Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Harris, DMD
Dr. Michael Harris, DMD is a dentist who practices in Wellington, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center.

12794 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 27A

Wellington, FL 33414

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Harris

As a board-certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, I have developed a model of care centered around compassion and the ethical treatment of my patients. I believe that my extensive and comprehensive training under some of the finest surgeons in the field has solidified my clinical experience. Furthermore, I continue to study to remain current in a constantly changing medical world. By blending the art and science of medicine and dentistry, I offer my patients only the highest level of care.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Biopsy
  • Bone Grafting
  • Dental Implant
  • Dento Alveolar Surgery
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Teeth Extraction

• Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Nova Southeastern Univ/North Broward Hosp District
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Harris has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Harris' Performance
Lake Worth, FL |
I went to Dr. Harris a few months ago and had an amazing experience. All of his staff is extraordinary. I totally recommend him to anyone!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Excellent care, professional and kind office staff. Dr. Harris removed my daughters wisdom teeth on a Friday, she was back to school on Monday, no complications. Great communication and instructions prior to and after surgery.
in Wellington |
Dr Harris was amazing. Kind and thoughtful and thorough. He was very gentle. My son of 17 had Four wisdom teeth out at one time and hardly no pain and hardly any swelling at all!!!! We followed the directions were were given and all was great!! Thank you Dr Harris and staff. The staff is excellent as well.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Harris is a highly professional surgeon who demonstrated great expertise throughout my recent wisdom tooth extraction. I was scheduled quickly for both my consultation and surgery. The doctor was honest and patient. He took as much time as I needed to discuss my specific situation, the risks involved and his medical opinion. His staff was kind and helpful throughout the process. It was important to him to make my experience as comfortable as possible. I am grateful for his work.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Harris is a unique dentist who is one of the best. His concern for my well being as he extracted 5 teeth from my mouth was remarkable. He made the entire procedure painless. I came in with a cracked tooth late in the day but when I told his assistant up front Linda she immediately told me to stand by and that she would fit me in. Dr Harris's and his entire staff rock. Give him a try and I'm sure you will feel the as I do that he is one of the best.
in Lake worth, FL |
Dr Harris is spectacular! Top quality surgery, bedside, and follow up! Sure will see you again! Thank you
in Kenilworth, NJ |
I cannot sing Dr. Harris' praises enough ... I'm a snowbird from NJ and when I broke a wisdom tooth down to the gum line, I found Dr. Harris on the Web ... he took me immediately and within less than two minutes, the tooth was extracted ... a totally painless experience ... I would highly recommend Dr. Harris to anyone who needs an oral surgeon ... his care, concern, and professionalism was outstanding ... also his office and staff fit his high standards ... thank you Dr. Harris ! Jeri Diamante
Have you seen Dr. Michael Harris, DMD?
Are you Dr. Harris?