Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD

Hand and Upper Extremity SurgeryMaleAge 45

Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery

Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD is a Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Brookdale Hospital Medical Center and Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD

Brooklyn Premier Orthopedics

1414 Newkirk Ave Brooklyn, NY 11226 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Horowitz with our nearby Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialists at Mount Sinai Queens.

Make an appointment at Mount Sinai Queens today at (929) 367-6313.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mount Sinai Queens.

Dr. Horowitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Horowitz

Dr. Horowitz

Dr. Horowitz did surgery on my wrist, and I must say he indeed did an amazing job. I was back at work in no time. He was very professional, kind and attentive. He also made sure he explained every step of the procedure, healing and the outcome process to me. I appreciate him for that and thank him for doing a wonderful job on my wrists.
Rasheena Graham – May 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
Dr Horowitz is awesome doctor specialist for carpal tunnel and trigger fingers.He saved me from surgery and solved my problem on both hand from carpal tunnel and trigger fingers very quickly.Very professional he and his staff and very friendly.No waiting for appointment,no waiting in his office.Very clean and modern office AMAZING AMAZING DR HOROWITZ Thank you so much I strongly recommend it
Katina Nedanovski – Mar 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
I cannot comment on Dr. Horowitz as I left the office before my appointment due to the fact that there was no social distancing, some people were there without masks. People were on chairs next to each other. It was wall to wall people and several people were waiting in the hall outside and one was sitting on the floor outside. This is COVID waiting to happen. Overbooked was obvious! No concern on the part of this practice about COVID.
Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
I had terrible pain in my hand for a few days before I went to see Dr. Horowitz. During the visit he made me feel like I was his only patient. He answered all of my questions and explained my diagnosis, where it can come from and how to treat it in a real clear way. The office staff were courteous and nice. I was called in before I can even sit down in the waiting room. It was a really good experience and I would recommend Dr. Horowitz to everyone.
MK – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
I met with Dr. Horowitz earlier this year, pre-COVID and he diagnosed an issue I was having with my thumb. Every doctor prior to this was unable to identify the source of my pain, but Dr. Horowitz listened intently and empathetically. A few weeks later, after an MRI confirmed his diagnosis, he performed a surgery to remove a rare tumor. He did so with great care and comfort, putting me at ease each step of the way. He and his office checked up on me and I began seeing him for follow up consultations. I am now pain free and have long healed. What Dr. Horowitz did for me is not easily measured by today's standards. He blended the best of both the traditional and new styles of care and I am grateful to him for his care for me.
Josh – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
My very painful trigger finger was resolved with a successful surgery. Every aspect of the experience was positive - and Dr. Horowitz is a congenial, specialist in his field.
Nancy – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
Dr Horowitz was great in treating my daughters fractured wrist. He was kind and gentle, diagnosed the problem and took care of it. Little wait on first visit, the second time too long with a child. Most of the office staff was friendly.
Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
Dr Horowitz treated me for 'trigger finger'..Initially ,with a cortisone shot and ,about 10 months later, with hand surgery..Dr. Horowitz carefully and patiently explained the process and prognosis..He is a most pleasant and caring person ,with a wonderful 'bedside manner'..From our first meeting through all our subsequent meetings , pre and post surgery, I felt comfortable and confident that my' hand' was in the hands of a good ,caring ,professional .
Steven Katz – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
Dr. Michael Horowitz’s moral values, compassion and determination to improve his patents (me!) quality of life is matched with expertise as a hand surgeon. I am diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that attack’s joints, tendons and ligaments. Knowing the challenges of my case, without hesitation Dr. Horowitz accepted me as his patient. He performed bilateral carpal tunnel surgery the summer of 2019. I intentionally waited for 2020 to begin, to write this review , in order to accurately and truthfully write the words “my best day of 2019 was the day Dr. Horowitz told me I am a candidate for hand surgery”. This amazing doctor gave me back what I completely lost....hope. That moment forward he continues to support me throughout my journey. His colleagues and staff members are THE best!!!!! The office is immaculate. Zero wait time. Thank you so much, doctor!!!!!!
Lee – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
Dr. Horowitz was excellent. Patient and explains everything with care. He was always open to any questions I might have and was always available when needed, my appointments with him were all fast, your not sitting down at the office waiting all day and he’s very thorough. As of now I’m well on my way back to my life before the injury so thank you Dr. Horowitz.
Diego – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
Michael Horowitz is a friendly, caring, extraordinarily capable physician. He has an easy going manner that puts one at ease. He quickly diagnosed my difficulties and performed surgery that went very well. I am absolutely comfortable in recommending him to anyone who has trouble/pain with their hand. I see him in his office in Englewood, NJ and using this office is a pleasure. The personnel are well informed and courteous. This adds to my satisfaction with Dr. Horowitz.
Nancy Zwiebach – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
A wonderful and knowledgeable physician. He performed carpal tunnel surgeries and everything went smoothly with a pain free and smooth recovery as he promised. I will and strongly recommend others to use Dr. Horowitz's services for any hand issues. He has my trust. His staff is friendly, well mannered and helpful
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
From the first inquiry to the last handshake, Dr. Horowitz is the consummate professional. He has a realistic, no fluffery approach, and makes it an easy process. The surgery went without even a hiccup and the result is better than anticipated. His office staff is equally efficient with a healthy regard for the patient's time. Thanks guys, for a job well done. Very well done.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
I was very impressed with the fact that I was seen by Dr. M. Horowitz on time. My appointment was at 4:30 PM ET and I was directed to his office at 4:29 PM ET. He explained in details the diagnosis of my symptoms. He was very gentle with administering the cortisone shot in my hand (I'm deathly afraid if needles). I would recommend him to anyone and I thank my Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Joshua Rovner, for referring me to him.
Shawlene M in Englewood, NJ – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
Dr Horowitz is excellent. He’s easy to talk with.Very professional and clean environment. The location downtown is not the easiest to navigate as a driver, parking is impossible. However, when I’m getting excellent care, I don’t mind. Wait time is none to normal 5-15 minutes. I have no complaints.
R.Davis in Brooklyn, NY – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
I am lucky i had Dr. Horowitz as my doctor who performed wo carpal tunnel release back to back on me. He used minimally invasive surgery so the healing was much more faster. He has a very pleasant personality who listens and answers with the outmost respect. He makes you feel that you matter by looking straight in your eyes when he talks. I would recommend someone in an instant to him. I will always be grateful to him since he gave my hands back and no more pain or any discomfort. Thank you!
Erika Vass in New York, NY – Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
Thought he was very pleasant and knowledgeable, overall very good experience.
Russel in Teaneck, NJ – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
He is a miracle worker!!!! Close to loosing my thumb Dr. Horowitz jumped it did surgery on the spot and saved my finger. Needed more surgery, he and his office staff Daniella handled EVERYTHING from getting everyone together, making all the arrangements etc. Daniella was available for ALL my questions and was very understanding and explained everything in a way I could understand. He has followed thru right till the end and was always pleasant and professional. THERE IS NO BETTER!!!!
Joyce Adamizyn in Broad Channel NY – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?
I have a job and lifestyle that requires me to be very mobile. One day I could not stand up. After trying severa l treatment services ; I visited Dr. Horwitz for treatment. He was professional, caring and very accomdating to my work and out of town schedule. Instant relief!!! My chiropractic Dr. recommended that I combine orthopedic care with chiropractic care. Dr. Horwitz really did his part; and really helped me get back to my daily routine! I will be forever grateful. CRB
Cheryl R Bradley in Walnutpirt, PA – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Horowitz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Horowitz?