and his expertise are at the very top.
in Allen, TX |
For those of you looking to find a doctor that you can be comfortable with Dr. Isaac fills the bill well. He goes over the details that need to be addressed. He and his excellent staff are always looking out for my health. Trust in a doctor is very important. That is why Dr. Isaac has mine. Yes I would recommend him.
Plano, TX |
Dr. Isaac is an angel on earth. He saved my mother's life four times over the course of 20 years. He is an amazingly skilled practitioner who genuinely cares about the well being of his patients. You are NOT just another body he's working on - he KNOWS you and CARES about you as a person. Anyone fortunate enough to have him in their care plan is fortunate beyond measure. He is a gift from God to invasive cardiology.
in gunter, TX |
Although I don't think anyone looks forward to having need of a heart doctor but should need arise it is very comforting to know you have one you trust. I could not have had better care. Hopefully I will never have need again but if I do Dr. Isaac is where I will go. I would recommend any of my family or friend go to him should there be a need. James W.
in Denison, Texas |
Dr. Isaac is the most down to earth doctor I have ever met. I have had positive experiences with him for he takes his patient’s feelings seriously, his nursing staff and the office management are very helpful. My sister, her husband and I travel to Dallas together for our medical care. Dr. Isaac provides a safe, understanding practice and I love his sense of humor for he is very understanding and easy to talk with. He is extremely dedicated to the care of his patients. Jerry Bassett Denison, Tx
in Sherman, TX |
Fantastic, TOP OF THE LINE cardiologist. Can't find any better. He will definitely take great care of you.
in Dallas, TX |
I would like to highly recommend dr Isaac he is more knowledgeable than you could ever find. He cares and gives you all of his time that is needed. I feel that I am so lucky to find him , I can now relax that I have a dr that will care for me. He is the greatest ever.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Isaac, MD?
Are you Dr. Isaac?