Dr. Michael E. Hoffman, MD

Dr. Michael E. Hoffman, MD

Urology | Male

CRYSTAL RUN HEALTH CARE 95 Crystal Run Rd, Middletown, NY 10941 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I am no longer practicing at Crystal Run. I am terribly sorry for the trouble this temporarily creates for my...

Dr. Hoffman's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hoffman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hoffman

Dr. Hoffman accepts 30 insurance carriers

30 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Hoffman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Hoffman

Dr. Hoffman's Review Details
3.9 based on 42 responses
Experience with Dr. Hoffman
Dr. Hoffman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Wallkill, NY |
My 92 year old mother is not easy to please when it comes to doctors. The one exception is Dr. Hoffman! She has been seeing him for 2 years since he came to her hospital room to talk to her about stent surgery for her kidneys. This procedure has improved her quality of life health-wise. Dr. Hoffman is the one doctor she does not mind going to see because he is so caring and friendly and she enjoys his humor. He has helped make her a healthier person and we recommend him highly!!
in Fallsburg, NY |
Awesome physician! Well educated, professional, friendly and listens. After consulting other physicians to no avail. Dr. Hoffman was able to start me on a course of therapy that works. I highly recommend him.
in Middletown NY |
He's a great doctor very understanding and caring he's always there if you need him he did my surgical procedure when I had a cluster of kidney stones and was great at explaining to me to not get them again he's the beat urologist in my area and wish he will come back to practice in my area he's missed by many best doctor ever
in Westtown, NY |
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Hoffman! I had the pleasure of being his patient when I was diagnosed with a kidney stone. Dr. Hoffman performed the surgery to remove the stone and was kind, considerate, and caring during the whole process. I received two calls to check on me after my surgery, TWO! That's unheard of these days! At my follow up appointment, he even had a plan laid out for the future, just in case I should experience the problem again. He is the best of the best!
in Goshen, NY |
Dr. Hoffman spends a great deal of time with you and wants to know the quality of life you want. He explains all of your options and the reasons for what is happening. As a patient of his you feel very comfortable when you leave that you have had the best medical care that you can have. I have and would continue to recommend Dr. Hoffman to anyone I know that needs to see a Urogogist.
in Middletown, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hoffman's for nearly ten years. I came to Dr. Hoffman after seeing various other doctors who seemed to not be able to determine exactly what was wrong and how to treat it. Dr. Hoffman listened to my symptoms and started me on a course of steps to resolve my issues. He continued to see me and monitor me until my issues were well under control. He is an extremely caring and sensitive doctor who takes the time to treat the patient as well as the symptoms.
in East Stroudsburg, PA |
I consider Dr. Hoffman a terrific urologist. In my opinion he saved my kidney. He is patient, explains everything and best of all he vastly improves your medical condition. He listens to your concerns.Sometimes there is a wait at your appointment time but that is because he actually talks to his patients, wants to be thorough and wants you to understand what is going on and what the plan is.
in Monroe NY |
Dr. Hoffman took care of some general problems I had and also performed 2 kidney stone surgeries. He is the most reassuring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. You know immediately that he actually cares. From the first time I visited, I felt confident that whatever needed to be done, he was the right one to do it. I feel very fortunate to have found him. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his specialty. If I could give him 6 stars I would!.
in Liberty, NY |
Dr. Hoffman has been my urologist for about five years he is absolutely genuine. I was devastated to hear he was no longer at his practice. During my time as a patient of Dr. Hoffman he gave me a sense of security health wise. There was never a time when my symptoms where seen as inexplicable he always knew what to do to alleviate the pain and discomfort I live with. Trust is something that is earned not given, and he definitely earned my trust. He's a physician that I would highly recommend.
in Marlboro, NY |
Dr. Hoffman was incredibly professional with an excellent bedside manner. He immediately pin pointed and successfully treated my Bladder cancer. He gave excellent follow up care after my procedure. He is a caring and competent doctor who I highly recommend.
in Lake Ariel, PA |
I would, and do, whole-heartedly recommend Dr Hoffman. However, he has left Crystal Run Healthcare and I need to find him as I am in trouble again. He is the third Dr. in that practice that I have seen and the third time was the charm. I am not inclined to try a fourth.
in Campbell Hall NY |
Dr. Hoffman has been my urologist for about 7 yrs now and I can honestly say he is one of the best physicians I've used. As someone who has had reoccurring urinary issues it was important for me to find a physician who was experienced and proactive. I was very lucky to come across Dr Hoffman who has a wonderful bedside manner and always provides excellent care. I would definitely recommend him to someone who is looking for a urologist.
Dr Hoffman is the #1 Urologist I would EVER recommend 100% to my family and friends. His commitment is unsurpassed and unlike ANY other MD in a large group he TRULY cares about his patients. I was given follow up calls like NO OTHER MD has ever done. My symptoms were listened to, my fears alleviated, and my treatment plan was unsurpassed. I actually felt sorry to those I know that did NOT have Dr Hoffman, as he seemed to TRULY understand what I was personally going through. A true rarity in CR
in Ellenville, NY |
i have used dr.hoffman as my urologist for about 3 years and am completely satisfied with my treatment. he saved my life with his expert diagnosis and follow up surgical procedure for the removal of a malignant bladder tumor. i have been under his step by step follow up examinations and post cystoscope treatments( bcg) with excellent results. i find him to be a warm, compassionate and most caring individual and hope that he will continue to have me as his patient.
in Ellenville, NY |
Dr. Hoffman is a great Dr. He is thorough, precise and always compassionate. I have been a patient of his for approximately 5 years, and he has always been there for me. Always calls with results of tests and follows through.
Have you seen Dr. Hoffman?
Are you Dr. Hoffman? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Hoffman

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

Mount Sinai School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Hoffman has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Hoffman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoffman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Hoffman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Urology
  • Board certified in Urology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hoffman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hoffman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Hoffman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Hoffman says...

I am no longer practicing at Crystal Run.

I am terribly sorry for the trouble this temporarily creates for my patients.

As you know, I value our relationship and your care immensely and hope to have a new office soon.

In the meantime  - If you would like to contact me - My personal email is:

(urologydoctor at gmail dot com)

I look forward to continuing in helping with your care soon.

I am again sorry for this disruption.

Thank you for reaching out.

Michael Hoffman MD