Dr. Michael Henry, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Henry

Henry Fertility

201 Pennsylvania Pkwy Ste 325 Indianapolis, IN 46280

Dr. Michael Henry, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Henry accepts

Dr. Henry accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HAP Insurance
Health Alliance PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Henry treats your condition or procedure

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

4.3

Dr. Henry?
Dr. Henry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Henry, MD
Dr. Henry and his staff were so excellent. They were supportive, informative, and professional through the entire IVF process. We look forward to returning to them when we are ready to have a second child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
Dr. Henry and his entire staff are amazing! With their help, we now have two little ones to chase around. Dr. Henry is very caring and very straight forward. He is willing to walk you through his thought process on why he recommends a course of action which really made me feel at ease. His nurses are awesome and do a great job communicating the plan and answering any questions you may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
Dr. Henry and his office staff were fabulous from the beginning. When I initially called to schedule a consultation, they got me in within two weeks. From that first visit on, I never felt like just a patient. Dr. Henry and his staff took the time to get to know me, my husband, and even my five year old son. The nurses are incredible and I still talk to them today. We are so thankful for the great care of this office. Thank you for helping us get our miracle baby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
Dr. Henry and entire staff are wonderful!! I wouldn't go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
In October 2017, I gave birth to our child after successfully undergoing IVF. We switched to Dr. Henry after not having success with another fertility doctor. The difference was obvious, and we are please with how transparent Dr. Henry's office was with everything-financial policies, and the IVF procedure itself. The communication from the office was fantastic. We plan to seek IVF again in the future with Dr. Henry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
I absolutely loved Dr. Henry and all of his staff! Going through infertility treatments was very scary and even though it took 3 embryo transfers to achieve pregnancy, I'm thankful I had him and his nurse's. We plan on using Henry Fertility again for baby #2!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
I want to just say how wonderful Dr. Henry and Jeni ( the best nurse I have ever had) showed me great care! They are so patient, kind, and explained everything to me so well. Thanks to them I am welcoming twins in February!!! Yes, twins. I never thought one would be possible, but it's actually happening. I cry every day of happiness and joy!! Jeni, always went of and above!! I miss them!! My pregnancy is going well and now I back at my OB. Thank you so so much!! Love the Chester's!! ??????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
So thankful for Dr. Henry making pregnancy possible for my husband and I. I was a touch patient, my levels were low but Dr. Henry made all the right adjustments, he knew exactly what he was doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
Awesome doctor and wonderful staff!! The small practice is able to give you individual time and attention unlike large offices. The nurses give you their cell phone numbers and encourage you to call if you need them. I just had my little girl with their help and plan on going back soon to try for baby number two! You won't find a better practice than Dr Henry and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?
I was very satisfied with Dr. Henry and his staff. Thanks to him and his team we now have healthy happy twin boys. He was honest with us, yet remained positive about our situation. I also feel like he really cares about his patients and understands the importance of timing with fertility treatments. One of his nurses was out sick on a weekend, and my procedure needed to be done or the timing would have been off, and Dr. Henry came in and did the procedure himself. I would recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Henry, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Henry?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility