Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Hesterberg, DDS
Dr. Michael Hesterberg, DDS is a dentist who practices in Belleville, IL. He is 61 years old.

2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Ste 960

Belleville, IL 62223

• HealthLink
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Hesterberg

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Hesterberg is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hesterberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hesterberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hesterberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hesterberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hesterberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hesterberg to family and friends
Dr. Hesterberg's Performance
in Swansea,IL |
I highly recommend Dr Hesterberg, my son was so nervous and Dr Hesterberg was so compassionate and put my sons mind at ease. While I sat in the waiting room the staff was also amazing. They made sure I was comfortable and offered coffee and a sweater when the noticed I was cold. They went above and beyond for the whole experience!!!!!
Dr. Hesterberg and his team were great. I was VERY nervous about having my wisdom teeth extracted. Dr. Hesterberg put my worries to ease by throughly explaining the procedure. His confidence and friendly personality, along with his experience, comforted me greatly. On surgery day, Dr. Hesterberg and his great assistant Joan quickly took me in. I was asleep in minutes (no pain from IV) and the next thing I knew I was walking out to the car. Speedy recovery. (3 impacted teeth) Great Experience! :)
in Belleville, IL |
Dr. Hesterberg preformed my daughter wisdom teeth extraction. She is a very nervous patient with dentists and he did a wonderful job explaining everything and keeping her informed and reassured. We had no problems with recovery and everything went smoothly. A great experience.
in O Fallon, IL |
Facing oral surgery is a scary thing. Everyone at Dr. Hesterberg's office was kind and helpful. In addition to their professional knowledge (which was impressive) they explained everything in detail from the beginning to the end of my procedure. I felt prepared and reassured. Dr. Hesterberg took me step by step through my oral surgery explaining exactly what he was doing and why. I always felt that he cared about me and was trying to make me as comfortable as possible.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Hesterberg, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hesterberg?