Dr. Michael Hueneke, MD

Dr. Michael Hueneke, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·

Dr. Michael Hueneke, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. He specializes in plastic surgery.

Plastic Surgery Affiliates, Inc.

1914 Charlotte Ave Ste 101

Nashville, TN 37203

Learn about Dr. Hueneke

See how frequently Dr. Hueneke performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Hueneke's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hueneke "Educating patients is my primary goal. There are too many practices that focus on what benefits the bottom line instead of the person."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Spider Veins
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Texas
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Texas
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hueneke has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Hueneke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hueneke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hueneke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hueneke to family and friends

Dr. Hueneke's Performance

Dr. Hueneke and his staff were so helpful through every step of the process. I had an augmentation with a lift and recovered quickly. I heard nightmare stories of the pain afterwards from friends but I felt good when I left the hospital and had no issues at home. I only took the pain meds for a one...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Just had a tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo/fat transfer, and a breast lift with implants in December! Im obsessed with my results. Dr. Hueneke is absolutely amazing and did a wonderful job. He is super informative and listens to his patients! I would recommend him all day everyday to any...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I chose Dr. Hueneke for my breast reduction, and I'm so glad I did. He did a fantastic job. I'm now very proportional and love my new shape. My back also feels a lot better. If you are thinking of having this procedure, I would highly recommend Dr. Hueneke!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr. Heneke in February for skin removal off of my abdomen. He and his staff are both caring compassionate and made sure that I wanted to go through with the surgery My surgery went great on my recovery was minimal I am now eight weeks status post surgery and happy with my results I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I just had a ba and he was the most caring doctor, he is very patient. I woild recommend him anyone he's amazing !!!
Are you Dr. Hueneke?