Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD

Colorectal Surgery •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in colorectal surgery and gastroenterology.

Dr. Hellinger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hellinger

4.5

Dr. Hellinger?
Dr. Hellinger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD
Me lo recomendó una amiga Después me lo recomendó mi ginecólogo El diagnóstico fue preciso Me sometí a una pequeña cirugía con el y fue súper profesional Tanto el cómo su equipo No habla mucho español aunque hace por entender Nunca tubo prisa en acabar una consulta y fue muy paciente en sus explicaciones Es cercano en lo profesional y muy humano Lo recomiendo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD?
I had a procedure preformed and I didn't think it was healing properly. So I scheduled an appointment sooner than my follow up to have it checked. I went to my appointment and I was treated with a level of indifference by Dr. Hellinger that I had never experienced. Dr. Hellinger spent 2 seconds and glanced at it, said it was swollen, and walked out without saying anything else. I left feeling like an inconvenience. I needed Dr. Hellinger's medical and professional assessment.
We are sorry about your experience. We are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD?
Dr hellinger is a very personable man, very respectful and will answer any questions you might have. The way his office is run is amazing. If you have an appointment for 2 p.m. then you will be seen at 2 p.m (give or take a few minutes at times), I have never seen such punctuality at a doctors office. I once had an emergency and he was able to see me the same day, I am so thankful! If you are running late, please call they might be able to help but not always.
It's our goal to provide the best care to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD?
Dr Hellinger was informative about my procedure as well as being kind. The procedure was done in a very professional manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD?
Asela Rosenada (patient) I would recommend Dr. Hellinger by the high level of professionalism, the staff is wonderful cater very well to patients, there is a good doctor-patient relationship, the doctor has a high scientific level. 100% would recommend Dr. Heliinger
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD?
IT IS A GREAT EXPERIENCE IF ANYONE NEED TO BE SEEN BY A COLON & RECTUM SPECIALIST LIKE Dr. HELLINGER. THE DOCTOR WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND ANYONE OF US WITH RESPONSIBILITY AND PROFESSIONALISM, IS A GOOD LISTENER
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD?
Dr. Hellinger has consistently maintained an excellent bedside manner , in addition he listens and answers questions so I always leave his office feeling confident and comfortable with his explanations. I always recommend Dr. Hellinger !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Hellinger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hellinger?

Dr. Hellinger accepts

(305) 330-1929

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Hellinger's experience treating your condition or procedure

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who work together with the patient and their family to offer the highest quality of care. We look forward to being part of your medical team.

• Colorectal Surgery

1988
University of Miami / School of Medicine
1982
Tufts University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hellinger treats patients.

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018)

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020)

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018)

South Miami Hospital