Dr. Michael Harrer, MD

Dr. Michael Harrer, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Michael Harrer, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Marlton, NJ. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Harrer is affiliated with Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital and Virtua Marlton.

Dr. Harrer's Experience

See how Dr. Harrer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harrer

Dr. Harrer accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Harrer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harrer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrer to family and friends
Dr. Harrer's Performance
in Woodbury, NJ |
Dr. Harrer is, by far, the absolute BEST! He knows exactly what he is doing and I wouldn't allow ANY other doctor to address my knee problems. He is the highest asset to the Rothman team.
Narberth, PA |
Dr. Harrer is the BEST! I have total trust in him.
Philadelphia, PA |
I have been saved. If not for the care i have recieved..., i would be wheel chair bound!!! I canot express my utmost appreication for the work you do as a doctor... thank you for helping me too enjoy what life i have left, and helping me too o understanding my limitations so i can enjoy whatnlife i have left too live....!!! You are an honorable doctoer, husband, father., friend... honored too call you my doctor, friend......, with the greatest appreication, thank you!!!!!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Harrer and his assistant Justin were amazing!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Harrer and his staff are awesome! I am no longer in pain, able to live my life to its fullest.
Philadelphia, PA |
Today was my first time seeing Dr. Harrer and I immediately felt very comfortable with him. The staff was very nice. He also introduced me to his assistant who was also very nice. I was nervous about scheduling surgery but Nikki and Justin were very comforting. So happy i scheduled with dr. Harrer!
in Clayton, NC |
Dr Harrer is THE best. I've had a few knee procedures done and he performed a total knee replacement on my left knee. I highly recommend him to anyone. Very friendly man too.
in Delran, NJ |
Very kind and friendly and answered all my questions. Had my knee injected for pain and it worked.
in Toms River, NJ |
I had a right hip replacement on Dec. 3, 2015. I was able to play golf again by February 2016. I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Harrer and the Rothman Institute!
in Collingswood, NJ |
Outstanding!!!!!!!! He has replaced both my knees and a shoulder with not one problem or bump in the road. Answered all questions clearly and completely. Presentable and patient attentive.
in Blackwood, NJ |
Dr Harrer replaced my hip last year and my knee 3 weeks ago. I am already driving and hardly have to use my cane. I would highlt recommend him.
in Philadelphia, PA |
He is very fast. If you have a problem after the surgery he does not feel or see what is going on. He just says that it will get better on it's own. The visit in the hospital is about two to three min. at about 6AM in the morning. The staples are removed by his associate, who does answer questions. I give him 5 stars because when I came in before the surgery I could hardly walk on my leg. He gave me a total hip replacement and after four or five months I am as good as new. I have no pain.
Collingswood, NJ |
Was in & out of the office within 4 minutes.Told me that I would be having my hip replaced & that scheduling would contact me. I attempted to ask questions, he replied it's a simple surgery & according to him, no problem.Next I saw him was in the OR prep area. only thing he said was he needed to mark my hip & seemed agitated.Unfortunately, the wrong length prosthesis was put in & my one leg is almost 2 in longer.Unable to proceed legally b/c u sign consent which covers leg length discrepancy
Have you seen Dr. Michael Harrer, MD?
Are you Dr. Harrer?

Compare Dr. Harrer

}

Dr. Harrer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Harrer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harrer's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1993

Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson
    Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson
    Anderson Orthopedic Research Institute

Dr. Harrer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics