Dr. Hicks' Experience
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Gynecological Oncology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
- Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
- Endocervical Curettage
- Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer
- Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
- Hysterectomy - Open
- Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
- Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
- Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
- Vaginal Surgery
Conditions Dr. Hicks Treats
Dr. Hicks does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hicks and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Hicks
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Hicks & Staff