Dr. Michael Henry, MD

Dr. Michael Henry, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Michael Henry, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

201 Pennsylvania Pkwy Ste 325

Indianapolis, IN 46280

• HAP Insurance
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Henry

Dr. Henry's Experience

Dr. Henry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Clarian Methodist Hospital Of Indi

Dr. Henry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Henry to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Henry's Performance
Indiana |
In October 2017, I gave birth to our child after successfully undergoing IVF. We switched to Dr. Henry after not having success with another fertility doctor. The difference was obvious, and we are please with how transparent Dr. Henry's office was with everything-financial policies, and the IVF procedure itself. The communication from the office was fantastic. We plan to seek IVF again in the future with Dr. Henry.
in Lafayette, IN |
I absolutely loved Dr. Henry and all of his staff! Going through infertility treatments was very scary and even though it took 3 embryo transfers to achieve pregnancy, I'm thankful I had him and his nurse's. We plan on using Henry Fertility again for baby #2!
in Bloomington, IN |
I want to just say how wonderful Dr. Henry and Jeni ( the best nurse I have ever had) showed me great care! They are so patient, kind, and explained everything to me so well. Thanks to them I am welcoming twins in February!!! Yes, twins. I never thought one would be possible, but it's actually happening. I cry every day of happiness and joy!! Jeni, always went of and above!! I miss them!! My pregnancy is going well and now I back at my OB. Thank you so so much!! Love the Chester's!! ??????????
Indianapolis, IN |
So thankful for Dr. Henry making pregnancy possible for my husband and I. I was a touch patient, my levels were low but Dr. Henry made all the right adjustments, he knew exactly what he was doing.
Bloomington, IN |
Awesome doctor and wonderful staff!! The small practice is able to give you individual time and attention unlike large offices. The nurses give you their cell phone numbers and encourage you to call if you need them. I just had my little girl with their help and plan on going back soon to try for baby number two! You won't find a better practice than Dr Henry and staff.
in Avon, IN |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Henry and his staff. Thanks to him and his team we now have healthy happy twin boys. He was honest with us, yet remained positive about our situation. I also feel like he really cares about his patients and understands the importance of timing with fertility treatments. One of his nurses was out sick on a weekend, and my procedure needed to be done or the timing would have been off, and Dr. Henry came in and did the procedure himself. I would recommend him.
in Bloomington, IN |
We are so so thankful for Dr. Henry and his team! Each person we interacted with was so kind to us, and took time to talk with us and explain things. Dr. Henry was a comfort and was so considerate of our situation. We genuinely wanted to help us. We would recommend his practice to anyone, and already have referred him to several other friends.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
I have used his office three times, carrying two sets of twins and one singleton. I am always very involved in my care, I ask a lot of questions, and I find Dr Henry to be receptive to suggestions when other RE's are often stuck in their ways. I would never use a different RE if given the option. Jamie and Jeni and very efficient. Dr Henry has blessed me with the ability to hand over five precious little babies to their mommies and daddies!
in Fortville, IN |
I truly can't say enough good things about Dr Henry and the amazing nurses, Jenni and Jamie. They were always so positive and kept my spirits up the best they could. They all had such a professional demeanor but were also friendly. I could call or email them anytime and they would contact me back the same day. I'm going to miss seeing all of their smiling faces! Dr Henry was able to assist me with getting pregnant through IVF and I couldn't be more thankful. I will recommend everyone to him. ?
Wish I could give 0 stars. He never ordered any tests for me or my husband, just prescribed drugs & higher doses of drugs. Was late due to his own negligence for several appts. I miscarried in the 2nd round of efforts and when I was waiting to start my 3rd round he dismissed me as a patient because I called to state that waiting over 2 weeks for a return phone call was a bit ridiculous. Now that I have another doctor and am 37 weeks, I can say Henry is completely incompetent. Stay away!
in Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Henry was very unprofessional & not knowledgable. At one point my wife asked me if I thought he was a real doctor. After going to another doctor & comparing how extremely different we were treated, we can see just how bad Dr. Henry is. This is already a very difficult time so to have a doctor who doesn't provide info about the choices we have, didn't look at the test results that he ordered, prescribed a shot for my wife but didn't provide any info on how or where to give it, etc is awful
in Paris, IL |
My 1st visit with Dr Henry was in October 2015, Had my Tubal reversal done in Nov 2015. He was very caring, easy and listened well to all the questions and concerns I asked. His staff is all really great, and really seem to care about what is going on.
in Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Henry made us wait an hour for both of our visits. He was not late because he was with another patient, he was late getting to the office. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate of our time. It is hard for us to take off work for these appointments and we were rushing trying to get there only to wait for an hour. They said he was always late like this. We are going to another recommended doctor who will be respectful of our time and situation.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
Are you Dr. Henry?