Dr. Michael Hater, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Michael Hater, MD
Dr. Michael Hater, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Hater is affiliated with University Cincinnati Medical Center , Good Samaritan Hospital, Christ Hospital and Bethesda North Hospital.

Dr. Hater's Experience

See how Dr. Hater's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hater

Dr. Hater accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Hater is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Hater has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hater's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hater to family and friends
Dr. Hater's Performance
in Mason, OH |
I have been very pleased with care I have been receiving from Dr. Hater since I began coming to CEI several years ago. His interaction with patients seems to be first rate.
Cincinnati, OH |
I feel that my care from Dr. Hater has been vigilant & most knowledge. He explains the condition in a manner that I understand.
in Fayetteville, OH |
I've been a patient of Dr. Hater & CEI for many years. He did my cataract surgery last year & everything went well. The staff at the Blue Ash & Maineville locations have always been thoroughly professional and competent in their work.
in Maineville,OH |
Dr. Hater and everyone at CEI were wonderful. My surgery went well. I did have some swelling going on in my left eye and they were very helpful in taking care of the problem. It was because of a suture in my eye and Dr. Hater was able to remove it. I have already been telling my family and friends if they need cataract surgery CEI is the place to go, and have recommended Dr. Hater for the doctor to see.
in Lawrenceburg, IN |
Dr. Hater was very throuw in the he treating of me for my cateracts.
in Milford, Ohio |
The finest care and the most caring professional staff bar none. From the consult to the post op. Every single staff member of CEI that we had to pleasure to meet made us feel cherished. Thank you all so much Dan and Charlene Chilton
in Lebanon, OH |
Caring, efficient, knowledgeable, excellent with detail description of the my procedure, felt no anxiety after listening to his explanation of the whole process, plus he has a great sense of humor, Highly recommend Dr Hater
in Cincinnati, OH |
Doctor Hater is one of the best Doctors I have met in life . Very nice and up front on your problem and knows what he is talking about. I would recommend him to everybody , if they want the best.
Sardinia, OH |
he done a great job very happy with the job he did.
in Lebanon, OH |
His ability to tell me what problems I am having in words that I could understand was gratifying. I am convinced he knows what the heck he's talking about.
Lebanon, OH |
Dr. Hater was very helpful and gave me a very good explanation of my problem. Very professional. I would highly recommend.
in Milford, OH |
Very thorough and personable. Knowledgeable and skillful. Would recommend.
Mason, OH |
On my first visit with Dr. Hater, he explained the need for surgery, explained the procedure and options. He made me feel at ease during this first visit, the day of surgery and post surgery. The surgery center staff were all very professional and friendly. I will recommend CEI and Dr. Hater to anyone needing to have this cataract surgery performed.
in Blanchester, OH |
My procedure was done quickly and efficiently with excellent results. Could not be more pleased with the treatment and care given me at CEI.
in Mason, OH |
Absolutely love Dr Hater. He thoroughly explained why & how my cataracts came about and how it could be fixed. He then explained the procedure with each eye and put me at ease about the entire situation. He even explained what could happen if my vision became blurry after the procedure and how easily that could be fixed. Throughout the entire couple of months that he treated me, I was at ease and felt I was in the best hands. As it turned out, I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes.
Cincinnati, OH |
I had an excellent experience at the Cincinnati Eye Institute with Dr. Hater. Attention to every detail, pleasant and extremely efficient staff, a clean and Professional facility-- all made my Cataract surgeries as comfortable and non-stressful as eye surgeries could be! I will recommend Dr. Hater and his staff to anyone needing exceptional eye care,-- and especially, eye surgeries.
in Hamilton, OH |
I've been seeing Dr. Hater for close to 2 years now. For the first year, I practically saw him every week. Dr. Hater, in my opinion, is so awesome, words really cannot express it. He takes the time necessary to explain the problem(s) and what his approach will be for treatment. My problem was a bulging conjunctiva in my right eye. I went through so many diagnosis it made my head spin and I could tell it frustrated Dr. Hater. He never gave up! I actually look forward to seeing him. He cares!!!!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Excellent review and discussion of my current eye conditions ... Excellent and understandable discussion of my options for treatment ... I completely trust and agree with his recommendations on how best to proceed. Dr. Hater is an overall excellent practitioner!
in Hamilton, OH |
Very personable, great bedside manner, explains everything very well, down to earth, knows what he is doing, treats everyone well. Dr Hater explains everything.
in Maineville, OH |
He was able to tell me what was going on with my eyes so that I was able to understand everything. Had laser surgery and I am very pleased with the outcome
in Mason, OH |
Would recommend Dr. Hater. I have had excellent results. Will be in next week for final check.
in Lebanon, OH |
Dr. Hater is always friendly, explains everything in simple terms, and is very receptive to answering all questions.
in Milford, OH |
Great doctor. Caring, explained things well. Couldn't have wanted any better. Thanks Doctor H!!
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr. Hater like Dr. Foster took the time to explain the issue and the treatment in a manner which was very easy to relate and understand.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Hater, MD?
Are you Dr. Hater?

Compare Dr. Hater

Dr. Hater's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Hater has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hater's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Senile Cataracts

UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1993

Ball Mem Hospital
    In University School Of Med

Dr. Hater does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hater and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Cornea Transplant
  • Eye Surgery
  • Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)