Dr. Michael Hayman, MD

Dr. Michael Hayman, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 56 years old

74 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

To help people achieve health for life.Read more

Dr. Hayman's Experience

See how Dr. Hayman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hayman

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Hayman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hayman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hayman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hayman's Performance
Excellent
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Hayman is AWESOME!!! He had my knee surgery scheduled for 45 mins but had it done in under 30 mins!!! This meant less recovery time & the quicker I got to go home!!! I have had a wonderful recovery being giving the proper exercises to do at home by Dr Hayman!!! Also referring me for physical therapy to strengthen my knee so I could get back to normal is refreshing considering most Drs don't want to spend anytime with you as a patient instead of just getting paid by the insurance company!!!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Hayman was terrific. The hip bone healed perfectly and I could not see where it broke in the pictures. He explained things well before the surgery and he and his staff kept me apprised of what to expect always. He was so good I am going to trust him to help fix my right shoulder that was broken in a horrible fall over ten years ago. This left hip break has taken its toll on that right shoulder. I need help and this surgeon is who will fix it beyond a doubt.
in Glendale, AZ |
I liked the fact that he did not want physical therapy until my shoulder had started to heal, approximately a month.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Hayman did a great job on my arm. He was very professional without being stuffy. I was very satisfied with the care I received at his office. The staff in the office were very nice and treated me well. I will recommend his office to anyone I know who needs his type of medical care.
in AZ |
I had a minuscule tear in my knee. Dr. Hayman explained what my options were for fixing the tear, what he could do to fix it, and how long it would take to recover. He was professional and knowledgeable and answered my questions. I felt confident he knew what he was doing.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
The level of professionalism I received from Dr Hayman and his office staff was unsurpassed from initial consultation to post operation.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Hayman took all the time I needed to listen to and understand my complaints. When he recommended surgery, he explained his medial decision making process and made me feel 100% confident in proceed with the procedure. He was attentive from preop through recovery and I have an excellent outcome. I am very happy with my decision to be treated by Dr. Hayman.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Im writing this review for my 64 year old grandmother, she suffered for a year and a half until we switched doctors. Dr. Hayman was a nice doctor but he did not help my grandmother. He didnt think that she was able to get better, possibly because of her age. Once we switched to a different orthopedic specialist, the first visit he recommended surgery. After two years of pain and suffering she finally was able to have 100% mobility. I would not recommend this doctor.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Hayman is patient, considerate, answers all my questions and explains very well as to treatments and what to expect regarding my knee
in Phoenix, AZ |
Just had both of my knees done in June and had a fantastic experience. His medical assistant and surgery scheduler is top notch and all the staff is great!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had shoulder surgery after an auto accident. I thought I would never be able to have the movement in had before the accident. But after surgery by Dr. Hayman and physical therapy, I have 95% of my movement back.
in Glendale, Az |
Had shoulder pain and was referred to Dr. Hayman. Short wait and very pleasant Dr. he spent time reviewing my X-rays and diagnosis with me. Very patient. I ended up needing an injection. I hate needles. He took his time and made it as painless as possible. Best part..... I'm feeling better and back to work. Thank you Dr. Hayman!
in Arizona |
I have seen Dr. Hayman on several occasions for my knees and shoulders. The office is consistently busy, but well run and appointments are always satisfied in a timely manner. Dr. Hayman always takes the time to fully understand the issues I'm having, pertinent backround, and the best course of action moving forward always beginning with conservative measures and progressing from there. His patience and wit is always appreciated, as are his easy to understand assessments.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr Hayman for 2 years. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. Dr. Hayman always explained every aspect of what was to happen during any procedure he was going to do.i trust in his decision .
in cavecreek |
Dr. Michael Hayman it's an excellent medical doctor he has taken care of my friends and family I have referred to him he is compassionate and caring I am very glad I was referred to him by my primary care doctor he is a very experienced medical doctor for Orthopedic Services
in Glendale, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Hayman was outstanding. He really took the time to care for me and listen to all of my concerns. He is very personable and I believe he truly cares for his patients and their outcome. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic care.
in Surprise, Az |
Yes, excellent MD I would come back for other orthopedic treatment.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Hayman has earned a great reputation as a top orthopedic surgeon by consistently providing great patient care and by treating people with dignity, respect, and compassion. I enthusiastically recommend him to others as I know he is extremely thorough and is very conservative as it relates to surgical and other treatment options. He has taken care of scores of friends and family members of mine and each has had great things to say about him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Michael Hayman performed a hip and shoulder surgery during one operation for my 89 year-old mother. He literally saved her life. His work and quality of care are incredible. You will not find a more professional and caring doctor.
Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent, compassionate doctor
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Hayman. a great bedside manner!! He is very professional and made me feel comfortable. Seems very knowledgeable and experienced. He explained my treatment options clearly and then discussed the best option. Based on my experience, I will be recommeding him to friends and family for any orthopdic procedures. Dr. Hayman was awesome!!.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr Hayman has treated both myself and my teenage Son I required Knee surgery and researched many Drs and Dr Hayman was appropriately highly recommended by both Nurses and Doctors that I asked. My recovery was exactly as he informed me and my pain relief was life changing. His office staff was a joy to work with. Dr Hayman spent extra time with my teenage son to explain the need for protection and advised him on avoidance of further injury . His caring bedside manner was greatly appreciated.
Horrible
Horrible Doctor. Overall was a horrible experience. Do not recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Hayman, MD?
Are you Dr. Hayman?

Compare Dr. Hayman

Dr. Hayman's Care Philosophy

To help people achieve health for life.

Dr. Hayman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Hayman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hayman's Board Certifications

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Completed in 1997

Completed in 1992

St. Lawrence University

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Hayman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hayman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Orthopedic Surgery